Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Close Shave - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Close Shave (565 Views)

8 Cosgroove Close (the Place To Be Buried) / Please, How Do You Close An Open Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Close Shave by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lol. This is a true story- happened earlier today. This is how it went...

T'was dark... Sometime around 1:00AM
I was walking to the house after night class. I heard a dog barking down the street. Reasoning that the dog had to be barking at something or someone, I deemed the road unsafe and decided to take another one. There had been several robberies in that area you see...

Big mistake...

Read the rest at www.laolusblog.

Re: Close Shave by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Laolu09:
Lol. This is a true story- happened earlier today. This is how it went...

T'was dark... Sometime around 1:00AM
I was walking to the house after night class. I heard a dog barking down the street. Reasoning that the dog had to be barking at something or someone, I deemed the road unsafe and decided to take another one. There had been several robberies in that area you see...

Big mistake...

Read the rest at www.laolusblog.

Post the story here
Re: Close Shave by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm sorry ma'am, I cannot. You'd have to visit the website for the full story. My apologies

(1) (Reply)

Website For Downloading Free Ebook / Seize The Moment Now Nairalander( A Must Read) / Save The Writer, Save The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.