Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Life Of A Copper - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Copper (6742 Views)

Story: 3 Sisters And A Copper / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) (2) (3) (4)

Life Of A Copper by garlicrey(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2015
NYSC – NATIONAL YEAR OF SEX AND COMFORT (part 1)

This is a true life story by a NYSC member.
Read below:
“I was posted to an eastern state. Those three weeks I spent at NYSC camp were the worst three weeks
of my life. After camping, I got my PPA posting and guess what, I was sent to a government girls secondary school to do my service!!!
I was beyond excited despite the location of the school. Omoh, d school dey 4 village but I no care, I was just happy
to be a king among women (girls sha).
Next, I and three other. coppers went to the school
to sign our acceptance letter. Omoh, the principal come say she no want any coppers oh, say coppers dey corrupt her girls too much. Small tin I for cry oh, why this woman won come turn my wine to water na? Which kain devil be dis na?. We beg tire but d woman say we dey waste time say her
decision na final. I then told the woman that I got a vision that God wants me to serve in that school.
She look me laff come say among all of us, na me she fear pass cuz her girls go pursue me. Wow!!!… I Don hang. But, “u look very gentle n responsible” was her next comment. I then gave her an innocent smile to cement her first mistake (she wouldn‟t believe I could f**k the assistant principal). After a little brain-washing by me (trust me na), she accepted us and asked us to resume duty next week Monday……
I arrived the school on Monday morning feeling fly
and ready for whatever. I was offered a table in the science lab which would serve as my office but I refused it cuz it was located at the junior section of the school. Nawa oh, wetin I dey do for Junior
section when bad girls full senior section. Abeg I wan deal with mature girls jor.
Lucky me, I got transferred to the senior section to teach ss1 and offered a table at an office close to ss3 class. Baba
God, u too much!!. I walked into the office meant for three staff and met a female teacher who was busy and didn‟t notice when I walked in.Good morning madam” I said.
Then she looked up at me and replied “Copper, Good morning. You‟re welcome”
Literally, my heart melted. I lost all my senses…. cuz sitting before me was the most beautiful woman I‟ve ever seen. This woman eyes na die! Ebony skin, no make-up… even girls used to stare at her. Her
name was Mrs venny. Also, I got to discover that she also had the most beautiful heart in the world.
She was married and approximately ten years older
than me but I still wished her husband would divorce her or drop dead … so that I could marry her. We chatted about a few things and became friends.
Twenty minutes later, the bell went off and it was time for my first class. Omoh, my heart dey beat like Don jazzy song, I need to compose myself well… no jonzing!. I grabbed my materials and headed to teach a class full of girls ……”
WATCH OUT PART 2 TOMORROW
Re: Life Of A Copper by garlicrey(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2015
NYSC PART 2
Omoh, as I enter d class, d girls come dey shout like say dem see jay-z. I come shout 4 dem say make them shut up! Dem dey mad?. Everybody come quiet and all eyes come dey on me, I come forget wetin I plan to talk sef.
Anyhow sha, I introduced myself and my subject. These girls were glad to have me… and I was glad to be here with them as the only male copper in the school. I be like tuface to them. As I dey teach, I discover say most of them na confirm olodo. Them no sabi anything but i later discover say them intelligent 4 bed and them bad to the bone. Some minutes into the lesson, I asked the class a question but no one answered. Then, a girl stood up and gave me the answer. Her name was Ella. Ella had an average face and Bottom but she had big bosoms. I come notice say these girls dey lift their skirts for me to see their pants. Chai! See fresh temptation. Omoh, my prick come dey rise small small so I come go Siddon 4 one sit to cover-up. All the while, I noticed that some of these girls had their eyes on me. I be fine boy small na. Particularly, a pair of eyes caught my attention. Guess who? Omoh, Ella dey look me!! As She dey look me 4 eye, I dey look her huge bosom-s…. Fantasizing about sucking them. After the class, I asked them if they had any questions. They said yes and started asking questions like “do you have a girlfriend?” “Can you speak Ibo?”. Haha! Una Don enter one chance this year. I just waved them off, smiled and went back to my office…. still fantasizing about Ella. I walked into my office, greeted Mrs venny and sat down and rested my head on my table to relax (oh, how I love to see this lady). Some minutes later, I heard a female voice say “sir, please can I borrow your text book? ”
I looked up and saw two pair of huge bosom-s pointing at me. You guessed right ….. it was Ella….
