Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Mike Godson Comes To Singer Skiibii's Defense After The Latter Faked His Own Dea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Comes To Singer Skiibii's Defense After The Latter Faked His Own Dea (1351 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Godson Comes To Singer Skiibii's Defense After The Latter Faked His Own Dea by CuteMaryJ: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Earlier today the Nigerian industry had a bit of a scare when reports that Five Star Music act, Skiibii had passed away at the age of 22.

According to the report, the singer collapsed in his sitting room and died. However, a few minutes ago Kcee called Linda Ikeji to say Skiibii hadn't died. Kcee said he received the news of his collapse this morning but said he wasn't sure what was going on because he was not in Nigeria. Kcee also said his brother told him Skiibii had been found with no pulse and wasn't breathing. They apparently rushed him to the hospital and after hoursthere, he was revived.

Now as you can imagine, Nigerians are calling bs on this story, and claiming that Skiibii only faked his death as a publicity stunt. (Skiibii is trending now in Nigeria by the way, and a number of celebrities including Wizkid and Davido took to social media to share their condolences which they have now taken down.)

Amidst all of this drama though, upcoming Nigerian actor, Mike Godson, is standing up to Skiibii's defence and you really need to read what he is now saying. A number of fans have already began bashing Mike for his comment asking him if that is enough reason for a celebrity to fake his own death. (TILB)

{Source: http://9jatopaz..com/2015/08/mike-godson-comes-to-singer-skiibii.html}

Re: Mike Godson Comes To Singer Skiibii's Defense After The Latter Faked His Own Dea by RedCard1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
I can't fake my death to become popular.

The worst I can do is make a sex tape like Kim K did or better still

Cover an adult magazine fully n@ked cos that way, I can still make money to promote my music.

Or maybe just come out as an open gay.

Infact, anything weird but definitely not dead.

@Mike Godson, isn't he the guy who had a fake romance with Ini Edo just to gain more popularity?

He should have advised Skibii to do the same instead of blabbing now.

D'banj did it with Genevieve and it worked for him.

Wizkid did it with Tonto Dikeh and it worked for both of them.

All Skibii has got is just 4 hours internet fame. Nigerians on the street still don't know him.

Just imagine me, I wasted my mb saying RIP to Skibii. You are owing me for making me waste my mb.

Anyway, FTC. Na me dey reign now. Sorry Iamsodium!
Re: Mike Godson Comes To Singer Skiibii's Defense After The Latter Faked His Own Dea by Young03(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fastest way of being popular in nigeria
Re: Mike Godson Comes To Singer Skiibii's Defense After The Latter Faked His Own Dea by ifyan(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
RedCard1:
I can't fake my death to become popular.

The worst I can do is make a sex tape like Kim K did or better still

Cover an adult magazine fully n@ked cos that way, I can still make money to promote my music.

Or maybe just come out as an open gay.

Infact, anything weird but definitely not dead.

@Mike Godson, isn't he the guy who had a fake romance with Ini Edo just to gain more popularity?

He should have advised Skibii to do the same instead of blabbing now.

D'banj did it with Genevieve and it worked for him.

Wizkid did it with Tonto Dikeh and it worked for both of them.

All Skibii has got is just 4 hours internet fame. Nigerians on the street still don't know him.

Just imagine me, I wasted my mb saying RIP to Skibii. You are owing me for making me waste my mb.

Anyway, FTC. Na me dey reign now. Sorry Iamsodium!

Guy no try sex video say you won blow because you no get ham
Re: Mike Godson Comes To Singer Skiibii's Defense After The Latter Faked His Own Dea by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
You this Godson....

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Posts A Beautiful Selfie!! Perfection! / [PHOTOS] Skiibii Acquires A $23,000 Chevrolet Camaro 2014 / Photo: Don Jazzy Finally Proposes To Peace Hyde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.