Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Save The Writer, Save The World! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Save The Writer, Save The World! (590 Views)

The Writer's Guide To Making Money Through Online Book Publishing / The Writer's Dilemma / Whats The Writer's Mood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save The Writer, Save The World! by DaVinci24(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
A writer has needs so I decided to create this place as a last bus stop to writing needs and problems.

Are you are a writer who wants a cover for his story but can't seem to get it right? Drop your request here and I will process it. Do you need fresh ideas on what to write? Are you stranded in your current story? Maybe you don't even know how to start writing that idea you've been nursing.

This is your last bus stop. Look for help no further.

I can also help you test your story. Yes, there's a questionnaire for this and your story will have to answer it. A lot of us don't believe we are good writer's. Maybe my questionnaire will prove you wrong.

You can also drop by if you are looking for people to join you on a collaboration.

I'm just a guy who feels he can contribute.

-Da Vinci -
Re: Save The Writer, Save The World! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
DaVinci24:
A writer has needs so I decided to create this place as a last bus stop to writing needs and problems.

Are you are a writer who wants a cover for his story but can't seem to get it right? Drop your request here and I will process it. Do you need fresh ideas on what to write? Are you stranded in your current story? Maybe you don't even know how to start writing that idea you've been nursing.

This is your last bus stop. Look for help no further.

I can also help you test your story. Yes, there's a questionnaire for this and your story will have to answer it. A lot of us don't believe we are good writer's. Maybe my questionnaire will prove you wrong.

You can also drop by if you are looking for people to join you on a collaboration.

I'm just a guy who feels he can contribute.

-Da Vinci -

Hi Da Vinci, do you mean you would design a cover page for free?
Re: Save The Writer, Save The World! by DaVinci24(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
folksync:

Hi Da Vinci, do you mean you would design a cover page for free?

Yes, provided I can provide the required cover.
Re: Save The Writer, Save The World! by DaVinci24(m): 5:30am On Feb 01, 2016
I also edit and proofread stories.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About You / ungrateful man / Poetry Play #18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.