I handed over the text book to Ella. She took it to class and promised to return it. I no know whether she really need that book, abi she just won use style give me green light?. I just respected myself and kept acting normal around her. days past, I no see more green lights again oh! Abi Ella no like me again? God abeg oh. Two weeks later was Valentine‟s day and behold I had so many gifts that I couldn‟t remember some girls who gave me gifts. One girl walked into my office with a love shaped gift with an inscription that said I LOVE YOU and said “sir, this is a val gift from Ella”. I sent for her, we chatted then I asked for her number. After school, she came to say bye and I promised to call her at night. At night, I dialled her number: “Hi, it‟s David” “Hi”
“How are you doing?” “I‟m fine, and you” “Fine. I like you”
*silence*
“Can I see you tomorrow?”
“I don‟t know oh. I don‟t visit strangers”
Omoh, d girl say I resemble player, I come convince Ella say I like her die, say I no be bad Guy. But I didn‟t beg her…. I can‟t beg a girl for anything. Attraction is the key … if a girl is attracted to you, you no need all those “ten ways to get a girl” lecture. rubbish!. I come tell her say if she no fit come tomorrow, I no go ever invite her again. I cut call. 30 seconds Later, she call me back and asked me when I want her to come … I just tell am 11a.m. girls love guys that make the rules. Trust me, I know.
hurray!!!! Ella and her huge bosoms are coming to my house.
Next day was Saturday, the d-day. I arranged my room, sprayed my body spray in the room (I no get air freshner… who needs air Freshner when jona is president? Lol.) I took my bath, put on clean boxers and a black polo then borrowed some naija films (naija chicks like naija film die). Of course, I had condoms under my mattress. 10:30am, Ella called and asked for the direction to my crib. I gave all the details of the house and even told her how old the house was. Lol. She con laff like fried fish head (ishi-azu). I con begin dey play cool R&B songs…. meanwhile I Don already drink alomo mixed with big stout. Today na die!. I just lay 4 bed dey expect Ella. Next thing I heard a knock on the door. Thank God! I do sign of the cross. As I open door I saw one small boy wey be my neighbor pikin. “U dey mad?!” I ask am with vex. “Comon go play 4 gutter” I hiss, bang my door still they wait 4 Ella. 5 minutes later, I hear another knock again. God abeg I no won die of high BP oh, this person got to be Ella abeg. I opened the door and saw Ella, sexy as hell. Jizos christ of onitsha!! see bo‟obs! If to say trumpet blow that moment, I for no gree go heaven immediately oh, I go wait till I straff finish. lol. This girl na heaven on her own, my prick Don dey salute since. She gave me a smile and I said “come in please”….
Re: Life Of A Copper by Khutie: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
hmmm

Re: Life Of A Copper by garlicrey(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
“Ella walked in, I shut the door and she sat on my bed watching a naija movie I arranged fWttectted for a minutes then i lay behind her and joined her in watching the movie. She seemed interested in the movie sha (no mind naija girls Jare, if u follow their words. and action, u no go succeed to Straff dem oh).
My mind no even dey d film sef I just plan how to executive my mission.
Then I began my usual technique by holding palms with her and gently caressing her palm. Most times, a girl who‟s ready would get the message and unconsciously caress your palm too or adjust to a position where you can have access to her intimate zones.
Omoh, Ella no respond in any way… chai, I Don enter one chance.
But I remember all d praise wey girls dey give me (lord of sex) so I comport myself and re- strategize. Then I started playing with her necklace, telling her how perfect I thought she was and how I love to hug people I love. All na packaging jor, i just dey wan use style smooch her. She just turned, looked at me and smiled. That smile be like “I don‟t believe you, you wanna touch my body” then I gave her a hug from behind, placing my arms slightly around her upper stomach, right under her bo‟obs. I could feel the sensation of her bo‟obs on my arms. Omoh, thank God say God create women oh, if not the world for be “big nonsense”.
