Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri (5940 Views)

Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by charlisco(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2006
I promise to bring nairaland the bleeding statue of Jesus Christ Photo, that happend in Warri
Here is the photo, I paid N100 box from a photograph to get it, as at the time it happened
Happy viewing Catholics

Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by Reverend(m): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2006
Fake!

Why did you have to pay to take a photograph?

Yet again criminals operating in the name of Christ!

Disgusting sad
Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by MIZIEYA: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2006
I thought jesus was black,

I thought the bible said god didn't approve of false idols, graven images,

Perhaps the image is of Mithras? or Osiris? You know, some other Godman who predated jesus but didn't mind having an effigy of him made, ?
Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by favourite(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2006
the statue looks like an egyptian mummy
Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by segoye2(m): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2006
@ Charlisco,
Thanks for your information. The picture here though is not Jesus of Nazareth, Is Jesus of Warri. and maybe that of Delta State. Why does Christ has to cry because of Warri? Why not somewhere else? Ok! if our sins are much, What is it that has heppened in Warri or Nigeria that has not happened in somewhere else? Why no christ shed his blood again in Isreal seeing The Isreal Nation killing the innocent hesbolla? You see, faith is based on what you have seen. Any doctrine that is not bible based is not of God. That Image is an Image, and an Image is an Idol or god, While worshiping of any image representing any form is against Jehovahs will.
Even the scripture states that this blood shall be she only once. Not twice, or from city to city.
People say is a sign. You mean no more men of God that God will use as a medium rather than using a mere culpture which some sinners mold?
I just believe that it has some spiritual force. Devil is mocking Our Jehovah for allowing his son to die for us. we can help Devil out in his plans if we contribute to the mockery. That is a mere Image and not our Christ. Moreover, Christ was not crusified here in Nigeria so why shed tears in Warri. If it has happened before around you, my advice to you is don't believe it. Jehovah will appreciate just that.
And watch out, I bet he is going to bleed more in Aso Rock (ABUJA) if only we have the kind of his Image there.
Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by Grizzly(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2006
Spilling goat blood on a statue and selling the pics 100bucks is good business,
abi i lie? undecided
Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2008
[b]@ Poster,I'm absolutely disappointed in such thread,na which kin thing come bi this na?
     JESUS_CHRIST my Yanch!!!!!!!.all  those Catholic church when nor go ever Stop!!,they just wan turn all of una head ,i nor bi Mugu.and if you don't know I'm a Corect warri Boy.

this the main reason i hate the life of Christian this modern days.the most wicked people on earth are the Christians.don't be to supprise cause I'm from a Christian Backgroud,my Mum is a Baptist preacher at Giwa_amu,in Warri.I'm a  Proud SATANIST and I'm welcome to HELL!!!!!!!!!!.

don't you know my Master SATAN has been working hard by keeping the Church Busy with Bussiness.,the Fastest money comes from the church!,that church what show their talent say them get annointing.them kill somehow else pouring the Blood on the fake statue which they serve,and compose some fake trick which i already know the Links angry angry angry angry angry angry.i dey VEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,that church get luck say I'm no Longer in Warri neither Naija.i would have shown that F***kING priest some lesson!,that church for don scatter!!!!!well,time shall there cause i will still locate there. na body go tell of those pretenders!!,.

Now i have a story,Pope John paul 2 don die,and you guys think say na the lords call.But know the Guy when dey claim for catholic church has been of of my Masters Favourite Agent,my master SATAN has really use him to win many soul***he has transferd the secret code into their Fourhead!,but the Mugus no take notice!.O yeah,Im a SATANIST! shocked

the Guy which you all known as the pope failed one assignment of my master,and beside all ,he started claiming big boy!,him dey raize shoulder for my Master.then ,my Master SATAN gave him a Red EYES!,

no, !,i vex!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angrynor bi small,i must locate that Catholic church with my team_mate & rugged fellows.ha!,no bi today yanch don dey for back o!,man eye don open enter the ears!

watch this out,here is the Picture of the Pope you are talking about.well,hes dead did not do me anything bacause i was not still happy with him.do you believe that meat we  sent him all all those sisters when dey claimand him to kill(Virgins).na only them Finish the meat,even with the kindey & the Livers.they don't even care to live some for me and my master SATAN!;na all this my Master put for mind saying :who dey give that guy mind self, ??.he became rude suddenly ,my master even dey think say him won over throw am from the  thrown.
na, na wa OOOOoooooo!!!where him dey?

