Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Is This Appropriate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Appropriate? (3334 Views)

When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. / Appropriate Suggesting That A More / What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
For me o, it's not but let's have your view.

Re: Is This Appropriate? by lilmax(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
To hypocrites it's abnormal when its father and daughter

But normal when its mother and daughter

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by tpiah2: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
your point being?
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
So not appropriate!
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Baddo101(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chidoks:
For me o, it's not but let's have your view.
u mean Father n Daughter? or Old man to an underaged? or Brother to his younger sister??
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Baddo101:

u mean Father n Daughter? or Old man to an underaged? or Brother to his younger sister??
i mean father and daughter
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Baddo101(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
Chidoks:

i mean father and daughter
it may not really mean anything if the daughter is at a tender age. Ladies and Jealousy sha...nawa oo
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
tpiah2:
your point being?

my point is that it's not appropriate to expose your genitals to young children.if she mistakenly grabs his privates...?

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by Baddo101(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chidoks:

my point is that it's not appropriate to expose your genitals to young children.if she mistakenly grabs his privates...?
grin grin grin
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Baddo101:

it may not really mean anything if the daughter is at a tender age

that baby there is up to 3, if not more.children these days are wiser.besides your private properties as parents should be kept private.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Baddo101:

it may not really mean anything if the daughter is at a tender age. Ladies and Jealousy sha...nawa oo
i'm laughing ooooo
Re: Is This Appropriate? by 5minsmadness: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
First of, its his daughter. The world isnt made up of pedophiles. The abnormal people actually make up the minority eve though everyday news would have us believe otherwise.

Second of all, its his daughter. Cant father and daughter have their fun bonding without outside people poking thier noses where it doesnt belong?

Third of all, Its his daughter! He bathed her when she was a baby and still obviously bathes her, she's not too big to share a bath with him.

Those who think it is inappropriate should kindly tell me if they were in the man's shoes wether they would molest thier daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Appropriate? by nicerod(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ko posibu ke e. My kid playing wt my prik in bathtub
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
5minsmadness:
First of, its his daughter. The world isnt made up of pedophiles. The abnormal people actually make up the minority eve though everyday news would have us believe otherwise.

Second of all, its his daughter. Cant father and daughter have their fun bonding without outside people poking thier noses where it doesnt belong?

Third of all, Its his daughter! He bathed her when she was a baby and still obviously bathes her, she's not too big to share a bath with him.

Those who think it is inappropriate should kindly tell me if they were in the man's shoes wether they would molest thier daughter.

yes she is his but he shouldn't be in the bathtub with her..he was not bathing her. for that is not how to bathe a child.
yes there is nothing wrong in having fun with yoyr child but i have an issue with being naked with a child.bucket naked? oh pleaseeee!
I'm not even of the opinion that he may harass her but what if in the process of having fun the daughter mistakenly touches somethings? she will know that that is not a regular body part.before you know she would start looking foward to the bath with the hope that the mistake occours again.from there she becomes aware of stuffs and may even mistakenly touch her other peoples own afterall it's okay to mistakenly touch daddy's own..kids are smart these days so have your fun fully clothed.let her climb from your head to toe but not naked..
Re: Is This Appropriate? by raydatluvs(m): 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dis comment makes me wonder if u were having ur 5mins moment while typing.. Oh my
Plz wat is wrong is wrong, dun try justifying wrong cos u seem silly doing so.
The comments I have bin reading on NL of late cause f9r worry.
Chidoks:

yes she is his but he shouldn't be in the bathtub with her..he was not bathing her. for that is not how to bathe a child.
yes there is nothing wrong in having fun with yoyr child but i have an issue with being naked with a child.bucket naked? oh pleaseeee!
I'm not even of the opinion that he may harass her but what if in the process of having fun the daughter mistakenly touches somethings? she will know that that is not a regular body part.before you know she would start looking foward to the bath with the hope that the mistake occours again.from there she becomes aware of stuffs and may even mistakenly touch her other peoples own afterall it's okay to mistakenly touch daddy's own..kids are smart these days so have your fun fully clothed.let her climb from your head to toe but not naked..
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Kimoni: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
That's the granddaughter if I remember correctly and it is so inappropriate. Allowing your daughter to get naked with any man at this age is very inappropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate? by 5minsmadness: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Kimoni:
That's the granddaughter if I remember correctly and it is so inappropriate. Allowing your daughter to get naked with any man at this age is very inappropriate.

At which age?
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Kimoni: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2015
5minsmadness:

At which age?

This story was trending some months back. She was about 4/5 if my memory has not failed me.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by 5minsmadness: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Chidoks:

Lol, very funny at looking forward to touch, at that age what does she know that she wants to look forward to touch. abeg this is social forum and people will always think the worst.

i rememebr this pic very well, the parents posted thier granddaddy and granddaughter in the bathtub together, I'm not even sure they were buck nakiid. If there was anything inapproporiate going on they wouldnt have posted it on social media. the world is full of too many gullible people abeg. So if i want to go swimming with my daughter I now have to be careful so she doesnt touch my thing and become magically attached to it? Or if I walk out of the bathroom butt nakiid I have to be careful so my three year old daughter who is still a toddler wont see my thing and start asking me questions? The same people saying this ius inappropriate will be the one to tell you not to hide anything sexual education from you child. If your child is not going to learn about sec from you who will she learn it from? Me I see nothing wrong with this pic as far as am sure its her grandfather or father in the pic, the generality of men are not monsters as some people will have us believe.