Then I started smooching her stomach gently, moving slowly to the side of her brea‟sts, using my palms and fingers to caress her. Omoh, Ella just pretend like say she no send me, still dey watch the movie. She was putting on a skimpy top and a light bra inside. I made a slow “O” movement with my middle fingers around her Tips, then squeezed her Tips as gently as possible. Then she jerked as I squeeze them. Viola!! She Don respond! Then I moved to a kneeling position behind her, I started kissing the sides of her neck while doing my magic with my fingers.
I could feel her heart-beat increase and her breathing became more intense. This went on for about 4 minutes. Now or never!. I stopped kissing neck region, moved close to her ears and whispered “l wanna take your top off”. She no talk anything. Brothers, girls no like guys wey dey always seek permission oh, just study her action/reactions and do what u feel is right. So I started to pull her shirt off slowly, I took it off!. I still left her bra on, damn! Her bra couldn‟t contain her bo‟obs. I started kissing her neck again, down to her spine and back. Then I unbuttoned her bra and removed them slowly. Jizos see bo‟obs! I still couldn‟t believe I had Ella‟s bo‟obs in my room. So dreams come true?. She come lie down for bed, facing up looking at me.
Then she said “this is why you invited me abi?” I said “no, I really like you and I love spending time with you”. I whine am small. She believe me, I bent over and started kissing her (omoh, her lips soft like agege bread), she held the back of my head and was kissing me too. All the while, I was caressing her bo‟obs and Tips with one hand. I stopped kissing her lips. I very slowly, started kissing her down: neck, chest, stomach, ribs, belly-button. Omoh, every kiss I placed on her gave her some chills. I Neva kiss her bo‟obs yet (keeping the best for the last).
Then I come grab her huge bo‟obs, omoh my hand no fit carry am well sef. I kissed her bo‟obs, started making circular movements with my tongue around her Tips. She was jerking. Then I placed my full lips around her bo‟obs and sucked gently, She made an “uohhh” sound. Viola!! First moan!. my other hand was smooching her other brea‟st and gently squeezing her Tips She come dey rub my head as I dey suck her.
After like 1 minute, I stopped n looked at her. Omoh, she grab my head back to her nipp‟les and said “you better don‟t stop oh”. so this girl like this thing she come they form king-kong since. Omoh, I come continue oh switching brea‟sts and doing magic with my fingers. Occasionally, I would stop and kiss her all over her body again. Ella was moaning when I was sucking, sotay I come start to play blues to cover the noise. Then she took my middle finger in lips and starting sucking it. Wetin this girl they do sef?. Then I made the next big move… (she was putting on Jean trousers- why this girl wear this kind protection come na?) I smooched her crouch region with my fingers reached for her zippers. Then she grabbed my hand.
As she grabbed my hand, I stopped sucking and looked at her with an innocent face (like 2months old pikin wey him mama loss) as if to say “wetin happen na?”. As if she read my mind, she said “what do you think you are doing?” damn! my standing di-ck just deflated and I just slumped beside her on the bed, no response. then she started raining me with questions like: “so this is how use girls and dump them abi?” “how many of my classmates have u slept with?” “is this love or lust”
na today? trust me na, I gave her d best possible responses n told her that se-x would bind us together. omoh, I whine am tire, she just dey smile dey look me. baddest Guy ever liveth, I come reach for her zippers again feeling say I Don win her heart. omoh, as I touch her crouch area to open zip, she grabbed my hand saying “your plan shall not work oh, you want to use me and dump me abi?”
omoh, I started another round of brain-washing but Ella still no gree me unzip her local government oh. chai! I Don Bleep up… like say I know I for invite nneka (another big bo‟obs girl wey call me that morning say she wan see me).
how 1 girl go dey use me play like dis na? when more than 100 students dey willing to Bleep me. I come free her, lie down face ceiling dey think about my life. she ask me why I quiet, i say “nothing” she ask whether I dey vex I say “no , why should I be angry na. sex or no sex, you‟re still special to me”. (big lie, I dey vex die .lol.) na wisdom I use cuz it‟s good to tell girls what they wanna hear.
