Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana (51846 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Photos Of Of A Nairalander's Trip To Igbo-ilejo / A Nairalander Trip To PH!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by PetroDolla3: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Incorrigible? Noisyrians and their fvcked up inferiority complex. No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is.

Primitive azzwipes!

fanficgirl:
Almost all of those problems are universal ones, so I don't know why you're mentioning those. Yes, Nigeria has a lot of problems, yes it needs some work, but that doesn't make it a failed State. I could go find all sorts of bad news about other countries and call it a failed shlthole. Once again, can you not reply back without have to resort to insult me. It's not all doom and gloom, a lot of my fondest memories are in Nigeria, or maybe i'm just saying that because my head is "being used as a toilet as you claim." I will refrain from replying you back again becase I sense that you're incorrigible.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sorry o, yes i'm recording right now while scavaging for food.
Captainswag225:
fanficgirl, our movie is continuing oo.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm sorry, but what inferiority complex, and where did you get the sense that I have one? I can assure you that I don't have one and i'm sorry if I misled you by that. The only reason I said that you were incorrigible was becase you kept insulting me for no reason and I believe that you will continue to. You proved my point with your last post i'm sorry to say. If no one becomes great by putting others down, then why are you putting me and others down on this forum? I'm sorry for the horrible things that some Nigerians said about Ghana, but you're only escalating things for your own enjoyment, and the fact that you obviously want a fight.
PetroDolla3:
Incorrigible? Noisyrians and their fvcked up inferiority complex. No one has ever made himself great by showing how small someone else is.

Primitive azzwipes!

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by PetroDolla3: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thank God for this foool. I will soon flush him down the toilet as I always do to dummies.

Why don't you dirty, stinking mumugerian go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower?

I hate smelling, stinking bastardz.
Why do nigerians have such inferiority complex?

They call themselves naija to hide where they are from. I feel like being nigerian is a curse to them! cool

Sabrwahaqqo:

Is this the worst you can come up with maaafacka?
Cvnt hole, don't disappoint!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Sorry o, yes i'm recording right now while scavaging for food.
hahahaha u really love multi-tasking dont u? Go get some sandwich with soda.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
see how slicqyprizzy is laughing!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Okey, hope I don't miss anything
Captainswag225:
hahahaha u really love multi-tasking dont u? Go get some sandwich with soda.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Okey, hope I don't miss anything
dont worry, i will record everything for u.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Thank God for this foool. I will soon flush him down the toilet as I always do to dummies.

Why don't you dirty, stinking mumugerian go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower?

I hate smelling, stinking bastardz.
Why do nigerians have such inferiority complex?

They call themselves naija to hide where they are from. I feel like being nigerian is a curse to them! cool

Doubt cleared, you sure bag a Phd in Dumbology.
I know you ghanians're so re' tarded you can't come up wt an indigenous name for your fackt up den. That you're pained aint a surprise.
Now, cry me another river.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by gbonozee: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
...pls guys I need advice on a trip to Ghana am planning towards this soonest pls... Add me up on WhatsApp 07035719840.. So we could chat better...thanks...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by gbonozee: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
.... please Guys I need advice on making a trip to Ghana soonest kindly add me on WhatsApp 07035719840 if you have any info for me....Thanks...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
Why are you so hateful?? All that anger and hatred can't be good for your soul. Is this how you diss every Nigerian you mean in real life or do you only have the courage to spew this online?
The countless nigerians in Ghana don't act foolishly like how u fools behave on de internet.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
fuckerholic:

Stop this best choir in the world of a thing..just ghana not the world
Look at this foolish terrorist too.Did he say they are Ghanaians? I now understand why that zoo is Fu<ked up.So many dumbass animals.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
fuckerholic:

How their babes be ? They get swag like naija babes ?
Tell me about their babes bc I want to go on recreation there
swag like naija babes Hahahaha naija gals get swag? Hahahaha with their shapeless bodies or what? WTF!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
That didn't answer my question at all. How did I act foolishly when i've barely said a word to you? And of course, this is the internet, filled with trolls. And don't try and act like the victim, your side attacks just as bad.
OXYGENO1:
The countless nigerians in Ghana don't act foolishly like how u fools behave on de internet.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
There is no correlation between shapelessness and swag.
OXYGENO1:
swag like naija babes Hahahaha naija gals get swag? Hahahaha with their shapeless bodies or what? WTF!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by PetroDolla3: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dirty, ugly shitnigerian pig!

