Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,272 members, 7,822,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

A Difficult Site To Create Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Difficult Site To Create Pls Help (556 Views)

How Can I Convert My Wordpress Site To Android App Free / Top Free Site To Get High PR Backlinks - Get Up To 20000 Backlinks For Free / How To Move Wordpress Site To New Host - Expert Guild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Difficult Site To Create Pls Help by Sylvaxxl1(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Hi web master,I want to create a site and in that site I want to embade about two other sites in there. I want to do it in such a way that u can stay on my site, hit the search key and what ever you search comes up even on the embaded site but if you click on aNy item of the embaded site, it goes to that. Site. Note for this embaded site I'll make colum for each of them
Re: A Difficult Site To Create Pls Help by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Sylvaxxl1:
Hi web master,I want to create a site and in that site I want to embade about two other sites in there. I want to do it in such a way that u can stay on my site, hit the search key and what ever you search comes up even on the embaded site but if you click on aNy item of the embaded site, it goes to that. Site. Note for this embaded site I'll make colum for each of them

You can use iframe to call the site you want to embed.

1 Like

Re: A Difficult Site To Create Pls Help by donsheddy1(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2015
Sylvaxxl1:
That's the simple truth the man above me just solved your problem. But you have to understand jquey and Css to stylize your iframe to the way you like it and also stylizing it's scroll pane.

Enjoy
Re: A Difficult Site To Create Pls Help by Sylvaxxl1(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2015
UCHEUKAGWU:

You can use iframe to call the site you want to embed.

I tried iframe using my local host eg kongA.com/shoes it came out Blank But when I put of my internet connection,it shows the normal issue when u have no conneCtion in the iframe
Re: A Difficult Site To Create Pls Help by dwebdesign(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
define the src attribute correctly and also specify the width and height of the iframe.

That should help you out.
Re: A Difficult Site To Create Pls Help by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sylvaxxl1:

I tried iframe using my local host eg kongA.com/shoes it came out Blank But when I put of my internet connection,it shows the normal issue when u have no conneCtion in the iframe

Your iframe tag should look like this <iframe src="http://kongA.com/shoes" width="600" height="300"> </iframe>

If your web link is accessible using www. Also add the www. Visit that link from your URL before placing it on iframe to ensure if its accessible.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Critique Our New Website And Idea, Pour Out Your Pain Points / Free Web Application Development. Only Nigerians /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.