Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone (951 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Update Your Android To Marshmallow 6.0 For Now / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / How I Rescued My Mobile Contacts From Armed Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone by TechieBowy: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
After switching from Android to iPhone. People may concern about transferring Contacts From Android To iPhone, many people do not transfer contacts to iPhone because they don't know how to do that. Transferring contacts from Android to iPhone is very easy. In this post I will show you how to Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone.

Contacts Android to iPhone.
Get Android contacts to iPhone.

Read: How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone
Re: Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone by coolted(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
this is very cool.

tnx
Re: Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone by DaveWest: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone by Hakkmy: 3:37am On Dec 11, 2015
If your Android phone takes a similar sized SIM to your iPhone.You can sync android contacts to iphone easily. You need to save all contacts on the Android phone to its SIM. Next, insert the SIM into your iPhone, taking care not to mislay the iPhone's SIM. Finally, go to Settings and choose "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and tap "Import SIM Contacts". Last,you can find all contacts are backuped on your iphone.
How to transfer contacts from android to iphone
How to transfer contacts from android to android

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M2 Has Refused To Root. Help / Tecno L6 Stock Rom Needed / NEW:airtel 9gb For Just #3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.