Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence (1276 Views)

I Am Very Sorry Over Skiibii Death Misinformation- Manager,soro Soberekon / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by myspnigeria: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is according to her: You people at Five Star Music should well done o. It's our heads you people want to use. I'm so pained because I really genuinely felt bad when I heard that Skiibii was dead. Only for them to coman say something else. Oya you people should help me see. The pic on the left was posted two weeks ago. The pic on the right is "supposedly" Skiibii's death/ unconsciousness picture. Its exactly the same room. Check the tiles. It's exactly the same outfit too. Complete with cap and chains and everything. Wow!!! I'm not going to keep quiet about this oh. I'm pained. So he died/ fainted two weeks ago too abi? And in the same outfit. I see. Lemme get to those hospital pics too oh. I'll analyze them too.

THE TWO PICTURES WERE TAKEN 2 WEEKS AGO IN SOUTH AFRICA. HIS MANAGER DELETED THE PICTURE AFTER THE SHOCKING REVELATION AND SET HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE TO PRIVATE.

Lalasticlala please move this to the front page so that the world can know the truth and how desperate people can be in search of fame. Thanks

Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by MosakuAW(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
With this publicity stunt, his true death may be near.

His people for village(enemies) might use this opportunity to send am message go heaven go buy kolanut come.

Ode oniranu omode.

1 Like

Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by kamair237(m): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
OK!!
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by dunsman(f): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lobatan grin grin cheesy
Busted!!!
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by raziboi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hahahahah... De funny thing is I posted his pixz on instagram.... captioned R. I. P @skiibii

we Don mourn De idiot in advances

Xo skiibii next tym u Die..... we are not gonna cry... rather we will just laugh cus u av being mourned... #yebete
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by MissEse: 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bush Meat has caught Hunter
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by donholy28(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
He don already declare his own death b4 e reach...stupiid man...so now he's famous but not for something good..he's famous as a fool that faked his own death
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
I laugh
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by Zehner(f): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Kai.....our so called yeyebrities and the mumu things they do, just imagine.
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by emorse(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I laugh
Laugh again milady.

Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by seankay(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Is that not d KC that z he's responding to treatment? undecided so they were even at the same location.Seriously, dat joke was too expensive

attention seekers!!
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by kestolove95(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
May he never wake up from d fake death and if he does..in few week tym..he will miss
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by silverdam(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2015
This is just so bad... Can't they use something else to seek attention? This is death ooo
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by cyberdurable(m): 2:31am On Aug 15, 2015
una stil dea make am popular grin
Re: How Ayisa Finally Exposed The Lies Surrounding Skiibii's Death with evidence by Afrok(m): 3:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Faked death on top wack single to be released soon? Dude is dead on arrival for seeking attention publicly instead of visiting the nearest hospital for doctor's attention.

(1) (Reply)

One Celebrity That Is Happy Blackchyna Is Dating Future / Davido's Manager Playing With Davido's Daughter (lovely) / Linda Ikeji Receives Fire From Sanusi's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.