Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond (678 Views)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / First Black James Bond EVER / David Oyelowo Becomes The First Black James Bond. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond by kayo80(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
They say the only thing constant in life is change, but is the world ready for a black Bond? There is word out there that Idris Elba might get the next role of James Bond in the Ian Flemming series.

What do you think? I just watched the new Fantastic Four movie, and seeing a black Human Torch guy was kinda weird. People are saying the next Batman might be Indian. What do you feel about all these changes to original source material (comics and cartoons) that we have always known?
Re: Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Perhaps they are. But where can I get the movie?
Re: Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond by kayo80(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Optimall:
Perhaps they are. But where can I get the movie?

There is no black bond yet o...There is just plans for one in the near future.
Re: Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayo80:

There is no black bond yet o...There is just plans for one in the near future.

Lol
Re: Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond by Billyzone4: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayo80:
They say the only thing constant in life is change, but is the world ready for a black Bond? There is word out there that Idris Elba might get the next role of James Bond in the Ian Flemming series.

What do you think? I just watched the new Fantastic Four movie, and seeing a black Human Torch guy was kinda weird. People are saying the next Batman might be Indian. What do you feel about all these changes to original source material (comics and cartoons) that we have always known?
the movie isnt yet, till year ending or 2016. i dont think they have even started filming self where did you get your video OP Except If It Is A Thriler.
Re: Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond by kayo80(m): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Billyzone4:

the movie isnt yet, till year ending or 2016. i dont think they have even started filming self where did you get your video OP Except If It Is A Thriler.

Which movie isn't out?
Re: Is The World Ready For A Black James Bond by Billyzone4: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2015
kayo80:

Which movie isn't out?
F4

(1) (Reply)

Nwa Ikuku Season 3 Is Finally Out / The ICON Reality Music Project Season 1 / Naija Don Come Again O. Mark Zuckerberg Movies Is Out In Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.