Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Is Hollywood Sending A Subliminal Message? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Hollywood Sending A Subliminal Message? (703 Views)

Hollywood Actors Then, And Now (photos) / Some Top 10 Hollywood Horror Movies Cliché© / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Hollywood Sending A Subliminal Message? by raysville(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Guess you know the movie? THOR? Son of ODIN. In ancient pagan mythology they said he is the son of of a thunder god named ODIN. He is a mighty warrior armed with a steal hammer framed from the heart of a dieing star! He is destined to ruled what they believed as the nine realms ( nine planets) including Earth after his dad ODIN.

After i watched this movie, something caught my eye, as someone who is enlightened, I remember talking to my grandma before she died, (i missed her, blessed memory), she told me that there is a god of thunder and he is powerful, the story she told me looked like that of the myth of THOR.

After more research i found out that the same mythology appeared not only in Africa but in native American and some European myths. This will give you a clue that this may not just be a pagan myth but something real.

CLICK LINK TO READ FULL STORY http://raysville..com/2015/08/is-hollywood-sending-subliminal-message.html

Re: Is Hollywood Sending A Subliminal Message? by Kingsimmer(m): 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Download Galleriamovies App For Complete Nollywood Movies In HD, MP4 And 3GP / Captain America Vs X Men Appocolyps! Which Is Better ? / Monalisa Chinda's Lagos Cougars Scores Mixed Reviews_on_[vibez9ja_com_ng]_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.