Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

“I Don’t Have A Man” | The Moment When Bonang Denies D’banj On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Have A Man” | The Moment When Bonang Denies D’banj On Instagram (1569 Views)

Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) / Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Have A Man” | The Moment When Bonang Denies D’banj On Instagram by Hardrockyng: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2015
http://idontdull.com/dbanj-adama-indimi-bonang-matheba-side-chick-love-instagram/
After kissing South African TV personality, Bonang Matheba, last month at the MTV MAMA awards, D’banj on Wednesday, profusely expressed his love for Adama Indimi, the billionaire daughter… on her birthday.
Immediately this happened, the internet went berserk, with Bonang being mocked by many, who labelled her a side-chick of D’banj.

While this ensued, Bonang denied D’banj in the comment section of her Instagram page.

Why?- Because a fan said she was starting to speak the language (pidgin English) of her man- D’banj.

And she said, no no no- ‘I don’t have a man boo’.
http://idontdull.com/dbanj-adama-indimi-bonang-matheba-side-chick-love-instagram/

Re: “I Don’t Have A Man” | The Moment When Bonang Denies D’banj On Instagram by gabazin080(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Don't know why this young artist can't have a privacy, wen they eat u see it on net, wen they buy new car u see it online.

Can't they learn from the well respected legends like sunny ade, they don't seek for unneccessary publicity
Re: “I Don’t Have A Man” | The Moment When Bonang Denies D’banj On Instagram by Deejavuu(f): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Lool.

She never chin chumting. grin
Re: “I Don’t Have A Man” | The Moment When Bonang Denies D’banj On Instagram by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2015
playing Brick and lace Love is Wicked !!

(1) (Reply)

Charlotte Dawson P@ntyless In R@cy Golden Gown / Basketmouth’s Wife, Elsie Is Smoking Hot In Bikini. (photos) / Omotola And Husband Stuns In New Xmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.