Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) (59749 Views)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) / PHOTO: “jesus Christ” Spotted Today In Ogba Area Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by newsarena: 7:04am On Mar 20, 2016
A procession featuring a bleeding ‘Jesus’ was spotted in the Ogba area of Lagos.
Christians nationwide are joining their brethren world over to prepare for the Easter celebration which holds next week…

Easter Sunday falls on March 27.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/unbelievable-bleeding-jesus-christ-spotted-in-lagos.html

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by newsarena: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE 'FAKE' BLEEDING JESUS CHRIST HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/unbelievable-bleeding-jesus-christ-spotted-in-lagos.html

He thinks he can be like Jesus Christ, Why using Truck instead of him to trek?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by omoyemirally(f): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2016
People and their blasphemy.
FTC. Nothing special tho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by darkenkach(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2016
. Jesus carried his cross and walked on the street and not the other way round.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by hezy4real01(m): 7:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Is this mockery or drama ? nah nah nah I know buy this idea oh

8 Likes

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by pendusky(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2016
Nice Advert. Its goes a long way to help us remember how Jesus Died for Us,

On Easter Sunday, Christians celebrate the resurrection of the Lord, Jesus Christ. It is typically the most well-attended Sunday service of the year for Christian churches. Christians believe, according to Scripture, that Jesus came back to life, or was raised from the dead, three days after his death on the cross.Yes! He raised from the dead so we all might have eternal life!

At least most of those that doesn't care about this will still Enjoy 2 days Public Holidays on Friday and Monday grin

BTW

Who have seen this guy?

www.nairaland.com/sagamite

Acclaimed Location: London

(stop seeing his post when I saw the story )

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K

www.nairaland.com/2989120/nigerians-deported-uk-earning-less

Anyone that know his whereabouts pls contact me, I promised him one bedroom apartment free in town. (My grandma still need a Gateman since her Abok1 gateman left)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by Ezedon(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2016
If you flog him now he will shout JESUS !!!! forgetting that JESUS did not shout his name during His crucifixion

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Why is he on a truck

2 Likes

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2016
Ezedon:
If you flog him now he will shout JESUS !!!! forgetting that JESUS did not shout his name during His crucifixion

grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2016
newsarena:
A procession featuring a bleeding ‘Jesus’ was spotted in the Ogba area of Lagos.
Christians nationwide are joining their brethren world over to prepare for the Easter celebration which holds next week…

Easter Sunday falls on March 27.

cc: lalasticlala

I saw it too, it was very realistic
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by RobinHez(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2016
Christians are Christianity's main problem! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2016
in other words .......Thank you Darling Jesus for dying for my sins....

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by malvisguy212: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2016
RobinHez:
Christians are Christianity's main problem! undecided
its depend who you call a christian.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by RobinHez(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2016
malvisguy212:
its depend who you call a christian.

And who should a Christian be?

1 Like

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by malvisguy212: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
RobinHez:

And who should a Christian be?
like christ.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by finofaya: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
Looks like LARP to me
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Its palm Sunday world wide
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by 175(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
BENIN PANADOL:

An old woman boarded a
Bus to Lagos from Calabar and told the driver:
"Driver, please, when we reach Benin tell me o."
The driver nodded and then she shouted again:
"My children, una hear wetin I tell am?"
Everybody responded: "Yes, Mama."
On the long journey to Lagos, everybody slept off
and forgot about Mama's request.
After several hours of driving and then close to
Lagos, with Benin about four hours behind, the old
woman asked: "Driver, you never reach Benin
since?" "Ooooh!" the driver exclaimed, "Mama,
Benin is like four hours behind us."
"Ah!", the woman shouted and started crying,
saying: "Take me back to Benin, abeg, I no wan
wahala o." Considering the age of the woman, the
passengers agreed that the driver should turn
back to Benin.

On getting to Benin, the driver came down, opened
the door and told the woman she was in Benin.
The woman simply opened her hand bag, brought
out two tablets of Panadol and swallowed them
with water. She then smiled and said:
"Thank you, my son. Na my daughter say when I
reach Benin, make I drink two tablets of Panadol.
"I don take am now, oya make we dey go
Lagos..."

As you smile and laugh to this joke, may laughter
never depart from You!!!

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by gist4kidsblog: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

FAKE JESUS grin grin grin
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Stupid religion
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by ylaa(f): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Jesus is Lord
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by HomesOfLife(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
wink
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
It's even an old picture
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by shamecurls(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
It still baffles how Africans were cajoled to believe that a man in Isreal died for there sins in Africa.

#Scam

21 Likes

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by Youngzedd(m): 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na to go take selfie with the dude grin

1 Like

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by TIDDOLL(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mordern madness....truly ENDTIME...
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by ylaa(f): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
how do you mean or what is silly about the religion?
Junathy1:
Stupid religion

3 Likes

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by kasmail(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Im in ketu..
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by falcon2020(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dis pple are indeed funny
Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by gurunlocker: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
next year na jet Nigeria Jesus go take carry him cross

2 Likes

Re: Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) by Omegaohms(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
angry sad sad sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.