Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) (35575 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by cheerokee(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
,Prior to this afternoon, Rumours went around claiming that fast-rising artiste of 5-star music SKIIBII was found dead in his house this morning, only for the CEO 5-star music KCEE who debunked the rumour through his IG account few minutes ago, only for fans of SKIIBII who went to his IG handle @skiibii to vent their anger, accusing him of publicity stunt..

link. https://instagram.com/p/6VwzoRHa68/

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by ladyF(f): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
He go hear am. If he is really alive, and is a party to this silly publicity stunt, I'm so sorry for him. Cuz next time we hear skibi (abi whatever his name is) is dead again, we'll think it's anoda stunt.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by sammieblaize: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nobody knew who skibi was until this morning cause of one useless publicity stunt.. no qualms its death he's looking for righ... he'll find it...... I'm sure hes reading the comments on IG TWITTER AND NAIRALAND LIKE....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Gibsonworld05(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
He gat no thinking head to fake that... Gotta make FTC soon
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Rounakid(m): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nija! Ah... Ah... Jux now now una don begin bashinq? Anyway make i wait for NL dem own...
Lalasticlala
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by rosy4u(f): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
what is skiibii ?

never heard of dat name b4

9 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by omaniblog(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
lol
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by gumaveddy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fast risen musician. I dnt understand, na dis senseless, useless, meaningless, rubish shoutin wey kcee, tymaya, wizfool, olamida,and others na him be music? we only lesting to d beat.if e want make e go f*ck wit d devil who cares. but he is looking for publicity to hell wit him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by blesoh(f): 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
What nonsense,is death smth u wish urself? Naija artiste will die for fame.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by bqlekan(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Who knows the truth now sef? I don't know the dude tho
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by bewla(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
wish
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by cheerokee(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
pls do the needful
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Skiibii:[/size] pronounced as /skee-bee/, a process of faking ones own death, by forming cardiac arrest, accident, etc...to scare members of the public or loved ones (in hope of material gains, fame... etc).

E.g: My cousin skiibiied his mother, the innocent woman almost died crying. cry

^^^
Just joking...
On the flipside, lets allow the youngman recuperate in peace. I doubt he faked this. Death is such a delicate issue to joke with.

I wonder why some nigerians are so angry and worked up_ would y'all have preferred he's dead? That was how Stephanie said she intentionally delayed child bearing and they were angry, angry that she didn't have fertility issues as they 'wished'. Tufiakwa!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Afrok(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Haha.... why would he fake death? Does he want to be popular in death like Dagrin? Anyway sha, me think say him cheat death no be say him fake am.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by adesegun121(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
Easy steps to make it as an upcoming art ‪#‎ Fame‬

1.Wear gold chains & Airmax shoes

2. Pose like u're dead

3.Pay lindaikeji.blog spot.comto help promote the
news that ure dead.

4. Wait for 3hours for the whole nation to say RIP with ur pics on their DP

5.Then release the official picture where u posed like a dead person.

6. Get someone like a PR to announce to people that ure not dead & recovering fast to treatment

7.Then after 2days, come online and tweet "Am not dead fans,its just a little misunderstanding,am back and healthy,expect a hit single soon"

8.Drop the single and get the whole nation/continent downloading ur song!

e go trend pass ‪#‎ Change2015‬

Shout out to all ‪#‎ Dope‬Bloggers who keep the game running.

Just Saying...no strings =-d

But IF the SKIIBI of a guy drop another single.

23 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by sheddo619(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
so naso dis mumu wan take dey popular

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by tintingz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Skiibii my ass
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Use the word "blast" with caution abeg. Phew!

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by youngice(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
When you watch keeping up with the kandashas too much

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by pTomz(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
wats skiibii? kus it sounds like a dog's name

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by iwriterng(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Only in Nigeria
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Skiibo, wait. Are yu kidding us?

4 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by digismart: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
This two-timer should just forget it.
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by RichDad1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Publicity gone bad. cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by fatdon2(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by snika: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
I don't know what's wrong with Yolba people. in the morning they accused 'them' for using the boy for rituals, now they are saying it's a publicity stunt. Bunch of sophisticated phools.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by shaboti: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
well, now I know who skiibii is.

Weldone bro

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by Lobolintin(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Snoring
Re: Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) by oluwadanie1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
I even heard he has released a single

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) / Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.