Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here (7201 Views)

All UN, AU, ECOWAS Job Applicants Let's Meet Here / N POWER AGRO 2017 Applicants..let's Meet Here / On Going Recruitment At Solution Finders Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
I just thought to create this for those that wrote the test today, Friday 14th or will write tomorrow. Just a way to keep in touch and share info. I'm still in shock about the lunch thing o. I never see that kind thing before o. Anyway I dey here. If you want info you can ask as well. Good luck !
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by queenstana: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Infotek abuja or where? Pls give us the details
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by kezmal(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
anonymousey:
I just thought to create this for those that wrote the test today, Friday 14th or will write tomorrow. Just a way to keep in touch and share info. I'm still in shock about the lunch thing o. I never see that kind thing before o. Anyway I dey here. If you want info you can ask as well. Good luck !

I was dia bro, I was perplexed wit wat I saw 2day. I pray d result/outcome of d test wil be in our favour. See u @d next phase of d recruitment process.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
kezmal:

I was dia bro, I was perplexed wit wat I saw 2day. I pray d result/outcome of d test wil be in our favour. See u @d next phase of d recruitment process.

What got you perplexed? The questions or the number of people? I was with the first batch that wrote today. What about you?
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by ionome(f): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2015
anonymousey:

what kind of test is it, is it d normal numerical, quantitative reasoning from gmat? and I tout dey said it's an interview?
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2015
ionome:

what kind of test is it, is it d normal numerical, quantitative reasoning from gmat? and I tout dey said it's an interview?

Verbal reasoning. 60 questions in 60 minutes. Speed and comprehension are the keys to finishing. Good luck
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2015
queenstana:
Infotek abuja or where? Pls give us the details

Sorry. Didn't see this early. It's in Lagos. 32 Coker street, Ilupeju. There was a test yesterday and there'll be another today. If you can make it you might want to rush down. It's for recruitment for an amusement park on Lagos Ibadan expressway.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by queenstana: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok. Thanks. Qualification?
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by kezmal(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
anonymousey:

What got you perplexed? The questions or the number of people? I was with the first batch that wrote today. What about you?

D number and ow well organized the company is.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by ionome(f): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
As any1 being contacted yet?
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by kfrosh: 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bros!!! That 2k shock person no be small; hoping for the best. Unfortunately most people tot they were GNLD........their bad cheesy grin
anonymousey:
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by olojo1: 1:38am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=anonymousey post=36976552]

Sorry. Didn't see this early. It's in Lagos. 32 Coker street, Ilupeju. There was a test yesterday and there'll be another today. If you can make it you might want to rush down. It's for recruitment for an amusement park on Lagos Ibadan expressway. [/quote

Is there any oppotunity of writting test on monday ? Just got dis.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 4:39am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=olojo1 post=37001766][/quote]

I really can't say. The info I got was for Friday and Saturday. Sorry.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 4:43am On Aug 16, 2015
kfrosh:
Bros!!! That 2k shock person no be small; hoping for the best. Unfortunately most people tot they were GNLD........their bad cheesy grin

Bro I was in shock myself. I never hear am before o. Lunch for job test! Hope it works out sha.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 16, 2015
It's real, d CEO is sure a very nice person. I never believed it's happening in naija. So we have good people like dis.

1 Like

Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2015
berry10:
It's real, d CEO is sure a very nice person. I never believed it's happening in naija. So we have good people like dis.

Strange indeed. What's more important however is the job itself and its conditions. Shey they said we'll get text messages on Monday if we are successful? Till then and then let's see how the next stage works and all
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by kfrosh: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
I just got an invite for an Oral interview this Tuesday; who else is with me. grin
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
kfrosh:
I just got an invite for an Oral interview this Tuesday; who else is with me. grin

That's good news. Was about to post the same. Got a text message at 3:59pm today inviting me for an interview on Tuesday 8am. Step two in sight

2 Likes

Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Congratulations to u all. Am still hoping to get mine
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
berry10:
Congratulations to u all. Am still hoping to get mine

Did you write the test on Friday or Saturday?
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Friday
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by ionome(f): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
has any1 who wrote d test on Saturday being contacted?
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
ionome:
has any1 who wrote d test on Saturday being contacted?

Not that I know of. I asked a few yesterday and today. Don't know if they have afterwards.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by kfrosh: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Have u been able to get any info concerning how the interview is gonna be??
anonymousey:

Not that I know of. I asked a few yesterday and today. Don't know if they have afterwards.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 5:57am On Aug 18, 2015
kfrosh:
Have u been able to get any info concerning how the interview is gonna be??

Don't know the format. I'm assuming they'll need to check our qualifications and place us in departments etc. Probably a question and answer session of sorts. All these are my speculations though. Let's see how it goes. On my way now. Wishing you all the best folks.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by kfrosh: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2015
OK bro; same here. Best wishes
anonymousey:

Don't know the format. I'm assuming they'll need to check our qualifications and place us in departments etc. Probably a question and answer session of sorts. All these are my speculations though. Let's see how it goes. On my way now. Wishing you all the best folks.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 7:20am On Aug 18, 2015
kfrosh:
OK bro; same here. Best wishes

I'm there now. Already close to 25 ppl there. Are you here yet?
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by kfrosh: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Am sitting @the last row; extreme right. Just came in now.
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by treashure: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
hi house,

still waiting to hear if any one from the saturday batch has been contacted.
those that went for the oral interview today,make una gist us nw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do they still intend to drop from the list again?

i await una commentsoooooooooooooooooooooo
much luv guys kiss
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by ionome(f): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
anonymousey:

how was the interview? and hw many were you guys?
Re: Amusement Park Job At Solution Media And Infotech Applicants. Let's Meet Here by anonymousey: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
ionome:

how was the interview? and hw many were you guys?

The interview was relatively relaxed, interesting, funny even. I think about 40 people were interviewed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPower BREAKING NEWS: All States Gets Stipend, Lagos Joins / Dealdey Limited Is Recruiting For Finance Analyst / Insight Communications Ltd Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.