Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Paris Of Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Paris Of Africa (1522 Views)

Rivers Monorail: Is This The End Of Africa's First Monorail? / Dana Air Named Official Airline Of Wives Of Africa Presidents Summit / Beirut: The Paris Of The Middle East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Of Africa by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
Angola located in Southern Africa is bordered to the north by Democratic Republic of the Congo, to the east by Zambia, to the south by Namibia and to the to west by Atlantic Ocean. Angola has large mineral and petroleum reserves, with one of the fastest growing in the world, especially since the end of the civil war.
Population: 21.47 million according to World Bank (2013). Nearly 70% of the population in Angola is under the age of 24.
Independence: November 11, 1975. It is the last country in Africa to gain independence from Portugal.

Re: Paris Of Africa by Mutendiwashe(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
More pics and info on different places would be nice
Re: Paris Of Africa by Afam4eva(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
With he pictures of Luanda that ive seen, i'm wondering where Angola got the guts to build some an ambitious city. Paris of Africa indeed.
Re: Paris Of Africa by cozybunch: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2015
@bellafricana, angola seems to be coming into light, like you said they are reach in oil and economy growing rapidly.

However, there few things that bother me with the country. They top 10 strict visa restricting countries in the world. Research pings on their strict visa allotment. It is even difficult for Americans to get visiting visa to angola.

Now my question is why. If you leave their can you trow more information

Good Luck
Re: Paris Of Africa by Nehemiah459(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Some historical facts about Africa I bet you don't know... www.studentsdiary.net/facts/some-historical-facts-about-africa/

(1) (Reply)

My Strange Experience In A Hotel At Warri / How To Package A Schengen Visa! / Woman Hit With 34k USD Bill After COVID Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.