Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (44258 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
kolololololo:
Thanks Bro, okay let me give you the answer since you are too lazy to carry out a simple task, IT IS OWNED BY Adetokunbo Ogundeyin, YET WE ARE NOT SHOUTING, WELL JUST A WORD OF ADVICE TO YOU, WHY NOT LET OTHER PEOPLE DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE RATHER THAN ADVERTISING YOURSELF, THAT WAY PEOPLE WILL TAKE YOU MORE SERIOUSLY AND YOU EARN THEIR RESPECT. Hope i didn't come too hard on you
Cheers

Dude, get your facts right. Proforce is not a vehicle manufacturing company. They convert vehicles to armoured variants by fabricating the armoured body.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by FKO81(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, get your facts right. Proforce I'd not a vehicle manufacturing company. They convert vehicles to armoured variants by fabricating the armoured body.
Why are you wasting your time to quote the guy you know them more them I do? they will always................you understand grin
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by shogz89: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Dude, get your facts right. Proforce I'd not a vehicle manufacturing company. They convert vehicles to armoured variants by fabricating the armoured body.
they fabricate other vehicles and produce there own vehicles,, can't you see the UN apc,,,,
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
shogz89:
they fabricate other vehicles and produce there own vehicles,, can't you see the UN apc,,,,

Dude, they only fabricate the armoured panels.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by azzima(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
FKO81:

My brother don't mind them it's hard for them to admits that we are leading they are following, for the past 12yrs southeast has been leading in WAEC, NECO, JAMB and federal colleges enrollment, they accused us of exam malpractices, When MDG published their reports on development goals, dumb skulls among them accused Okonjo Iwuala for manipulation, when Gov Fayose was planning to send Ekiti state youths to Onitsha and Aba they were busy insulting him, they will rather die wretched than to serve Igbo business men grin When you travel round five southwestern states you will know they are far behind, excluding Lagos which was developed by Nigerians, foreigners and Ogun side that shares border because of cheap land around there, the interior side are still battling with the days of colonial era, forget their lies and propagandas that's what they are using to cover-up.
CBN (CHEST BEATERS OF NIGERIA )Please run from my question. Do those other pictures look like an automotive factory?? Compare them to these pics below. I won't enter a car that is assembled with screw drivers and spanner.

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by ogwomba(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
aalangel:

First Professor of Music in Nigeria: Professor Echezona.

Professor Julius Onah, the first Nigeria professor of marketing.
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by azzima(m): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
anonimi:

How many SE governors and LGA use Innoson vehicles EXCLUSIVELY
Does charity no longer start from home?
who wan die?

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by tolu4you: 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

Quite true. Just that they dash out these honours like newspaper in the west.
they dash it out like newspaper...? They deserve it.....
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by lastpage: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dem don start again, always trying to chest-beat and do "gra-gra".

The Nigerian Govt invited Ford Motors to ASSEMBLE their Product in Lagos.

Ford chose Innoson Motors as a sales outlet.

Thus this is NOT an Innosson or Ibo agenda otherwise are we to assume Innosson cant find "land' in the whole of South East to hosue Ford Motors or dont they want to develop the East at all?
This Lagos must be very attractive than America o, since 1960! shocked shocked shocked

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
FKO81:
First black Vice chancellor of University of Ibadan
Prof Kenneth Dike
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Ibadan

Prof Kenneth Dike Nigeria first professor of history, and the founder of national archive

Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics

prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer

Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics

Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price

Prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of miedicine

Prof Chinua Achebe great writer

Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute

Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman

Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters

Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.

Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration

Chimamanda Adichie Novelist

Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law

Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping Operations.

Charles Soludo renowned Economist and fromer CBN Governor

Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai

Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

Eni. Njoku first African black VC university of Lagos

nice! I love this list. Compile a yoruba version and mention me. smiley
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by lastpage: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
cheerokee:

castigate not!! we learn everyday..
thanks anyway

Hahahahaha! grin grin grin grin

I love it when boastful but highly ignorant peeps are made to eat the HUMBLE PIE!

Kudos to you though, for swallowing it with a bottle of Coke, rather than arguing blindly as you people usually do.