So kimoni will see this as inappropriate but with the same mind be bathing her three year old son and washing his thing, dont you think its inappropriate? Isnt it possible she might molest her son when no one is looking?

abeg there is nothing wrong with this pic. You folk should not raise your kids in fear. your kids should be able to trust family. If they cant then the problem is with that family and not society as a whole.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate? by 5minsmadness: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Kimoni:

This story was trending some months back. She was about 4/5 if my memory has not failed me.

i think she was three. I remember the story well. I felt so bad for the pastor, he was truly shocked when he saw the depth of evil thoughts that was generated through such a sweet innocent pix. He had to apologise in front of his congregation. I feel it was all a lot of hullabaloo over nothing. Like the same people who cried foul when Will smith's daughter snapped a pix of her self in a bed with a male family friend and everyone began to say it looked like they snapped the pix just after having sex. I love Jada Pinketts response to them. She bullsh1tted the media and made sure the guy returned to visit the girl (or was it vice versa) that week.

I referred to you in my previous post, if it were you what would you do?

i think we are over sensitizing our kids and destroying the trust of the family unit.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by cococandy(f): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Maybe the man wore swim shorts.
It beats reason to believe he will be dangling his something bare in the presence of the little girl.
He doesn't look dumb.

If he wore swim shorts then it's okayish. I guess.

But If not, I'm just gonna go somewhere and puke right now.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by Kimoni: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lol, very funny at looking forward to touch, at that age what does she know that she wants to look forward to touch. abeg this is social forum and people will always think the worst.

i rememebr this pic very well, the parents posted thier granddaddy and granddaughter in the bathtub together, I'm not even sure they were buck nakiid. If there was anything inapproporiate going on they wouldnt have posted it on social media. the world is full of too many gullible people abeg. So if i want to go swimming with my daughter I now have to be careful so she doesnt touch my thing and become magically attached to it? Or if I walk out of the bathroom butt nakiid I have to be careful so my three year old daughter who is still a toddler wont see my thing and start asking me questions? The same people saying this ius inappropriate will be the one to tell you not to hide anything sexual education from you child. If your child is not going to learn about sec from you who will she learn it from? Me I see nothing wrong with this pic as far as am sure its her grandfather or father in the pic, the generality of men are not monsters as some people will have us believe.

So kimoni will see this as inappropriate but with the same mind be bathing her three year old son and washing his thing, dont you think its inappropriate? Isnt it possible she might molest her son when no one is looking?

abeg there is nothing wrong with this pic. You folk should not raise your kids in fear. your kids should be able to trust family. If they cant then the problem is with that family and not society as a whole.

I wish but unfortunately it is not the case. It is fast becoming a soceital problem. There is hardly any day I log on to Nairaland or any other news channel that I don't read about kids being sexually molested by families, guardians or teachers. Hence, I am now more aware than ever and will not let my daughter be used as a guinea pig. I will rather take necessary precautions and pass the same awareness to her. It is what it is.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by tpiander: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2015
Chidoks:

may God help you to cleanse your mind.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
raydatluvs:
Dis comment makes me wonder if u were having ur 5mins moment while typing.. Oh my
Plz wat is wrong is wrong, dun try justifying wrong cos u seem silly doing so.
The comments I have bin reading on NL of late cause f9r worry.

Yes i'm having my '5 mins' and there is nothing wrong with that!
opinions differ, again it's allowed.!
If everyone thinks alike life will be boring!
I still maintain that it does not go down well with me. How about you?
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
tpiander:

may God help you to cleanse your mind.

I'm not trying to be vulgar, silly nor funny! Exposing your genitals to young children is wrong.i will dig up articles where experts discussed this matter extensively and share with you.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Baddo101(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chidoks:

i'm laughing ooooo
Laughing? why?
Re: Is This Appropriate? by jnrbayano(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
He cant be Nakked in there. No he cannot.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Baddo101:
Laughing? why?
In the comment i quoted you mentioned jealousy... jealousy ke!
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Baddo101(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chidoks:

In the comment i quoted you mentioned jealousy... jealousy ke!
yes. now Ladies n jeolousy no b small mataz. just because father and daugther dey bath. grin grin
Re: Is This Appropriate? by Chidoks(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Baddo101:

yes. now Ladies n jeolousy no b small mataz. just because father and daugther dey bath. grin grin
yeah! i agree it's part of our 'make up'
show me a lady that doesn't exhibit a degree of jealousy and i will show you a lady that doesn't care.
BUT i didn't say no out of jealousy o.
Re: Is This Appropriate? by tpiander: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chidoks:

I'm not trying to be vulgar, silly nor funny! Exposing your genitals to young children is wrong.i will dig up articles where experts discussed this matter extensively and share with you.

Where did you see genitals in the picture?

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate? by snakebeat: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, it has to do with perception.
Exercise like this will even help to strengthen the bond between father & daughter...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Real Meaning Of A Wise Woman? / I'm Looking For A Single Mother To Marry / My Visa Is Out: I'm Selling Brand New LG Washing Mach/home Theater ( Giveaway)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.