Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? (1219 Views)

Ybnl Vs Mavin Wahala Ended / Beef Alert!!!!!!!!!! Ybnl Vs Mavins / 1st Official BEEF Of 2016: YBNL Vs MAVINS Who Was At Fault And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by terexemma: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi Guys,
Permit me to say these are the Two hottest record labels right now in Nigeria, No doubt about that. No matter the less, One is sure hotter than the other.
ARTISTE TO CONSIDER UNDER YBNL
– Olamide,...........
Click Below to Read More
www.naijaterex..in/2015/08/your-opinion-ybnl-vs-mavin-which-do-you.html
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by boboLIL(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wid a young mindset..... I choose ybnl....
For language purposes,,, na marvin....
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by trapQ: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
Even the devil won't lie
Obviously mavin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Why would u even compare....apart from olamide and skeshi...who else?
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
ahsekeena:

Young john the wicked producer pheelz mr producer chinko ekun
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by Yustash001(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
halfrica:

Young john the wicked producer pheelz mr producer chinko ekun
you forget to add the golden boy....Adekunle Gold...though I think mavins is hotter..
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yustash001:
you forget to add the golden boy....Adekunle Gold...

Fank u o
She is comparing it wiv mavin which evolved from 2 generational labels angry
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by Rotimi47: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2015
YBNL now, Mavin is crap!

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by MrCork: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

^^^^this one is lookin for man in nairaland...her type are usuaaaly a gold digga! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by Chestar5(f): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2015
SMD on point!!! cool What is YBNL
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by kingreen: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2015
Yustash001:
you forget to add the golden boy....Adekunle Gold...though I think mavins is hotter..
Marvin is a wife to ybnl
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by kingreen: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
Olamide keshi viktoh chinko ekun pheelz young john d wicked producer I think ybnl z a king y Marvin z a queen
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^this one is lookin for man in nairaland...her type are usuaaaly a gold digga! (no ofeinse) angry

Lol...its u I'm looking for naa.

I'm light skinned.
Re: Your Opinion!! Ybnl Vs Mavin – Which Do You Think Is The Hottest Right Now? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2015
kingreen:
Olamide keshi viktoh chinko ekun pheelz young john d wicked producer I think ybnl z a king y Marvin z a queen

Asides olamide, keshi and yung john. I know no one else.

And u know this ybnl appeal to only a certain tribe and/or region.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Looking For A Husband - Says Nollywood Actress Bimbo Akintola / The New Generation Qlink 7.5 Kg Double Tubs Washing Machine - ₦ 25,560 / Cossy Orjiakor And Her Brezz At Her European Sendoff Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.