Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

You Are What You Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Are What You Eat (848 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are What You Eat by Charliez: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
It is said that one must not live to eat, rather we should eat in other to live, but we all know that one has to enjoy food, but it requires a special ability to balance good and healthy food with enjoyable food, from Food photos, one might be tempted to eat whatever comes or appeals to one, but when we consider  Curses of allergies, and what can be considered Bad Food, or Good carbohydrates, then it follows that to have a good and healthy life, one needs Healthy food dieting
Re: You Are What You Eat by Epi: 2:50am On Mar 26, 2009
@poster

i kinda disagree with that statement - "you are what you eat" (In order to stay healthy you must eat healthy foods)

I don't eat heathy but I am healthy. I think eating small portions and exercise can do the trick too undecided

1love

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Fish Farmer Or Involved In Any Farm Produce? / Honeysoya Milk + Soyavegetable Recipe (picture) / Foods That Make You Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.