she smiled, continued watching TV. there was silence. then she said she wants to rest on my chest. God I thank u oh! omoh she rested her face n bo‟obs on my chest… I bet she could feel my heart beating like bass drums. her bo‟obs on my bare chest… pure extacy!. I dey look TV but my brain couldn‟t comprehend anything. lol. she asked why my heart was beating, I said I had high BP, she laughed. there was silence again then my di-ck started kicking . she placed her hands on my dic-k and said “so u Don plan to kill me today abi?” I said “no, my di-ck always kicks when am with someone I love”.
she laughed again saying I was funny. really?.
then she stood up, bo‟obs big n erect and asked me to close my eyes…
Re: Life Of A Copper by garlicrey(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
NYSC PART 4 At ONCE
“I obey like small pikin, closed my eyes dey wait (hope say this girl no wan use knife cut off my tin oh, cuz naija girls can be funny at times). omoh, next thing I felt was a soft kiss on forehead down to my lips, neck, chest , stomach (I dey pray make she no stop) then she pulled out my di-ck and stroked it then started sucking it ike a vacuum cleaner… slowly.
very good bad girl. haha. she would suck it dry, spit on it and suck it dry, then occasionally licked the tip of my di-ck with her wet tongue (omoh, I dey jerk every time she do am… i bin try to control myself but no way).
then I excused myself and entered the bathroom (I no wan release yet abeg)… I drank the remaining mixture of alomo & stout I hid there. after that, I took one mint to freshen my breath. I went back in and met Ella stack Unclad on bed, sexy as ever. I started caressing her thighs, telling her how sexy she was and how lucky I was to have her. she loved the things I was saying, I could see it in her stare.
Then I started kissing her inner thighs up to her pus‟sy region but I didn‟t kiss her there yet. I focused on her thighs for a while then slowly went up and flicked her cli-t with the tip of my lips… I started licking her cli-t slowly, sucking it, spelling letters with my tongue on it. occasionally I would deep my tongue into it and slowly flick it out (rubbing my tongue on the cli-t as it comes out).
all the while I could tell that she in heaven cuz she moaning like „awwww‟ „uhmmmm‟ n sometimes sobbing (like person wey won cry) positioning my head in a “don‟t stop” manner. I then placed one of my hands on her bo‟obs, smooching it and gently squeezing her nipp‟le. I focused my tongue on the her cli‟t… sucking and flickering it while I dipped my other hand‟s middle finger in her pu-ssy.
I started fingerings her, I was making the „come here‟ sign with my finger (palm facing up) this was magic, I could feel me rubbing the center of gravity. occasionally, I kept making circular movements with my finger. I did all these task at the same damn time!. omoh, e come be like fight oh… Ella kept moaning, jerking, moving up and down the bed, as she dey move I dey follow am go any angle. lol.
around 5minutes I stopped cuz I knew she was gonna cum any moment, that would weaken her and make the straffing dull. I pulled out a condo‟m and wore it on my erect dick. she lay flat on her stomach, I placed a pillow under her lower stomach (so that the coochie go position well from behind). I flicked my di-ck around her Kitty-Cat for a while then said “please start na” then I slowly slided my di:Ck into her wet puss‟y.
it was tight and warm. slowly, I was banging her, then I started increasing my pace. Ella was moaning and saying “I must marry you” see this girl sha, you Don dey mad abi? lol. I continued for about 7minutes then I grabbed her waist up (canine style). I banged for like 10minutes then switched to scissors style.
I kept banging and switching positions till I ejaculated at the 31st minute (yes, I dey calculate my rounds) doing missionary style (with a pillow under her waist). she still held my waist and said “continue please” I said “I‟m tired” she said “use your finger like u do please”.
I started to finger her dripping wet puss-y and sucking her Tip till she released some shiny fluid. then she lay motionless and tired. I looked her in the eyes, smiled at me and she said “thank you”. of course! thank me!!.
we slept Unclad, woke up later, relaxed and chatted till around 6:30 pm. then I told her to start going so her parents wouldn‟t look for her. it was getting dark already. she looked at me and “does it look like I‟m going home today?”
omoh, na so we do vigil till Sunday morning oh. later, this sexcapade nearly ruined me.
