Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,530 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) (58309 Views)

Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) / Wives Of Late Ooni Of Ife At Burial Ceremony / Photos Of Ooni Of Ife’s Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Where is abobaku?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Read carefully before you respond. The guy was right.

Aitee1:

You for even say make she follow die to prove she's mourning undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Prettyvhickie(f): 11:35am On Aug 14, 2015
chudi55:
See onni most senior wife hand, it be like odudu cameleon wey want to change him skin colour, bleaching has done a lot of bad to human life
how did you see it just now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Enough with this man's gist na. I'm tired.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by phonesNgadgets: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Ife odaye, Omo Odutodaiwa, aku ara feraku. OOni risha ti lo.
Life goes on...
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by informato: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
who is this again ?....a beg this man don die go, waiting we won use him wife photos do, na she b the first widow for this life...make una leave this man news jare......before 2pm today, anoda jobless person will come up with something about the ooni,, ooni, ooni,...abegi
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by mbulela: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Aitee1:

You for even say make she follow die to prove she's mourning undecided
but they want Abobaku to join him abi?
Culture like sharia is only for the poor.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2015
So na that old man dey rise all this fine women?hmm oba of Ife likes good thing o.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by sukkot: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2015
dele momodu is evrywhere
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by informato: 11:40am On Aug 14, 2015
am tired of seeing news about this man on nairaland
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Lalasticlala did u already cover the news on the ghana lady who killed herself??
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by deriod(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:
I am hearing burial since 3days ago, who tell una say dem dey bury king?

i never see king burial ground before o

Sijuwade was indeed a great king in Yoruba land.

for those that understand Yoruba only. tongue

ORIKI (praise poetry) sijuwade

Olubuse Eri Ogun Sagogo nju Okun mo losun kun molata Oribiti Apelunda Solukue Abanise mase banise mo Osun mo sile sunmo eniIgi meta ona ilare Bi idi baba odi obadi Ki ire baba ore obare Bi ologun sese ba dari so o/ o daso Oni ilare nfobi kan Oloriburuku nfoju di Nle o, Olodo Tunbumbi Ogborun lokun, ajiwunmi bi omo Oke ilare ko jugun, aje lo ngbeni gun Omo Ogboru keke fo isa Olori Omo Ladejokun, Ojire loni o.

uncle dis is 2015 ,things has changed so more unnecessary secrecy & lies ,king is dead & will b buried let do away with dis outdated culture .
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Wives of the ebora of ife
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:

Olubuse Eri Ogun Sagogo nju Okun mo losun kun molata Oribiti Apelunda Solukue Abanise mase banise mo Osun mo sile sunmo eniIgi meta ona ilare Bi idi baba odi obadi Ki ire baba ore obare Bi ologun sese ba dari so o/ o daso Oni ilare nfobi kan Oloriburuku nfoju di Nle o, Olodo Tunbumbi Ogborun lokun, ajiwunmi bi omo Oke ilare ko jugun, aje lo ngbeni gun Omo Ogboru keke fo isa Olori Omo Ladejokun, Ojire loni o.
I dey feel u,I wish I could buy you a bottle of legend stout right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
These women would be left at the mercy of palace Chiefs with their protruding tommy.

This is why you need to kill your wife/wives first before you die. grin

Na joke I dey o. tongue

It is forbidden to lay with a king's wife.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2015
oreos:

It is forbidden to lay with a king's wife.
Says who? Boys go climb that place nothing go happen joor! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by toludadon(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2015
handie:
See them wearing sad faces as if they are hurt by his death. When last Ooni do "the do" with any of una? Dude died @ a old ripe age? Behind their sad face, they are happy they can now run things with that bobo more openly and they're eagerly awaiting d reading of Ooni will... You people should ensure u find the abobaku to follow Ooni before he starts calling ya'll to come and help him wash his clothes and keep him company when bored

Any Bobo that tries that in Yorubaland will be struck dead.. You don't mount a woman that is married to a king who is seen as second to God
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2015
handie:
See them wearing sad faces as if they are hurt by his death. When last Ooni do "the do" with any of una? Dude died @ a old ripe age? Behind their sad face, they are happy they can now run things with that bobo more openly and they're eagerly awaiting d reading of Ooni will... You people should ensure u find the abobaku to follow Ooni before he starts calling ya'll to come and help him wash his clothes and keep him company when bored
ahahahahahahahahahaha you don kolo walahi tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2015
agarawu23:

Great, my left foot

He is going to go as the only First class Oba that supported and blessed Jonathan and it didn't stop Jonathan from losing the election.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 14, 2015
Abobaku of Ile-ife don change his name to arikuyeri of Ile ife

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Mcweber(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abeg, why that man in blue in the last pix come stand scatter leg like say he wan play free kick like Ronaldo...

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
toludadon:

Any Bobo that tries that in Yorubaland will be struck dead.. You don't mount a woman that is married to a king who is seen as second to God god

Thanks.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by handie(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
toludadon:

Any Bobo that tries that in Yorubaland will be struck dead.. You don't mount a woman that is married to a king who is seen as second to God
my guy, na story be that. Oba don go.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Says who? Boys go climb that place nothing go happen joor! grin

Ewo! grin

I know but they cannot remarry

Do you know that the king is considered a mini-god?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Instead all this Mumu mods to move reasonable topics to Front Page, na nonsense dem dey move everyday making NL a junk yard. Mtchewwwww! Who Ooni or Ife help?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by jimmy2k: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
These woman will be blowing yorubas cowards young boys now .my question is why can't they use her head and buried the idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by funkybully(f): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
chudi55:
See onni most senior wife hand, it be like odudu cameleon wey want to change him skin colour, bleaching has done a lot of bad to human life

I wonder why yoloba obas n wives too like bleaching. If u see oba of Ibadan, u go want puke, abi na akiolu of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by babafirst(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
handie:
lwkmdddiest.Olenukpa(you too get mouth)
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
None of them will tell us the last time oba knack akpako. So, who will continue to service the engines now? Anyways, in Fayose's voice, Ire o!
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by sweetgala(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
sukkot:
dele momodu is evrywhere

Dele Momodu is from Ife, is family are intricately tied to the stool of the Ooni, his father was a personal consort to Adesoji Aderemi, he Dele Momodu was a personal assistant to Oba Sijuwade Once
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by ACM10: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Why won't one of his wives be buried with him to give him a better comfort in the afterlife?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wives As They Prepare To Bury Their Husband (photos) by M4gunners: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
So the Prince will now takes over the wives as tradition demands?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Quotes In Igbo Language / Yoruba Words That Mean The Same In Edo / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.