Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Happy Birthday To "Iyatrustee" - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To "Iyatrustee" (507 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To "Iyatrustee" by Day11(m): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss

I’d like to wish a very Happy Birthday to the beautiful Woman, Wife, Mother, Funny, Talented, inspiring, wonderful, strong, funny, smart, incredible Iyatrustee ! Yes, there isn’t words enough to describe how much We love you on Nairaland, and how much we’re proud of you.

Only special people receive wishes from my side. And you have always been on the top of the list. Yes, I mean it. You are such an amazing person and also such an inspiration to everyone.

May your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! Amen wink

Please, manage this token as my gift. sad

Re: Happy Birthday To "Iyatrustee" by Day11(m): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2015
We Love you

Re: Happy Birthday To "Iyatrustee" by Day11(m): 10:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala

FP plz angry

(1) (Reply)

Keep That Memory Alive! / The Commissioned's #shift / See The Picture That They Are Talking About On Twitter And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.