*fast forward to a few weeks later*
one early Wednesday morning, I was sitting in office trying to compose a lesson note on a topic I was supposed to teach that morning. the students were on assembly ground while the vice principal (VP) was going round on staff rooms & class inspection. her name was Mrs ann (not real name). she was a fair, big a$$ woman probably somewhere around 45-50 years old (age is nothing but a number right?). she walked into my office and I greeted her: “good morning ma”
“good morning Corper, you came early today” “ma, I needed to do an important task” “ok. you are Ibo abi” “yes ma”
bla bla bla *chat continued*
“Corper, I like your shirt. will you buy one for me?” (nothing special about the shirt jor) “yes. I will”
she kon laugh me say I dey lie. Corper wey dey manage. why this woman they fall my hands na?.
then she said:
“this thing they call Facebook, can I use it on my phone. (yes, her phone was a nice android.) “yes ma”
“ok, come to my office whenever u are free so that you will teach me” “alright madam”
11:30am, the bell rang. break time. I stood up and headed for the VP‟s office ……
Re: Life Of A Copper by garlicrey(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
comments
Re: Life Of A Copper by garlicrey(m): 7:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
“Before I left for the VP‟s office, I told Mrs venny that I was going to see the VP. I and Mrs. venny shared everything, we were really good friends but I didn‟t hint her that the VP might want to flirt with me (I dey mad!?) cuz she would advice me against it. Mrs venny was like a combination of holy Mary‟s heart and Mona Lisa‟s body. I had great love for this woman and she cared about me too. Till this day, I still haven‟t seen a woman that matches her uniqueness. even on some of my duty-free days, I would go to school just to see Mrs venny: talk with her, stare at her brown eyes, watch her smile n make her laugh. Damn!!! Mrs venny was probably the best part of my service year. *Back to the VP* I knocked at the VP‟s door. She asked me to come in. I came in. She shut the door behind me. “Corper what will you take?” “Nothing ma” “No, you must take maltina, or do you take beer?” “No I don‟t take beer” (Big lie, me wey drink beer like fish) “Quiet people like you are very bad” Then we laughed (I laff fake laff jor). My mind they wonder wetin this woman won do. As I dey sip my malt, she gave me her phone to open Facebook for her. As I dey process the registration, she come sit on the table facing me. Omoh, this woman get big nyash and bo‟obs, I even dey wonder how her assets still dey intact inspite of her age. As she sidon, she open her legs they look as i dey type for her phone… and could inside her thighs. Omoh, my mind begin dey beat. Wetin dey happen?. After some time, she stand up come my back come carry her big bre‟asts put for my neck, place her hands around my chest. Omoh, my heart dey beat, confusion full my head… u sure say principal no send this woman to set me up? Then She asked: “How far have you gone” “Almost through ma, remaining to upload your profile picture” Omoh, as I come enter her picture gallery to select photo, my head scatter!! This woman get nak‟ed pictures wey she dey sample her to‟to, big nyash and big brea‟sts. Jizos christ of onitsha!!
Re: Life Of A Copper by garlicrey(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
I Don jam today. She looked as I was going through them, smiled from behind and said: “Do you like my pictures?” Omoh, my voice seize I no fit talk. She con say “youth of nowadays, all you know is sex” I said “sex is sweet ma” honestly, I couldn‟t believe what I just said. She laughed “see your mouth, bad boy”. Next thing she said “I Love Intimacy but…” She stopped there (she sighted my kicking di-ck!). I Don fall hand?. abegi which person prick no go stand when e see kain woman nyash? “Can u satisfy me?” I smile like pope john Paul. “Of course ma” She stood, removed her shirt, hung it. I could see her breas‟ts through her white bra. Then asked me to squeeze her brea‟sts. She lay on her office table. I removed one, kissed around it, licked around the nipp‟le and started to suck it like a new born baby, meanwhile my other hand was deep down in her skirt, caressing her puss‟y with her pants still on. Omoh, her to‟to lips fat wella. my prick wan bust! She relaxed, closed her eyes and said “where did you learn to do this”. I removed my mouth from her brea‟sts for a minute and said “it‟s my talent ma. It‟s the only talent God gave me”. She laugh sotay she nearly fall from table. Then we heard a knock on the door. We heard a female voice say “madam, please I want to collect 4 packets of chalk” I Don die! No where to hide in here!!. And there was another problem, it was past break time and I missed a class I was supposed to teach (omoh, big brea‟sts dey make time fly oh). The principal was looking everywhere for me…..
