Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! (4394 Views)

You Are All Invited / Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by dominique(f): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2015
I don't knod how it's done in the north but here in the south it's the parents of the bride and groom that invite people to wedding not governor and party chairman. Congrats anyways and HML.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by chris4gold(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
ladyF:
Lol happy married life....

I no say for your mind, you go talk say d guy bleeped up! you dey dere dey looking for him all dis while, now im come post an invitation say make you and other ladies on d forum show up. Well just don't worry beta time is loading...

Before you bash me, pls read my signature.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2015
dominique:
I don't knod how it's done in the north but here in the south it's the parents of the bride and groom that invite people to wedding not governor and party chairman. Congrats anyways and HML.
You are absolutely right my sister, its the same thing even here in core north.
My wedding invitation is three types
1. From my parents. (To be share with friends & relatives)
2. From our Sarki (Emir) (To be share with Royal fathers, relatives and friends)
3. From our Governor/Party Chairman. (To be share with all APC Leaders and political office holders.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by dominique(f): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Eco2580:

You are absolutely right my sister, its the same thing even here in core north.
My wedding invitation is three types
1. From my parents. (To be share with friends & relatives)
2. From our Sarki (Emir) (To be share with Royal fathers, relatives and friends)
3. From our Governor/Party Chairman. (To be share with all APC Leaders and political office holders.

Ok, I get it now. HML once again. Regards to amariyah smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
dominique:

Ok, I get it now. HML once again. Regards to amariyah smiley
Thanks Dear. Ok she will hear.
My regard to your Ango
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by FlySly05: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
My ignorant question is "Why does it have to be politicized".
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
FowlYansh:

His father is tambuwal, President of United Nations. Foolishness!
No but he is my BOSS!
Re: Wedding Ceremony Of Nairalander, You Are All Invited! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
FlySly05:
My ignorant question is "Why does it have to be politicized".
Bro because the celebrant is Media Assistant to APC Sokoto State

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should Be A Baby Daddy. / I'm Fed Up / Must I Always Be The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife,advise Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.