Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network (641 Views)

Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Blogging / I Invite You To Partake In Our Fiverr Semina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
How does and extra $100 per month sound to you? You just have to work 10 minutes or less a day, you can augment your income or boost your online career from there.

If you are reading this, you are one of the lucky hundred persons who will be part of this exercise free of charge. Don’t skip this opportunity to add flavor to your life this new year 2016.

To be part of this system all you need is a laptop with internet access and 10 minutes a day. You will be guided step by step for the next 100 days on blogging for fiverr.

How it Works

Fiverr is a platform where people render services from $5. There are over 1 Million websites on the internet and over 150,000 websites are created daily, new and existing websites compete for space on search engines and in the verge to out beat each other, they mostly engage in search engine optimization (SEO). A good form of SEO is to have credible backlinks from related blogs. This is where our service comes to play, websites owners are ready to pay $5 to have you post their articles on your blog in order earn backlinks, traffic, web presence and higher ranking on search engines.

The system you will be part of is made up of 100 websites from several niches. We’ve made a list of profitable niches to target from which you make your choice. These websites will all be created by us, we will get the domain, host it on our servers and give you tutorials on how to use the platform.

All you have to do is create a gig (service) on the fiverr platform using our system, when a client orders a gig, you take his/her article and publish on any of the related websites (Every member of the network can publish on any of the 100 websites in the network).

At the end of the 100 days probation period, members will have to show proof of their earnings, members who earn at least $100 per month can keep their blog (They become full independent owners of their blog) and those who couldn’t meet the target will have to either continue on the network or forfiet their blog (keeping their earnings with them) if found wanting in the program.

Benefits

Earn Your $100 by the end of the month

Learn Blogging from experts
Augment your income
Grow the country’s Gross Domestic Product by earning foreign exchange.
I will show you a method to browse and download up to 5GB daily with just N100 (you will need this to download the video tutorials and get started blogging)
You get a fully designed blog like this one with 1 year hosting and domain name.
Join and network with other bloggers in our fun whatsapp and facebook groups. Meet intelligent people who share the same passion with you.
Make your 2016 a wonderful year. Learn something new.

What’s In It For Me?

Am I santa? well am a businessman who also believes in social entrepreneurship, I won’t pretend to be a philanthropist whose sole purpose is to empower you out of charity or goodwill, I want to make money by giving value, collectively we will be making at least $10,000 that’s $100 multiplied by the 100 members of the network.

I may definitely make more money than you from this platform because, I designed it and am more exposed to it’s workings, but then your $100 is guaranteed if you follow the prescribed steps.

Am doing this because

I will make more money through this network than working alone (And so will you)
I need people to interact with (Working online can be boring sometimes)
I want to create a system that will empower people (Lending a hand to the country’s economy)

Requirements

You will pay N3000 for your domain name (Don’t worry, you pay after your site have been designed and your login details sent to you)
You need a laptop (For our system, tablets or phones won’t do, you need a laptop or desktop system)
Internet Access (A modem, or hotspot will do, I will show you how to browse for minimal data cost)
10 to 20 dedicated minutes daily.

Getting Started

Step 1. Select a niche you want to blog in from the list here http://fiverrblogger.com/select-niche/, you can use your own niche if it’s not on the list.

Step 2. Coin a domain name from your niche and check it’s availability on godaddy.com. At the moment we only support .com, .info and .xyz domain extentions.

Step 3. Text the available domain name with your name, Whatsapp phone number and email address to 07035002495.

Step 4. Your site will be designed in less than 24 hours, meanwhile you will be added to our whatsapp group.

Step 5. Login details for your website will be sent to your email and you will be added to a mailing list with detailed instruction on what to do for the next 100 days.

Step 6. Pay N3000 for your domain and start making money!

If you have any question or doubt call 07035002495
Re: Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network by wisehouse(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
[maybe you should explain the METRICS OF EACH DOMAIN AND WEBSITE In your portfolio. Because the last time I checked, offering seo services like backlinking requires websites with good backlink portfolio and the rest of other necessary metrics. OR UNLESS YOU WANT TO SALE FAKE GIGS ON FIVERR just like most Nigerians do.

Am not trying to discourage you but I think you need to do more research about seo backlinking (preferably called PBN).

WELL DONE JOB.
macandy21:
How does and extra $100 per month sound to you? You just have to work 10 minutes or less a day, you can augment your income or boost your online career from there.

If you are reading this, you are one of the lucky hundred persons who will be part of this exercise free of charge. Don’t skip this opportunity to add flavor to your life this new year 2016.

