Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt (6049 Views)

Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" / Fela’s Dancer, Dodo Mayana, Dies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by omaniblog(m): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

This ....
OK. sir. I will answer that

1). the pics on the Left was Taken 2 weeks
ago at Skibiis House ..In Lagos .As u can see
kcee at d bkground .Check skibii instagram .u
will see d pics 2 weeks ago.

2) What if he wears the same cloth?? Shld he
be wearing one new cloth everyday ?? Do u
throw your clothes away once u wear them ??

the pics has bin taken down.... i smell foul.... same inner wears, singlets, shoe, trouser, sam necklace... oboy,i dont dress same thin like dat na
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chestar5:
Naija and drinking panadol for anoda's man headache angry . Smh.....smh for my fellow nigerians..... Cant dis news die a natural death Are u all not tired? undecided

yes because Nigerians are Trying to dent this young man image When people were saying publicity stunt and all, The mods were quick to move it to front page.
But now that we are trying to see the positive side to the Story,lalasticlala no wan risk am go for front page. We must learn to see the positive side to things
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
omaniblog:

the pics has bin taken down.... i smell foul.... same inner wears, singlets, shoe, trouser, sam necklace... oboy,i dont dress same thin like dat na

Na d Tin be DAT ?? Na only that one skibii go con explain now
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by kazzonline: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Skales doesnt hav talent Rethink and rephrase pls
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Mcowubaba: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
Cc lalasticlala,ishilove
Ccc lalasticlala, Ishilove...

Na wetin I dey tell all dis people, dem no wan gree....
So if I be Artist, I come sick, faint..na publicity stunt shocked ...musicians no suppose faint undecided, even spiderman, superman nd Arrow d faint cheesy..not to talk abt skibii(which kind name be dat self sad )
Everything no be publicity stunt o

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by faheez(m): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Read what you wrote again but slowly this time around, does it sound smart to you? undecided

op is a fool. No mind am
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by faheez(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
There is nothing anybody can tell me, the whole 5star are fools... Go look for all the pictures in the hospital, how dey wan tale inject you without removing the cover on the needle(hypodermic needle) and even it extended to the end of the plaster.... Think now

1 Like

Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
kazzonline:
Skales doesnt hav talent Rethink and rephrase pls

Read again sir !! I said Vic O not skales
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
faheez:
op is a fool. No mind am

Sir I did not call anybody who said its a publicity stunt a fool You can. pass your message across without insulting anybody pls Thanks
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Why are people so bitter ??
This was the picture he took with Kcee before kcee boarded a flight to Sweden for his show & Skiibi went out to club.
7 hours later, Kcee was on transit at the Christiania Gardermoen Airport Norway when he got the news that Skiibi collapsed.
What will they gain from faking Skiibi's death ??
Some said, the want to promote skiibi's song using his death news.
Kcee is a very very rich oil tycoon, he had billions of naira before he went into music.
Kcee's older brother E-money go fit buy the whole kano state, he's dastardly rich.
So, why should they fake skiibi's death ??
This same thing happened to AUGUST ALSINA.
Nigerians are the most ignorant & foolish set of people on earth.

Baba God go bless you for this post.One of the Few deep thinkers !!
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Dubemkelly(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't think it was a pub stunt, he had a case but the bloggers and media personnels got the gist misinformed meanwhile he gained popularity because I didn't know him before now
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigerians are just Too forward and full of hate
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
faheez:
There is nothing anybody can tell me, the whole 5star are fools... Go look for all the pictures in the hospital, how dey wan tale inject you without removing the cover on the needle(hypodermic needle) and even it extended to the end of the plaster.... Think now

what is this one Saying
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Elxandre(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

OK. sir. I will answer that
1). the pics on the Left was Taken 2 weeks ago at Skibiis House ..In Lagos .As u can see kcee at d bkground .Check skibii instagram .u will see d pics 2 weeks ago.

2) What if he wears the same cloth?? Shld he be wearing one new cloth everyday ?? Do u throw your clothes away once u wear them ??

3) Lemme ask you this ,You live around an Estate where wizkid lives.You are not a Fan of WizKid.You are passing one day,suddenly u heard help,Got in ,only to find One of naija most popular artist wizkid lying unconsciously on the floor and your phone is with u ??
Do u know how many followers u will gain by posting d news first " WizKid lying unconscious in home"
These analogies are funny... Lol.

I've seen smarter posts come from your moniker certainly.
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Elxandre(m): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
The pic with Kcee - Skibii was with no earrings ( check well)

The one he collapsed ( he wore an earring)

Pics with kcee - cap
Pics he collapsed- No cap

if Skibii had Carefully planned his death truly ..To the extent of Putting on an earring for his death pose and removing his Car, don't u think he would have also prepared to change his Cloth and shoes as well ??