Lastpage!
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
FKO81:
First black Vice chancellor of University of Ibadan
Prof Kenneth Dike
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Ibadan

Prof Kenneth Dike Nigeria first professor of history, and the founder of national archive

Dr Pius Okigbo first Nigerian PHD in Economics

prof Philip emeagwali inventor of super computer

Prof Okoye first Nigerian professor of physics

Chike Obi first Nigerian professor of mathematicsa, Mathematician famous for his work on non-differential equations won the 1985 ICTP Price

Prof Kodilnye first Nigerian professor of miedicine

Prof Chinua Achebe great writer

Cyprian Ekwensi MFR, a writer of international repute

Emeka Anyaoku first African commom wealth chairman

Prof Ben Enwonwu first Nigerian sculptor of international repute with artwork gracing the United Nations headquarters

Professor Samuel Okoye was black Africa's first PhD in RadioAstronomy who along with Antony Hewish of the University of Cambridge discovered the radio source of Crab Nebula neutron star.

Chief Jerome Udoji a social reformer was the first African to be made a 'D.O' (District Officer) by the Colonial Administration

Chimamanda Adichie Novelist

Gilbert Kodilinye BA(Oxon) MA(Oxon) LL.M(Lond) Barrist -at-Law

Lieutenant-General Chikadibia Isaac Obiakor, appointed in 2008 by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon as Military Advisor on UN Peacekeeping Operations.

Charles Soludo renowned Economist and fromer CBN Governor

Chinwe Chukwuogo-Roy MBE, a London-based visual artist. The first black artist to paint a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II when commissioned to paint the official Golden Jubilee portrai

Francis Akpuaka - a renowned professor of plastic surgery

Eni. Njoku first African black VC university of Lagos

I'm a SEerner....but bro this is pure 'chest beating'. Every tribe has one or more 'big head' to boast of. So just mellow. Nwanne gba nyo oku.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by FKO81(m): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
I'm a SEerner....but bro this is pure 'chest beating'. Every tribe has one or more 'big head' to boast of. So just mellow. Nwanne gba nyo oku.
whether chest beating or chest kicking I'm celebrating my own, those that made us proud to encourage young ones and to debunk claims of those that pride themselves as the most successful, few names I listed are first in their professions

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
eliment:
We have other local manufacturer too, it's not only innoson so stop talking about igbo this igbo that.

For your info, proforce is a yoruba owned car manufacturer

Modified ; for those saying they don't know anything like proforce exist it is a matter of pure ignorance on you people's part
Proforce is into production of APC, it is located in Ogunquit state and has being in existence since 2008. Google is your friend search proforce Nigeria use guys will get detailed info or check out their website at
www.proforcedefence.com
can u just shut up please, proforce is a modified land cruiser.
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by TundeCole(m): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
Flets:

That is why they have refused to allow true federalism or support Biafra

Mumu! Ask innoson owner himself and he'll tell u emergence of Biafra would automatically translate to adverse effect on his business profitability.

Open your blind eyes to see the huge market the Nigerian economy offers him. Well, I don't blame an ignoramus like u sha grin
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by bigdot1759(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
U pple no get work,
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Bad belle go kill so many people,which one ur papa dey produce?fool like u
eliment:
We have other local manufacturer too, it's not only innoson so stop talking about igbo this igbo that.

For your info, proforce is a yoruba owned car manufacturer

Modified ; for those saying they don't know anything like proforce exist it is a matter of pure ignorance on you people's part
Proforce is into production of APC, it is located in Ogunquit state and has being in existence since 2008. Google is your friend search proforce Nigeria use guys will get detailed info or check out their website at
www.proforcedefence.com
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by PMIcon(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
gatiano:
Fvck peugeot, toyota, bmw, merzedes, ford etc. We should all go for INNOSON AND THE GHANIANS MADE CAR. Petronize these indigenous cars as they improve infinitely.

Africans, buy your own products alone, boycott all foreign made goods and services, except that which we do not possess in resources which is impossible in Africa, we have everything, we have Black people on the west atlantic, in India, in the UK, even in russia. Buy from you own alone first and second and third then you may begin to consider buying from others.

We all have cellphones connected to internet now, by the way, use only globalcom, it is the only indiginous telecom company 100% own in the country. You use them, they improve on their stuff infinitely.

Whenever you enter a shop or a market, google the product's company, if it is not 100% indiginous or atleast 51% of it indiginous with its head-office in Black Africa or Black owned, BOYCOTT IT, IT IS POISON!
If you are going to work in the morning and you suddenly ran out of gas in from of total or mobil gas/petro station and texaco is on the opposite , get down of you car get a galon or push your car to the forte oil or NNPC get your gas and petrol, it is simply because you are boycotting non-indiginous product.

Use a Black doctor at all times anywhere in the world, it is healthier on a longrun for you, DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD BE DELIVERED INTO THE HANDS OF A PERSON OTHER THAN YOUR OWN LIKE AND SELF. IF NOT THAT CHILD WILL ONLY SEE THAT RACE THAT DELIVERED HIM/HER INTO THE WORLD AS GOD!