To be part of this system all you need is a laptop with internet access and 10 minutes a day. You will be guided step by step for the next 100 days on blogging for fiverr.

How it Works

Fiverr is a platform where people render services from $5. There are over 1 Million websites on the internet and over 150,000 websites are created daily, new and existing websites compete for space on search engines and in the verge to out beat each other, they mostly engage in search engine optimization (SEO). A good form of SEO is to have credible backlinks from related blogs. This is where our service comes to play, websites owners are ready to pay $5 to have you post their articles on your blog in order earn backlinks, traffic, web presence and higher ranking on search engines.

The system you will be part of is made up of 100 websites from several niches. We’ve made a list of profitable niches to target from which you make your choice. These websites will all be created by us, we will get the domain, host it on our servers and give you tutorials on how to use the platform.

All you have to do is create a gig (service) on the fiverr platform using our system, when a client orders a gig, you take his/her article and publish on any of the related websites (Every member of the network can publish on any of the 100 websites in the network).

At the end of the 100 days probation period, members will have to show proof of their earnings, members who earn at least $100 per month can keep their blog (They become full independent owners of their blog) and those who couldn’t meet the target will have to either continue on the network or forfiet their blog (keeping their earnings with them) if found wanting in the program.

Benefits

Earn Your $100 by the end of the month

Learn Blogging from experts
Augment your income
Grow the country’s Gross Domestic Product by earning foreign exchange.
I will show you a method to browse and download up to 5GB daily with just N100 (you will need this to download the video tutorials and get started blogging)
You get a fully designed blog like this one with 1 year hosting and domain name.
Join and network with other bloggers in our fun whatsapp and facebook groups. Meet intelligent people who share the same passion with you.
Make your 2016 a wonderful year. Learn something new.

What’s In It For Me?

Am I santa? well am a businessman who also believes in social entrepreneurship, I won’t pretend to be a philanthropist whose sole purpose is to empower you out of charity or goodwill, I want to make money by giving value, collectively we will be making at least $10,000 that’s $100 multiplied by the 100 members of the network.

I may definitely make more money than you from this platform because, I designed it and am more exposed to it’s workings, but then your $100 is guaranteed if you follow the prescribed steps.

Am doing this because

I will make more money through this network than working alone (And so will you)
I need people to interact with (Working online can be boring sometimes)
I want to create a system that will empower people (Lending a hand to the country’s economy)

Requirements

You will pay N3000 for your domain name (Don’t worry, you pay after your site have been designed and your login details sent to you)
You need a laptop (For our system, tablets or phones won’t do, you need a laptop or desktop system)
Internet Access (A modem, or hotspot will do, I will show you how to browse for minimal data cost)
10 to 20 dedicated minutes daily.

Getting Started

Step 1. Select a niche you want to blog in from the list here http://fiverrblogger.com/select-niche/, you can use your own niche if it’s not on the list.

Step 2. Coin a domain name from your niche and check it’s availability on godaddy.com. At the moment we only support .com, .info and .xyz domain extentions.

Step 3. Text the available domain name with your name, Whatsapp phone number and email address to 07035002495.

Step 4. Your site will be designed in less than 24 hours, meanwhile you will be added to our whatsapp group.

Step 5. Login details for your website will be sent to your email and you will be added to a mailing list with detailed instruction on what to do for the next 100 days.

Step 6. Pay N3000 for your domain and start making money!

If you have any question or doubt call 07035002495
Re: Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
wisehouse:
[maybe you should explain the METRICS OF EACH DOMAIN AND WEBSITE In your portfolio. Because the last time I checked, offering seo services like backlinking requires websites with good backlink portfolio and the rest of other necessary metrics. OR UNLESS YOU WANT TO SALE FAKE GIGS ON FIVERR just like most Nigerians do.

Am not trying to discourage you but I think you need to do more research about seo backlinking (preferably called PBN).

WELL DONE JOB.

Yea I worked that through, that's why I need a network of 100 blogs, Manned by 100 persons that can work on the SEO template I've already crafted out. In the course of 100 days we will build the Domain Authority needed for the job, thanks for that observation.
Re: Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network by wisehouse(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
macandy21:

Yea I worked that through, that's why I need a network of 100 blogs, Manned by 100 persons that can work on the SEO template I've already crafted out. In the course of 100 days we will build the Domain Authority needed for the job, thanks for that observation.
Good luck,

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Picture Of Facebook / Facebook Group Of 133k Members Group For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.