Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! (2358 Views)

Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday / Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Palmwinetapper: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2015
She makes her look like bleached poo!
Queen and peasant

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by kikilove(f): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by donholy28(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2015
There's no shining talk less of out shining

4 Likes

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Palmwinetapper: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2015
donholy28:
There's no shining talk less of out shining
But why are you hating?
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by donholy28(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
But why are you hating?
just stating a fact

4 Likes

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Palmwinetapper: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2015
donholy28:
just stating a fact
Hey are we looking at the same woman? Do you know which one muna is?
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Ginaz(f): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2015
this op eh? looks like he's high on em weeds cos all he thinks about is muna , muna muna .

she can't hear you and doesn't knows you exist let alone living?
anyway, she pretty

****my quote*** gringrin

you can only be a star if you act like one
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by dubylhover(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2015
Ginaz:
this op eh? looks like he's high on em weeds cos all he thinks about is muna , muna muna .

she can't hear you and doesn't knows you exist let alone living?
anyway, she pretty

****my quote*** gringrin

you can only be a star if you act like one

i think d op is muna herself smiley..d pics uploaded are mostly up close

1 Like

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by edwife(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2015
dubylhover:

My thoughts exactly.
Check her topics,it's only about Muna.

You are not doing a great job advertising yourself here,i give it to you tho.

2 Likes

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by dubylhover(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2015
edwife:

My thoughts exactly.
Check her topics,it's only about Muna.

You are not doing a great job advertising yourself here,i give it to you tho.

i used to think that it was just a fan but its more personal,mayb she does it herself,or pays sumone to do it..but 1 way or d other,she is directly connected

1 Like

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Palmwinetapper: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
dubylhover:

No its not muna
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Palmwinetapper: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
dubylhover:

i used to think that it was just a fan but its more personal,mayb she does it herself,or pays sumone to do it..but 1 way or d other,she is directly connected
muna don't got time for this
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by dubylhover(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

No its not muna

so if it were trully muna,she wud admit it abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Rotimi47: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
donholy28:
just stating a fact
Don't mind them; some people just like to bring in sentiments into everything.
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Rotimi47: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Hey are we looking at the same woman? Do you know which one muna is?
the one to your right, abi she pass that one?
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Rotimi47: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
She makes her look like bleached poo!
Queen and peasant
Hatter! One is happily married with at least one kid while the other ain't married yet. Why don't you wait till your munnachi is married with kids. Ethnic bigots.

1 Like

Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by IamOpemipo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Obsessive compulsive disorder..

CBT

Setralin/anafril shld do

grin
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Palmwinetapper: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
the one to your right, abi she pass that one?
That's her.
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Palmwinetapper: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
Hatter! One is happily married with at least one kid while the other ain't married yet. Why don't you wait till your munnachi is married with kids. Ethnic bigots.
Firstly get your facts right. Toyin is NOT MARRIED. She is a baby mother and that is all. Baby mother to a younger man. Secondly what does marriage and kids have to do with this ??
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by tinybodyMary: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Smh..osheni laanu pupo.
Re: WOW Munachi Wows And Outshines Toyin Lawani! by Palmwinetapper: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
tinybodyMary:
Smh..osheni laanu pupo.
Paying her dirt!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Munachi Abii Boyfriend! / 5 Things We Learnt From Olamide And Don Jazzy's Beef / Comedian Ushbebe & Wife Welcome Bouncing Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.