Mrs Ann jumped down from the table, hurriedly wore her shirt and adjusted her skirt. I arranged the sits and acted like I was typing something on her dell laptop. The teacher came in collected the packets of chalk and walked out. We greeted. I couldn‟t tell if there was any form of suspicion from the teacher… I hoped none. After the teacher left, the VP made a joke about me spoiling her and asked me to go back to my office. I went to the principal‟s office first to give a fake excuse about why I missed my class. Lucky me, she was always easy on me, calls me a quiet and responsible young man (big mistake!). I had Ella‟s class later that day but she acted super normal, not even an eye contact. Omoh, u gaz dey fear naija girls I swear. When school was over, I took a keke napep going to town and incidentally met the VP. “Corper, where are going to?” “Ma, I‟m going to buy a few things I need” “Things like what?” “Numerous things ma” I come laff (Fake laff as usual) “Are you sure you are not going to see one of your girlfriends?” “No, I don‟t have time for girls” If I hear say I no love girls … girls are the next best thing after money. She asked about where I live and told me that she‟d love to visit me sometime. No wahala!.

She paid our t-fare and got down. Weeks went by but there was never a right time for the VP to visit me. She was always nice to me (even before that adventure in her office) Meanwhile, I bin dey carry other student girls dey pass time (relax, Tori dey come).
One Friday morning, she walked into my office. I forgot to mention that Mrs venny was her very good friend. Big irony right? Yes. Na that time I kon realize say birds of the same feather no dey always flock together oh. “David, will you travel this weekend?” “No ma” “Then you should come and spend the weekend at my place na” Chai! Why this woman won cast me in front of Mrs Venny na? Mrs venny come look me one suspicious look. Oh, I hope I don‟t disappoint her. “Ok ma. I don‟t know your address oh” Shaparly, she write down her address and 2 phone numbers give me. For some reason, I and Mrs venny didn‟t speak about it, things were still normal between us sha. Saturday morning came. I got a call from one hot ss2 girl saying she wanted to come over. Abegi, I tell her say I no dey town. Make I save my strength for better thing jor. I called the VP: “Hello ma. It‟s David” “Hey, Corper. Are you still coming?” “Yes ma” “when?” “Errmm, around 1pm” “Ok, I will be expecting you oh” “alright” I cut call. Check time: na 10:30 am. I made indomie, got high on alcohol, started playing deep rap songs (how I love hip-hop!) till I slept off. I woke up around 1:30 pm. I Jumped up, saw two missed calls from Mrs Ann. I dress, tidy up myself as a homeboy wey surji, begin dey go VP crib…. Jizos! I no even know whether she get husband and pikin… One mind say make I call Mrs Venny ask am, the other mind say no! Na casting. When I reach the bridge, I go cross am…..
Re: Life Of A Copper by garlicrey(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
“As she enter inside to go baff, I just they wonder whether na thesame Mrs Ann wey strict and everybody for school dey fear naim I dey arrange like this? Na wa oh. I dey watch TV dey wait. Around 10 minutes, she come out with towel. her boo”BS they shoot out. oh lord, I don‟t wanna die early…. life sweet die. “David, follow me” As I dey follow am for back, her nyash just dey shake without control for the towel. We go one room. Nice bed, TV, but no clothes. “Ma, where are all your clothes?” She come laff.

“This is not my bedroom. Or you want to replace my husband?” “No ma!” I dey mad?