WELL,as for that Catholic church we must fetch the location out!!!!!!!.I'm a SATANIST and proud to be in HELL. grin
[/b]

Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by plappville(f): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2008
NA WAOOO, i wonder why christians should even honour a statut be it that of Jesus, I was it two days ago on tv, during the christmas service, they took the statut of a baby bowing their head befor it and droping flowers in the alter where they kept the statut. Is this what God really want from us? all those children who were with them did thesame thing, what is the meaning of the baby statut they were holding Jesus christ grown up and became adult befor he died, so i don't know and understand any reason why a statut of a fake jesus when he was a baby should be worshipped rather than worshiping him in spirit and in truth. Wonders shall never end oooo.
Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by Smi1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
Satan abi wetin you call your name self , which levels you dey??, you dey mad abi your death date done near ésu like you

Ogaga4Luv:

[b]@ Poster,I'm absolutely disappointed in such thread,na which kin thing come bi this na?
     JESUS_CHRIST my Yanch!!!!!!!.all  those Catholic church when nor go ever Stop!!,they just wan turn all of una head ,i nor bi Mugu.and if you don't know I'm a Corect warri Boy.

this the main reason i hate the life of Christian this modern days.the most wicked people on earth are the Christians.don't be to supprise cause I'm from a Christian Backgroud,my Mum is a Baptist preacher at Giwa_amu,in Warri.I'm a  Proud SATANIST and I'm welcome to HELL!!!!!!!!!!.

don't you know my Master SATAN has been working hard by keeping the Church Busy with Bussiness.,the Fastest money comes from the church!,that church what show their talent say them get annointing.them kill somehow else pouring the Blood on the fake statue which they serve,and compose some fake trick which i already know the Links angry angry angry angry angry angry.i dey VEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,that church get luck say I'm no Longer in Warri neither Naija.i would have shown that F***kING priest some lesson!,that church for don scatter!!!!!well,time shall there cause i will still locate there. na body go tell of those pretenders!!,.

Now i have a story,Pope John paul 2 don die,and you guys think say na the lords call.But know the Guy when dey claim for catholic church has been of of my Masters Favourite Agent,my master SATAN has really use him to win many soul***he has transferd the secret code into their Fourhead!,but the Mugus no take notice!.O yeah,Im a SATANIST! shocked

the Guy which you all known as the pope failed one assignment of my master,and beside all ,he started claiming big boy!,him dey raize shoulder for my Master.then ,my Master SATAN gave him a Red EYES!,

no, !,i vex!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angrynor bi small,i must locate that Catholic church with my team_mate & rugged fellows.ha!,no bi today yanch don dey for back o!,man eye don open enter the ears!

watch this out,here is the Picture of the Pope you are talking about.well,hes dead did not do me anything bacause i was not still happy with him.do you believe that meat we  sent him all all those sisters when dey claimand him to kill(Virgins).na only them Finish the meat,even with the kindey & the Livers.they don't even care to live some for me and my master SATAN!;na all this my Master put for mind saying :who dey give that guy mind self, ??.he became rude suddenly ,my master even dey think say him won over throw am from the  thrown.
na, na wa OOOOoooooo!!!where him dey?

WELL,as for that Catholic church we must fetch the location out!!!!!!!.I'm a SATANIST and proud to be in HELL. grin
[/b]

Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by Smi1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Ogaga4luv infact i dey mean you well well, if i catch you i go brush craze comot for your body, inshort i want make u show me your power small oloshi ésu
Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by yuzedo: 8:15pm On May 25, 2011
Lwkmd @ this motherfuckking ogaga4luv! grin
. . So satan na ur master and d guy no teach u english?? Ur grammar no be F9. . Na G10! My friend will u sharrap and go and suck ur sugar-daddy's prick?! Silly sod! undecided
. . U funny small sha grin cheesy sad angry lipsrsealed
Re: The Photo Of The Bleeding Statue Of Jesus Christ In Warri by yuzedo: 8:25pm On May 25, 2011
Ok. . Had to read that shit again and this ogaga4luv is funnyyy!!!!!! Sh!t my pants laffing at this crack-up!!
"i am welcome to hell"
"my master gave him a red EYES" shocked
"locate the church with my team_mate and rugged fellows" grin
"throw am from the thrown (throne)" sad cheesy
. . And many more grammatical blunders and spelling faux pas!
Dude, ur repping ur "master" bad! Go for jamb lesson (english). . And may "God" bless u ok? grin tongue wink cool

(1) (Reply)

What Makes God A God? / The Ridicule Of Muslim Apologetics / Easter Day Significance And True Meaning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.