Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) (2896 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Nigerian Lady In Italy Thrown Off A Building For Refusing Sex With Landlord / Man Inserts Electric Heater In Son's Anus For "Being Gay" In Borno. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2015
That horrific moment two gay men are thrown off tall building by ISIS then stoned to death by baying mob including children.

Photos from a gruesome video shows the horrifying deaths of two men whose crime was being gay has emerged online. The images shows two men being thrown to their deaths from a roof, before being stoned by a blood-thirsty and baying mob which included children.

It goes on to show the killers apparently conducting the rituals of an Islamic burial, only to be dumped in an unmarked grave. The murders are the latest in a string of rooftop 'executions by the deadly Islamic sect, ISIS.

It is the so-called Islamic State preferred method of murder for the men they suspect of being gay, an offence which is punishable by death.

Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Mbkite(m): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2015
source
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by babydoo: 4:43am On Aug 15, 2015
Ssome people acting in some religion as if they are god himself,SMH
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by ifekemmie(f): 4:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Thou shall not kill
Thou shall not jugde
Wat dey did is also sin
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 5:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Am a serious anti-gay but dis case is so damn!!!!

Helpless men, dey deserved to die sha but not thrown off.

I dnt care what people say, I dnt care what dey wan do? ........ if u like insult me, dey deserve to die for follow iron instead of meat.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by zadok60: 5:41am On Aug 15, 2015
I hope this is part of the law, cause it its not they have just stained their hands with humans blood..
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Am a serious anti-gay but dis case is so damn!!!!

Helpless men, dey deserved to die sha but not thrown off.

I dnt care what people say, I dnt care what dey wan do? ........ if u like insult me, dey deserve to die for follow iron instead of meat.

Judge not for you shall be judged. How does gay peoples' lifestyle affect your life? How can you say someone deserves to die because he chooses not to follow the norm of the society but to live his or her own life. I'm sure if you saw two ladies kissing and playing with each other you will get turned on. Hypocrite!!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2015
MrCuddles:

Judge not for you shall be judged. How does gay peoples' lifestyle affect your life? How can you say someone deserves to die because he chooses not to follow the norm of the society but to live his or her own life. I'm sure if you saw two ladies kissing and playing with each other you will get turned on. Hypocrite!!!

Mind what u say sir.

That my opinion.
In the book of exudes it happened that an isrealite was passing through the land of the Ephraim when some guys want to come rape d guy, he willingly gave dem his wife he went far away the hill country to get married but they refused and said his d one dey want to do. He later threw away d wife for dem in order to save his life.

That signle act alone, brought down d whole tribe of Ephraim and beyond.

Lesson. What is bad is bad and dnt be so a coward to stay in-between. A gay is a gay and should not be in our society cos they re dirty.
If u wanna be one, please be, if u re not one, please dnt be one. Dnt stand in d middle.

How will u feel if ur son comes home with a man who wanna ask for his hand in marriage?

I guess all dis ur talk will change unless u re gay. And dis act should not spread among our children cos dey should have a sane life.

As for seeing girls making up, if arouses u, please keep it to ur self and dnt bring it to public, what is bad is bad and dnt praise it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 15, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Mind what u say sir.

That my opinion.
In the book of exudes it happened that an isrealite was passing through the land of the Ephraim when some guys want to come rape d guy, he willingly gave dem his wife he went far away the hill country to get married but they refused and said his d one dey want to do. He later threw away d wife for dem in order to save his life.

Lesson. What is bad is bad and dnt be so a coward to stay in-between. A gay is a gay and should not be in our society cos they re dirty.
If u wanna be one, please be, if u re not one, please dnt be one. Dnt stand in d middle.

How will u feel if ur son comes home with a man who wanna ask for his hand in marriage?

I guess all dis ur talk will change unless u re gay. And dis act should not spread among our children cos dey should have a sane life.

As for seeing girls making up, if arouses u, please keep it to ur self and dnt bring it to public, what is bad is bad and dnt praise it.

Yes gay might be bad but it is not for you to judge, let God judge them is all I am saying. What would Jesus Christ have done if he saw gay people. Would he condemn them to hell? Would he stone them to death or send them to prison? I don't think so. God is love and since Jesus is the son of God then Jesus must be love and he loved the criminals and all sinners. If Jesus can unconditionally love sinners, who are we to hate them?

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Yustash001(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2015
They should have just imprisoned them for some years....this is uncalled for...
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2015
That's too wicked a judgment!

They should have at least give them a 'decent' Death!

BTW.. The men over there will think twice before being Gay!
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by seankay(m): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Rubbish religion (no offense) undecided
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
What a wicked world, everyday we invent new ways of committing evil. How much more can God's patience prevail?
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Afroconnect: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
the more time US and so called world powers give ISIS to spread, the more children will be influenced to join this criminal/violent sect and perform worse barbaric acts... even if they don't want to, they do not seem to have a choice, cos none of them dare oppose ISIS or dare to escaped ISIS occupied towns.

ISIS will be eager to multiply in these territories to enable them increase their armed terrorists numbers, i foresee a time ISIS will have members in their millions if the US don't stop playing tricks on the international politics scene and act objectively.

Obama and present American politicians are jeopardizing the security of the free world by following through their sinister interests against Syria and co..
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by psalmz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good for them.p**sy rocks
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
arimahoseloka:
What a wicked world, everyday we invent new ways of committing evil. How much more can God's patience prevail?
Study LEVITICUS chapter 20 v13.... and get back to me
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Study LEVITICUS chapter 20 v13.... and get back to me
the old testament is a totally different Era. Is it not the same God that levelled Sodom and Gomorrah? The same God that destroyed the world with rain? Get ur facts right
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrCuddles:

Yes gay might be bad but it is not for you to judge, let God judge them is all I am saying. What would Jesus Christ have done if he saw gay people. Would he condemn them to hell? Would he stone them to death or send them to prison? I don't think so. God is love and since Jesus is the son of God then Jesus must be love and he loved the criminals and all sinners. If Jesus can unconditionally love sinners, who are we to hate them?

Nice say bro.
I dnt hate dem, I hate what's in dem.
Some of dem re good, when I was in school, I had friends who looks and have its tendencies. Some dnt make dia self like dat, but some chose to be it cos of greed and lack of good direction. But putting up a restriction law would make dia act go under below. Dey deserves to be shown the love of Christ but bro, when dey do disgusting things in public and people like you accept it cos dey re free to do what ever dey wish, den d society is not save for our kids no more.

Dose God not love his people before he sent down fire to destroy Sodom? Please let's not incure God wrath on us cos of some group of persons, remember if one finger get stained with oil, it affects d rest.
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by crafteck(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Mrbigman1:

Mind what u say sir.

That my opinion.

I agree
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by crafteck(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019

You realize that like play like play, they've destroyed what we learnt in social studies, family= father, mother and children, some countries are making it seem its more right to be gay, we have gay priests, teachers, lecturers, like play like play, homosexuality is wriggling its way into economic, schooling, social and health institutions. It's now a thing of pride in some places.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by Blackfire(m): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Beheading yourself because you have headache....
Re: Two Men Thrown Off Tall Building For Being Gay (photos) by omipatoranking(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
they are gay dos nt mean dy shud b kild Bleep U SUPPORTERS u pray fr change u dnt decide human life all dos pple dat kild them let dem cum nd swear bfr ogun dat dr pure nonsens!

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With So Called Sars In Ikeja Today / Female Kidnapper Stripped Naked In Lagos By Mob / Lagos Orders Popular Bishop's Prosecution For Raping Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.