Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) (1320 Views)

Yemi Alade In Hot Leather Pants On Stage. (Photos) / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by elsaturn(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2016
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2RiYW5qLWdpZGktZmVzdGl2YWwucG5nfDY2MA==[/img]
As a super star, the chances of been constantly harassed is quiet high and popular Nigerian singer, D’banj just has the own fair share of that at the third edition of Gidi Festival which took place last week and Nigerians were treated to various thrilling performances by A-list stars.

READ ALSO: Sex tips: things you don’t need to do before sex

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0RiYW5qMS1naWRpLmpwZ3w2NjA=[/img]
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0QtYmFuai1vbi10aGUtR2lkaUZlc3Qtc3RhZ2UuanBnfDY2MA==[/img]

This happened while the 'Emergency' singer and the band sang their rendition of O.T Genasis’ "I’m in love with the Coco", and a female fan was invited on stage.

And has they continued belting out the tune, she was seen cleaning sweat off D’banj’s chest with a towel as the singer appeared to be enjoying it.

Then, all of a sudden, the lady carried away by all that sexiness proceeded to lick D’banj on his chest!

D’banj clearly surprised by the lady’s action, told the band to stop singing saying, "That doesn’t happen every time."

The lady who was shy all of a sudden (especially after pulling that stunt) hid her face as the crowd screamed.
READ ALSO: Sex tips: things you don’t need to do before sex
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by Aliyeous(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2016
pheww
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by onyi4edu(f): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2016
My fellow ladies, what is happening to our dignity and pride

Anyway I hope she doesn't regret her action in the future.
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by Spicylate(f): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Ouch! When hotness takes over
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by Afrok(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2016
I blame one guy somewhere that's probably calling her his girlfriend, fiancee or wife undecided.
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2016
onyi4edu:
My fellow ladies, what is happening to our dignity and pride

Anyway I hope she doesn't regret her action in the future.

This is so normal. Nigerians are the most uptight when it comes to celebrities adoration. Go to other African Nations and the world, you'd see how crazy they display their affection over artists.
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by onyi4edu(f): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mayflowa:

This is so normal. Nigerians are the most uptight when it comes to celebrities adoration. Go to other African Nations and the world, you'd see how crazy they display their affection over artists.

For real? shocked that means I'm still a learner grin

I just felt there are better ways to display affection and show adoration than licking an artist's chest (with all the sweating sef). If your babe does that will you term it 'normal'?
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
onyi4edu:

For real? shocked that means I'm still a learner grin

I just felt there are better ways to display affection and show adoration than licking an artist's chest (with all the sweating sef). If your babe does that will you term it 'normal'?

Lol. That is why I am a Nigerian. People kinda worship celebrities in other climes. We Nigerians do but in private. We are so pretentious that we do worse in hiding!

Other nations are more forward with their expression in public as they would in private, yet they are not condemned by their countrymen as we do here, just like u did now.
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by onyi4edu(f): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mayflowa:

Lol. That is why I am a Nigerian. People kinda worship celebrities in other climes. We Nigerians do but in private. We are so pretentious that we do worse in hiding!

Other nations are more forward with their expression in public as they would in private, yet they are not condemned by their countrymen as we do here, just like u did now.

Even though I understand your point of view, our culture hasn't approved of that and until then, this kind of action will be seen as absurd
Besides I wasn't condemning her, who am I to do so smiley
Cheers!!!
Re: See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
she is probably some guy's all and all... lol after god fear woman. love the good ones and just f.ck them b.tches... cos thats their only use.

(1) (Reply)

Many Men Wanted Me Because Of My Sis Linda -laura Ikeji / Celina And Nunnsi Rock The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge In Lagos / See The Funny Faces Dija And Korede Bello Puts In New Selfie Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.