Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. (805 Views)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Is It Appropriate To Call My Elder Brother's Wife By Her Name. / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. by karnap(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2018
When Is The Right Time To Introduce Bae To The Family?

When is it meeting the parents of your boyfriend appropriate? I mean you don’t want to do it too soon. So, when is soon too soon? A lot of people fall in love and become a couple and it is in rare cases that the folks are either the cupids (the ones that introduced the couple). So, they’re there from the inception of the relationship. I have friends that their folks consider it an insult to bring a man into their house without him stating his intentions to the lady he’s dating. “My posy must not hear boyfriend. He wants me to bring fiance home”
For other parents, they don’t mind being introduced to all the “boy friends” as long as they’re involved in their child’s lives. Ultimately, popsy and momsy will have to know about the romance, after all their blessings will be needed to reach the perfect climax to that union.
Funny enough, a lot of women believe that it depends on the traditional background of the guy in question. For example; The Igbo and Calabar guys will rather take their “final bus stop” to their parents than the flings or side chicks. But the Yoruba guys on the other hand do not mind taking all the babes (side chicks and all) to see the parents.
Its because the Igbo boys knows that once you show your mumsy the bride, it is straight to planning the wedding. And worst of all, the guys are gonna be the ones paying for the wedding “.
“Only when I am sure of the guy will I show him to my parents,” I actually do not think there is a rule to this, I will introduce my girl to the my parents only when I’m sure I”ll marry her.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your opinion.
Re: When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. by Daniel2289(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
As for me, I will say it is when u are planning about marriage.
Re: When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2018
When you are ready to commence marriage preparation
Re: When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. by karnap(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pepsi101:
When you are ready to commence marriage preparation
thanks
Re: When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. by karnap(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Daniel2289:
As for me, I will say it is when u are planning about marriage.
thank you for your opinion

1 Like

Re: When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
When you are very sure she is the right woman for you.
Re: When.is It Appropriate To Take My Babe To My Parents,help. by Daniel2289(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
karnap:
thank you for your opinion
Thank u too. A like for u.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating, Faces 15yrs In Prison / Bring Out The Best In You.... Yes...you!.... Share Your Challenges Or Problems / #aprilfoolsday: Dad Pranks Son With An Apple Placed In An Iphone Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.