@Dygeasy
Chairman, you need a new phone asap if you can't see the earring on his ear in both pics. grin
And he was wearing a cap sef when he fainted(or lay down? sad ) cheesy
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by oluwadanie1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Why are people so bitter ??
This was the picture he took with Kcee before kcee boarded a flight to Sweden for his show & Skiibi went out to club.
7 hours later, Kcee was on transit at the Christiania Gardermoen Airport Norway when he got the news that Skiibi collapsed.
What will they gain from faking Skiibi's death ??
Some said, the want to promote skiibi's song using his death news.
Kcee is a very very rich oil tycoon, he had billions of naira before he went into music.
Kcee's older brother E-money go fit buy the whole kano state, he's dastardly rich.
So, why should they fake skiibi's death ??
This same thing happened to AUGUST ALSINA.
Nigerians are the most ignorant & foolish set of people on earth.

I really think there is some sense in this explanation.

Cc: Dygeasy
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
oluwadanie1:

I really think there is some sense in this explanation.
Cc: Dygeasy
Yes Oo
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Elxandre:

Chairman, you need a new phone asap if you can't see the earring on his ear in both pics. grin

lol
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dubemkelly:
I don't think it was a pub stunt, he had a case but the bloggers and media personnels got the gist misinformed meanwhile he gained popularity because I didn't know him before now

abi now
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
Elxandre:

lol bruv
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dubemkelly:

lol
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by faheez(m): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:

what is this one Saying
when opinions are needed, no be from people like you, go sidon
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by iamay(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
N*gga b forming makaveli
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
I was Totally dissapointed at the Response and Tweets of Certain Nigerians at the Supposed Death of Skibii mayana and the fact that i refuse to believe the whole event is a publicity stunt.
Even if its a publicity stunt,to the extent nigerians were wishing him actual death ?? common ,why be so irrational.

Some reasons why i believe its not publicity stunt

1) What can of desperation will lead an artist to Fake his own death ?? Even Skales did not attempt such.Vic O didnt attempt such despite having little or no talent.Why should Skibii who is very much talented and has a considerable number of Fans do such.??

2) If Kcee ,a label mate didnt attempt such ,will should that be done for Skibii .When Kcee blew,harrysong was Unknown despite even writing kcee limpopo hit.It Took Harrysong some time before blowing despite his talent,why he no fake he own death ??

3) If Skibii wanted to Fake his Own Death,Why was he going on Radio station and Promoting the song ?? he could have just Faked the death before releasing the Single or Probably focus on Faking his Death which we give him more attention than the promo tour he was doing ??
Why do a promo tour in d First place.

4) People saying they waited four hours before confirming he is alive. Even if they got across to skibii,he might still take some time before he regained consciousness. For the first 3 hours. Skibii might still be unconscious. And it was untill when he regained consciousness. before an official statement can given .Did you ever think about that. So if it took skibii 5 hrs to regain consciousness, it only proper they announce it then.

Secondly, do we think its easy to tell someone that his pal or friend has gone suddenly?? Kcee and the rest might not even be informed about the incident for the fear of how they will react untill d last minute ?? it might even be thru social media they knew ??

5) The Suppose dead body picture. We all know nigerians. The Driver or any other symphatizers called to help ,might have taken such. Getting to one person or the other,the picture is Circulated and got to linda ikeji. if You dey pass,someone shouted Help and u got there to see wizkid lying on the floor,
Will you Take his pics first or not ?

6) Dont Nigerians believe in Miracle ?? cant we just accept the fact that someone life was saved and given a second chance ??

7) Skibii himself has not spoken.Why not wait and hear him out?? Why jump into Conclusions ?? why not hear his own side of the story ?? what if You hear that he died on the hospital bed ( God forbids), you will now start saying its not publicity stunt again abi ??

Pls lets us all be reasonable and Careful in what will Do and say.Bless

Your points are too shallow.
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 16, 2015
lol
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Iamsynord:

Sir ,I believe if you have an opposing opinion,u shld present it in the most dignified manner sir .Thank you sir
I love ur English, so Flawless, keep it up ....
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
I love ur English, so Flawless, keep it up ....

Thanks ma
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2015
Iamsynord:

Thanks ma
uwc son
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
uwc son
lol
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
uwc son
won't u go to church ?/
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Iamsynord:

won't u go to church ?/
my dear na 5th service I dey go ooo, u nko
Re: Opinion : Why Skibii Mayana Event Cant Be A Publicity Stunt by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2015
Iamsynord:

won't u go to church ?/
my dear na 5th service I dey go ooo, u nko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Teenagers Who Turned Themselves To Plastic For Beauty But End Up Destroying / People Mistake Me For Jay Z (pic) / CEO Dancers Show Off Hot Body In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.