Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,783 members, 7,837,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt (967 Views)

Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by Guruscrew: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
I felt so sad today when i got this shocking news from a blog you all know claiming skiibii is dead.. Well, i have seen a couple of pictures of his cux am a lover of instagram. I've never noticed him so much until today when i saw his picture and the faked news on this you-know-who blog.

Well, i can say this anywhere that this is a publicity stunt.. Are you ready to read? . Lets Go!

This you-know-who blog refused wrote and i quote "He was actually dressed to go out when he collapsed and died. I have a photo from the scene but I'll leave it alone."

Have you tried guessing why the picture was not published in the first instance? . Lets continue, you'll understand.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-iuuPqNfmyIY/Vc3c1dMq2xI/AAAAAAAGO_4/IoNhYTqwnq4/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Lets take a look at the above picture patiently... An unconcious or dead human will not have his leg hanged up that way without any support.. Not withstanding, we still believe he his dead.

Think of this,you see your nigga on the floor without a pulse and he isnt breathing and the first thing you do is bring out your mobile and take such a clear,focused picture and immediately send to you-know-who blog. Hell Nah!

I spot no shock in that picture, that picture is well focused, and shot..

If our dear you-know-who blog has released that picture in the first instance. We would have spotted all these out. So i think you now understand why the picture was witheld in tge first place..

But with all.. I Thank skiibii, you-know-who blog and the entire five star for putting me in shock.

All i have weitten is my opinion..you might think otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by Aminat508(f): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by powerfulsettingz: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Think about it

It could be a stunt ooooo someone like me doesn't know him before until I saw his picture and news trending all over the social app
Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by powerfulsettingz: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
I swear this op could be right
Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by Lilshorecords(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Op is on sense. They intentionally did the stuff and took pic of him.
Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by Deejavuu(f): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
Rubbish! !!
What kind of useless stunt is that? Shey na by force to be popular undecided

Nonsense!!
Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by Omotayor123(f): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
My thoughts exactly!! Well I don't know him and I don't want to know him..

Useless people that would do anything Just to get fame. Smh!

Skiibi ko, shiibi ni undecided
Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by Shebarh(f): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2015
op maybe right sha.. but if truly he collapsed and he is recovering den we thank God.. but y must dey use death?? can't dey use accident or anything
Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by moredollar(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Na publicity stunt na....... seeking attention
Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by tayoxx(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
e no consine me o...All I no na say e don die and die he have b dat o
Re: Proves That Skiibii"s Death Was A Celebrity Stunt by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Imagine! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pic: See How Cute Davido's Daughter Really Look / SO S£XY !! Rihanna Shares S3xy Bikini Photos (18+) / Photos: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Tiffany Amber Eden Waistcoat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.