Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,238 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Confusion Mounts As Skiibii Reportedly Regains Consciousness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confusion Mounts As Skiibii Reportedly Regains Consciousness (553 Views)

Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion Mounts As Skiibii Reportedly Regains Consciousness by afegreg: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
By Ayeotan Shola

There is a new report on the death of Five Star Entertainment, Artiste Skibii floating around that he might have regained consciousness.

According to Linda Ikeji who first reported the story of his death, She has been contacted and exclusively told that the artiste just regained consciousness.

This might turn out to be a cleverly pulled Publicity Hoax.

Here’s what Linda Reported.

And they sent me the photo above. The source said he’d dressed up and was going for his media rounds today when he suddenly fell and was unable to be revived.

Because I know the guys at Five Star Music, I contacted them for confirmation. I actually called the music label’s artist manager, Soso Soberekon, to confirm the news.

Soso, who had already posted a candlelight image on his instagram page said he would call me back with confirmation, that they were just hearing about the incident, that he and Kcee were in Europe.

He called me back at exactly 10.02am to confirm that Skiibii had passed on.

So I carried the news.

But a few minutes ago (hours after I carried the news), Kcee called me to say Skiibii hadn’t died.

He said he received the news of his collapse this morning but said he wasn’t sure what was going on because he was not in Nigeria.

He said his brother told him Skiibii had been found with no pulse and wasn’t breathing.

They rushed him to the hospital and after hours there, he has been revived.

Kcee told me he wanted me to be the first to announce....MORE

...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/08/confusion-as-skiibii-reportedly-regains-consciousness/

Re: Confusion Mounts As Skiibii Reportedly Regains Consciousness by amadice(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
pinshure
Re: Confusion Mounts As Skiibii Reportedly Regains Consciousness by ChappyChase: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: Confusion Mounts As Skiibii Reportedly Regains Consciousness by XTROVAT: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
It seems this days the media is trying to run ahead of its shadow.

#NaSoDemDoOoniOwn
Re: Confusion Mounts As Skiibii Reportedly Regains Consciousness by thorpido(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Make them dey take am easy with their lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

Unending Beebs Drama; Miley Cyrus Again In Topless Photos / 2 Face Idibia Unveils #fortyfied Package / Oh Blood! One Direction Made £27M [n84billion] Before They Split....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.