Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world (3743 Views)

I Got It From Mama'- Beautiful Slay Queen With Huge Natural Hips & Backside; Pic / Correct List Of The 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by Goldenzeneth: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2016
Here’s is something I stumbled upon..which might or may not interest you….
A 20-year-old Boy named Micah is trending on Instagram with his alleged “biggest natural hips and bum”.

Even though the bootylicious young man who’s an upcoming R&B singer has some followers who regularly bash him for looking more like a woman, Micah does not bother himself with what they say.

Micah, who seems to have more hips and ass than Kim Kardashian, K.Michelle, Nicki Minaj, Toolz, Mercy Johnson, Josephine Dumas, and several other bootylicious women says his curves are natural and not surgically enhanced.

To prove his point, he posted a photo collage that allegedly spans over a period of years and shows how his growth has taken place.

To see more photos click here
http://goldenzeneth..com/2016/06/photos-of-20-year-old-guy-with-biggest.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2016
HomoMania
GayMania
Mr. Sodom & Gomorrah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2016
Mr. Hipsy
Re: Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by Dezolo(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Gay
Re: Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by Dezolo(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Ass
Re: Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by Starlet50(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
Are u shuo he's a guy?? He has a very small dick
Re: Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by Fynestboi: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
*falls from indomie tree

shocked
Re: Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by Oliviaxx(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
He is gay...and that up there isn't 'natural'
Re: Photos of The 20 year Old Guy With The Biggest natural Hips in The world by petz(f): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh my my my! Wotda....!

(1) (Reply)

Annie Makes Headline With This Wonderful Reply To 2baba Son / Legendary Juventus Goal Keeper,buffon And Girlfriend Spotted Performing Oral S*x / Yemi Alade Looking Gangster In Boobs Baring Sheer Top, Jean And Beret(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.