Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

RIP Skiibii | For Those That Want To Listen To His Last Release, Click Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / RIP Skiibii | For Those That Want To Listen To His Last Release, Click Here (457 Views)

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / 6ix Music Albums I Can't Wait To Listen On My Boom J8 / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RIP Skiibii | For Those That Want To Listen To His Last Release, Click Here by 360jamng(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Skiibii - Sampu (Prod. By Mystro)

Five Star Music’s Skiibii comes with a new jam after his previously released , ‘Stay with Me’. He titles this new one “Sampu” and it’s produced by Mystro. Skiibii is one act to watch out for.

But now, he's no more

Download Late Skiibii's Song - "Sampu" Here

Lalasticlala, ishilove, FOD, Seun

Show respect to the dead

SMH

Re: RIP Skiibii | For Those That Want To Listen To His Last Release, Click Here by boman2014: 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
ok
Re: RIP Skiibii | For Those That Want To Listen To His Last Release, Click Here by Enouwem(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Promotion Very Cheap And Affordable / NEW MUSIC! Davido – Dodo (dope Track!) / MUST LISTEN: Reminisce – Kpomo [remix] Ft. Lil Kesh, CDQ, Falz & Seriki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.