What are the benefits;
less corruption and action government- they would be forced to provide electricity and good connected road networks, they also want to make money and fill their name into what is great.

2) there would be compitition among indiginous manufacturers and producers, they would always hire the talented rather than the graduate.

3)unemployment would be a dream, it would vanish from Africa, so much so that we may need to employ foreigners

4) china,india,usa, west europe, fit into africa and there will still be some space left, yet we are less than 1 billion. We will give bath to healtheir and more intelligent offsprings.

5) As Black people, we are different from other races, thus we must study from scratch our biology, chemistry and landscape. this will determine what food and medication is best for our body structure and system.

6) Yoruba, Igbo , Hausa and all the languages of the Black man must be compulsory. 3 African language with one foreign(french,english, portugese). D7 in english or any foreign languages is ok to move a student forward into the next stage. Without a credit atleast in all of the 3 African language means failure. Math, Chemistry, Biology, geography, astronomy/astrology, history is compulsory for all.

7) All boys must be taught how to deliver babies. So that years later, every father must deliver is own baby, failure would result into jail time(long). For a healthy baby, the baby must be cared for the moment he/she is concieved.

But we all got choice Bro....
Fvck YOU and Fvck your choices. true you have choices but as a Black person, all your choices are dead and buried a longtime ago. All We have left is Sacrifice. No other way out.

Is this not racism? I'm a human from Africa. I think Africans should outgrow the psychological pains and disgrace of European and American racism and slavery. Trying to prove we can achieve better is a sign that we don't know who we are yet. As humans we are gifted, talented and blessed- superior to other creatures- and we don't need to prove it to anyone, black or white. We just live out who we are.

Now whites are fighting racism(involving all humans), blacks are still fighting tribalism- eg Igbos and Yorubas. I never thought of Innoson as an Igbo man's car until reading this thread. I'm not Igbo, I know the owner of Innoson is Igbo yet I also campaigned for people to buy innoson as a Nigerian made car. This Igbo man made this, Yoruba man did this is a prove we have a long way to go.
It is getting clearer that trying to prove your tribe or race is superior to another is a proof of inferiority complex. You don't go far with that.

"Our Igbo tribesmen did this and that..." show us what YOU- an Igbo person have accomplished. "Our Yoruba tribesmen did this and that"... we heard but what have you contributed as a person to life? We should stop hiding behind tribesmen to praise our tribe and disrespect other tribes. One must be worse than blind, deaf and dumb to say that one tribe in Nigeria is superior or one race is superior because everyday we see, hear and talk about achievements of fellow humans from all kinds of tribes and race.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by PMIcon(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
My comment directed to you in the last quote is the first statement on racism. Others statements however shed light on my thought on that.
gatiano:
Fvck peugeot, toyota, bmw, merzedes, ford etc. We should all go for INNOSON AND THE GHANIANS MADE CAR. Petronize these indigenous cars as they improve infinitely.

Africans, buy your own products alone, boycott all foreign made goods and services, except that which we do not possess in resources which is impossible in Africa, we have everything, we have Black people on the west atlantic, in India, in the UK, even in russia. Buy from you own alone first and second and third then you may begin to consider buying from others.

We all have cellphones connected to internet now, by the way, use only globalcom, it is the only indiginous telecom company 100% own in the country. You use them, they improve on their stuff infinitely.

Whenever you enter a shop or a market, google the product's company, if it is not 100% indiginous or atleast 51% of it indiginous with its head-office in Black Africa or Black owned, BOYCOTT IT, IT IS POISON!
If you are going to work in the morning and you suddenly ran out of gas in from of total or mobil gas/petro station and texaco is on the opposite , get down of you car get a galon or push your car to the forte oil or NNPC get your gas and petrol, it is simply because you are boycotting non-indiginous product.

Use a Black doctor at all times anywhere in the world, it is healthier on a longrun for you, DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD BE DELIVERED INTO THE HANDS OF A PERSON OTHER THAN YOUR OWN LIKE AND SELF. IF NOT THAT CHILD WILL ONLY SEE THAT RACE THAT DELIVERED HIM/HER INTO THE WORLD AS GOD!

What are the benefits;
less corruption and action government- they would be forced to provide electricity and good connected road networks, they also want to make money and fill their name into what is great.

2) there would be compitition among indiginous manufacturers and producers, they would always hire the talented rather than the graduate.