She put on TV, then I sidon for bed, she sit near me con carry one of her legs put ontop my leg. We dey look TV but I no dey see anything (my sense Don comot kpata-kpata). I begin they rub her leg down to her thighs. Omoh, I dey see her fat to‟to through the towel. My prick Don stand and she know. I con rub her leg pass her thigh con do V shape with my two middle fingers take rub around her cli‟t. She look me, shift come closer come give me 30 seconds kiss. This woman mouth sweet oh!. As I continue to rub around her cli‟t I notice say her breathing dey increase and she wet. My fear na say make this woman no go die of high BP oh. I Neva even use tongue and she dey breath like this. She come say: “go to the fridge and get me that strawberry cream” I waka go kitchen go bring am come. Chai! This woman Don Unclad for bed. See Big brea-sts and thick pus‟sy. “You know what to do with it right?” “Yes ma” Are you a learner?. No na, I be master. I come climb dey pour the cream from her chest, down to her belle and to her to her puss‟y area. I come start to dey lick am. She close her eyes. I pour am for her puss-y begin they lick am then she use her fat leg take hold my head tight in between her pu-ssy. She dey breath fast, they raise her body up and down but she never moan. She dey mad? Why she no wan moan. Ok I con put two fingers begin dey finger her, then dey suck, tickle, and lick her cli-t as I dey pour the cream on top. She con moan like person wey won endure pain “uuuummmmm” and she con squeeze my head tighter with her fat laps they moan more. I do this thing reach 7minutes. Omoh, e dey hard to breath due to her tight grip. If this woman suffocate me to death as I dey do this thing, na wetin I go explain to God? And wetin dem go write for my obituary poster as the cause of death? No no no. I squeeze my head come out. “Are you tired yet” “No ma” I con face her breas‟ts. I squeeze am, rub am. She dey look me dey smile, I smile back. Then i con dey squeeze her nipp‟le then dey suck the other. Sometimes, I go pour the strawberry on top con lick am. I dey suck her well, slow, dey flick her nippl‟e as I dey suck. As I dey do am, she dey stroke my di-ck with on hand, they rub my head with the other one. I dey switch brea‟sts and nipp‟le. After like 7minutes I stop. I con roll her to turn face bed. I carry the strawberry cream pour for all over her back begin dey lick am. Na now I come see this girl nyash well. Omoh this woman gather nyash. I rub am well well, I use the tip of my tongue they do circular movement for her anus then she moan “ohh my God, ohhhh my god”. I still dey lick am come begin finger her puss‟y. she Don wet die. Omoh, the moaning increase. I con they fear say make neighbors no run inside the house thinking say na kidnappers oh. I realize say side position na the best for me cuz her nyash too.big.

So I carry con‟dom begin open am to put for my standing screw driver. She say: “wait, lie down and give me that strawberry cream” I lie down, she climb ontop me dey kiss me. Small time she carry the cream pour 4 my di-ck kon dey lick am. I wan mad! I just lie down dey look ceiling like Ibo man wey him container fall inside sea. Oboy, this woman begin dey suck my prick from up to down. Sometimes, she go swallow my entire prick then bring am out again. Today na fire. Small time I tell her to lie down sideways then I wear cond‟om come put my prick for her fat to‟to come begin they hammer her. As I dey hammer her, I dey use my finger they rub her anu‟s. She close eye. Small time she use hand cover her face dey moan small small. After some minutes, She moan “oh God” David” I respond “yes ma” she continue dey moan “oh God, oh god, I can feel u” after like 15 minutes time, she say “okay, stop stop”. She Don cum cuz my finger wet with fluid and she com weak. I no stop, I just dey Bleep am slowly. heat don soak bedsheet finish. As she notice say I wan release she rush slide out, comot the cond‟om from my prick put the prick inside her mouth kon suck my fluid come say make I kiss am with the fluid. I say “no ma, I‟m allergic to that”. She smile, swallow am. She come tell me say make I help am arrange the room, she begin dey dress bed, omoh as she bend her bare nyash they shake. My pri‟ck start to rise again. She look am. She come rub my chest say “corper, next time. My daughter didn‟t go too far”. I hurry wear my cloth. She ask whether I hold transport fare , I say “yes ma” she give me 2k say my buy banana and yoghurt to replace my sper‟m. “I won‟t be happy if say this to anyone” “no ma, I‟m not a kid na” she look me smile. Peck me for lips. I thank her begin they go. As I dey comot I notice her husband e-class Benz wey pack for her compound. My mind tell me say “you see your life? No be person like you get that car?”… abegi, make I go house go sleep jor, na my year of straff be this… money go come at the right time.
Re: Life Of A Copper by theorbiters: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Don't stop now....

Forbidden Fruits (18+) / Grace / What Has Love For Novels Gotten You Into?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88