The average shitnigerian has an iq of 10! 200 million dung-caked retards!spastic magg0ts!

I blame the bleached, ugly aswewo with yellow teeth that opened her dirty, smelly legs to give birth to a demented rat like you cool

Undernourished, under educated, unemployable nigerian foool cool

Hey your Holiness, go fvck your aswewo mom!

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin!

Damn! What a Godless Sh1thole cool where people are kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin

I feel sorry for these mumus cool

Sabrwahaqqo:

I know you ghanians're so re' tarded you can't come up wt an indigenous name for your fackt up den. That you're pained aint a surprise.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
see how slicqyprizzy is laughing!
Hehe.... People are just amusing on this nairaland
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
There is no correlation between shapelessness and swag.
naija babes be like........I get swag!! Ofui!!! Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
Hehe.... People are just amusing on this nairaland
lol i hear u wai, anyway what part do u wanna play in my movie?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
That looks slightly more about sagging than being flat. No flat girls but is that long. Once again, still no correlation between the two. Is that girl in the pic even Nigerian?
OXYGENO1:
naija babes be like........I get swag!! Ofui!!! Hahahaha
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by PetroDolla3: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
A sh1thole with a sh1thole personality grin do you know how your shitnigeria name came about, magg0t? Go and find out, my dog! grin

Sabrwahaqqo:

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by OXYGENO1: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
fanficgirl:
That looks slightly more about sagging than being flat. No flat girls but is that long. Once again, still no correlation between the two. Is that girl in the pic even Nigerian?
Are you not shapeless?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
hahahahaha, what a movie lmao.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol i hear u wai, anyway what part do u wanna play in my movie?
The observer please
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Slicqyprizzy:
The observer please
lmao,,, okhay u will be the camera gal. Wo p3 anaaa?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Dirty, ugly shitnigerian pig!

The average shitnigerian has an iq of 10! 200 million dung-caked retards!spastic magg0ts!

I blame the bleached, ugly aswewo with yellow teeth that opened her dirty, smelly legs to give birth to a demented rat like you cool

Undernourished, under educated, unemployable nigerian foool cool

Hey your Holiness, go fvck your aswewo mom!

Jeez, they even eat from the dustbin!

Damn! What a Godless Sh1thole cool where people are kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin

I feel sorry for these mumus cool

You are no match for a dog bia tch!
But well, I am not surprised at your blind rants cos I know you're either from a broken home or one af those abandoned street thugs from an har' lot that have been affected by the soo neurotic and toxic society you hail from. You sure should be in the rehab now but for the wreck of a country you have been so unfortunate to live in. Your civic right of expression actually needs to be checked cos you're not fit sense-wise; you should be in the ICU at the psychiatrist's.
What's in for a country that changed name from Gold coast to Ghana because of the stupidity of 'em fore fathers who knew they were headed for penury at independence? When your Gold supply suddenly went dry and you had nathing to fall back on, Instead of your re 'tarded selves to wise up think up to formulate the way out and get better, your re' tarded selves opted for war and the all-embracing Nigeria had to come to yo aid and clean up the shit in yo facking arse' hole.
Cvnt hole, we fed sheltered and supported your Fathers and Mothers whilst , I'm sure the site you called Ghana now will be as good as a ghost town. After that you had to spend many years serving Rawlings before making head through eventually wd Kufor and you folks started growing wings too....

Boy, respect the finger that fed you and shut tha Bleep up ingrate, we're not mates prosperity wise!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by forgiveness: 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
fuckerholic:

Stop this best choir in the world of a thing..just ghana not the world

Are they Ghanians? No!. They are from South Korea, though one of them is a Ghanian

Do you know any other best chior in the world apart from Gracias Chior?

Pls, tell me the name of the chior. thanks
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by fanficgirl(f): 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
What's it to you.
OXYGENO1:
Are you not shapeless?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Youngsage: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Fact is Ghana is better place than Nigeria. More organized, more stable and overall better people. If you don't like jump into the ocean.

Go to lonely planet and see what people say about compared to your zoo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by tpiander: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Captainswag225:
fanficgirl, our movie is continuing oo.

and?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
tpiander:

and?
u will be our props manager. U like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Fitness Mogul, Schaller, Family Crashes In Costa Rica. No Word On / Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.