Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever Releases New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever Releases New Photos (2061 Views)

Unbelievable - See Photos Of A Guy With The Biggest Hips Ever!!! / Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world / Meet The Girl With The Biggest Natural Boobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever Releases New Photos by Mercyjohnson22(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
Matilda Hipsy[Yes you already know By Now, But just incase you gat no Idea], She’s a Ghanaian and a video Vixen.
I heard she’s a celebrity in Ghana and that she can’t walk comfortably in public because of the hold-up she causes … when I say hold-up … I mean both human and vehicular, lolz..see more pics @ http://www.mokgist.com/chiooo-ghana-babe-with-the-biggest-natural-hips-ever-releases-new-photos/

Re: Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever Releases New Photos by donholy28(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Damn big ass but full of poo
Re: Babe With The Biggest Natural Hips Ever Releases New Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
How can dis make 1naira=1dollar? mtcheww How can dis make 1naira=1dollar? mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

HOT:- 6 Month Pregnant Coco Flaunts S3xy Bod In String Bikini / PHOTOS: Busty Yoruba Actress, Bimbo Thomas, Flaunts Massive Cleavage At Birthday / Oh Dear! Cossy Orjiakor Finally Goes Wild See The Photos Shared On Instagram.18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.