3)unemployment would be a dream, it would vanish from Africa, so much so that we may need to employ foreigners

4) china,india,usa, west europe, fit into africa and there will still be some space left, yet we are less than 1 billion. We will give bath to healtheir and more intelligent offsprings.

5) As Black people, we are different from other races, thus we must study from scratch our biology, chemistry and landscape. this will determine what food and medication is best for our body structure and system.

6) Yoruba, Igbo , Hausa and all the languages of the Black man must be compulsory. 3 African language with one foreign(french,english, portugese). D7 in english or any foreign languages is ok to move a student forward into the next stage. Without a credit atleast in all of the 3 African language means failure. Math, Chemistry, Biology, geography, astronomy/astrology, history is compulsory for all.

7) All boys must be taught how to deliver babies. So that years later, every father must deliver is own baby, failure would result into jail time(long). For a healthy baby, the baby must be cared for the moment he/she is concieved.

But we all got choice Bro....
Fvck YOU and Fvck your choices. true you have choices but as a Black person, all your choices are dead and buried a longtime ago. All We have left is Sacrifice. No other way out.

Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by PMIcon(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by gatiano(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
What I wrote about is nothing about racism in the sense of the racism you know of, It is purely business. Why do you think we are poor? corruption? You would be very wrong if you think so. The leaders are just taking all the benefits they can, if they find goodness in their hearts, they would do, If not, nothing would happen and they will go to heaven.
We are poor because our money is ONE-WAY, It does not go around continuously. We are mainly consumers, eating directly of the fingers of the colonial masters and oppressors, never even minding what kind of food they are feeding us with, thus dieing at 55 years of age both rich and poor, both the rich and the poor are both poor, the only difference is one has a big house, the other is paying rent and others are enjoying free fresh air.

We are hard working, the most and the best workers on the planet, guess what Brother, Donkeys too work.

Of what use is it to your development and your future if you buy a bottled water made overseas? It would provide overseas with your hard earned money to improve their own company, employ their own overseas' people and all you and I are good for is buying the bottled water made in overseas, we will drink it with stupid english or oversea's accent, with our hard earned money and/or worst with our parents' bloody hard earned money.
When the overseas company has ran out of its resources in overseas, he will find that resources right directly on our land, He would put 3 people as the CEO/Face of the company speaking with an accent. They sell us overseas bottled water made in my country, we will buy the poison water with our hard earned money, 60% of the revenue would go back to it watered company head-quarters in overseas where the company begins to develop more and more and terrorise the whole world because of the water resources, thus we are too partakers of the blood, only not money but consumption.

About getting over slavery/colonization, Are white people fighting racism? You mind is in a sleeping state if you think that they are, you can buy oversea's television to see the news.

If somebody takes your house, drives you out of your properties, then you were unable to take it back in your life time, Now that thief's son inherits the house while your own son who by truth,and justice is the owner of the house kept on suffering on the streets, Won't there be a day that your descendant would ask for his forefather's house? He will, The white's know this and are prepared. Do not for a second think that Africa is under your own control.

BOYCOTT ALL FOREIGN SERVICES AND GOOD AND BANKS AND SCHOOLS. IT IS OUR ONLY WAY OUT TO JUST LOVE OURSELVES ALONE, ATLEAST FOR THE NEXT 500 YEARS.

PMIcon:
My comment directed to you in the last quote is the first statement on racism. Others statements however shed light on my thought on that.
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by Horus(m): 12:54am On Nov 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWuXD3kzBw

[size=15pt]Innocent Chukwuma Talks About His Made In Nigeria Cars & How He Wants To Expand To Africa[/size]
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by chccho(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2016
I dont agree that innosson is a car manufacturer but rather he is a Car assembler... He just buys all the the major components of a car from other car manufacturers couples them and brands them in Nigeria... Shikena
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by SonOfEl(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
chccho:
I dont agree that innosson is a car manufacturer but rather he is a Car assembler... He just buys all the the major components of a car from other car manufacturers couples them and brands them in Nigeria... Shikena

This is 2017. By now you must have seen how ignorant your post was.
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by chccho(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
SonOfEl:

This is 2017. By now you must have seen how ignorant your post was.
Y should I be bothered about your post? After all u are just a typical shallow Nigerian.if u can prove my post wrong then I will publicly acknowledge my ignorance here.
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by SonOfEl(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
chccho:

Y should I be bothered about your post? After all u are just a typical shallow Nigerian.if u can prove my post wrong then I will publicly acknowledge my ignorance here.

Google should cure your ignorance. I won't spoon feed you.
Re: Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer by tck2000(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Must we fight over everything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) / Flood Carrying Cars In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.