Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (78373 Views)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by bumi10(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
This is so lovely and am loving this young girl. This 22-year-old mother shared photo of her breastfeeding her son on her wedding day and wrote:

"I enjoy nursing my son and I made sure when I chose my wedding dress I would be able to nurse throughout my entire night," she said.

"And I was able to. So I just want to share with women that no matter who doubts you or who turns their noses up to breastfeeding that it can be done. No one should feel embarrassed about feeding their child in the most natural way"

You are a true mother girl and your hubby is more than lucky

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/awww-lady-breastfeeds-her-child-during.html

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by INTROVERT(f): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
Good for her grin grin grin

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Ojestas(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
Those first two to comment... see their monikers . . SMH

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Decapo: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
Fresh b00bz

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Pamelayoung: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
Pikin b4 wedding. Isorite

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by SoftP(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
They don't know the true meaning of white gown wedding....white gown wedding indeed

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by fistonati(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
She enjoys doing her duty, while the kid is enjoying the joy of his innocence. GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by CplusJason: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
SoftP:
They don't know the true meaning of white gown wedding....white gown wedding indeed
Oga, whether the wedding gown white as snow, purple or navy blue, gown na gown

BTW, Cute kid and lovely boobs. cool

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by DozieInc(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
Isorait
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by ITbomb(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
A true mother breastfeed after marriage

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by ajasbaba(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
And what is she happy for,

she should be hiding her face because of shame,

well some women are born without shame sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by alegbeleye(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
is it your breast? so there is no better news ro make fp abi.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by emmayayodeji(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
Holy matrimony grin

9 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Divay22(f): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Cool
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
a true african mother breastfeed after marriage hit like if u believe that

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Royalfurnitures: 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Will she starve the baby because of wedding ceremony? .

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Ademoore07(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
DEXTROVERT:
Surely
She
Must
Be
An
A***ja

U ehhh undecided thunder wey go fire u dey do press up 4 redemption camp

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by piperson(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
op u try oo

breast me is now hungrying me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by emmanuel596(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
So this 33years old lady is 22 Bloggers can lie sha

27 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Kezifils(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Emmm who told op her age? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by abike12(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Little boy gotta eat! Hml to her and God bless ALL our mothers

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by OLAFIMIX(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Congrat to her, she do well
Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by toluwalopsy(f): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Good for her. At least she has pictures to show that she was once a bride. By the way she's got a cute dude as a baby there.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by ngwababe(f): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Its good but you shouldn't have shown us your breast. This picture has gone viral than you can imagine.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by Ademoore07(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Holy matrimony grin

Na so I see am. Very holy grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by free2ryhme: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why the attention?

She wants us to know she can breast feed with her wedding gown?

When you get your second child breast feed with a wedding gown

Black women sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
I attended a burial of my friend's grand father yesterday but their tradition is that, at every burial ceremony, an old man would come out and announce the next person to die, so this old man said the first person to leave the burial ground
will be next to die... since yesterday we are still at the burial

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos by martineverest(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
nothing is wrong here.....xcept giving birth b4 wedlock

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.