Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT (818 Views)

#bbnaija: Tobi Gifts Alex The Gold Bracelet His Father Gave Him (video) / BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT by ABACITYBLOG: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is the man so intruiged by goats he gave it all up to live with them in the mountains.

Thomas Thwaites spent three days as part of a herd in the Swiss Alps while investigating goat behaviour.

He used special prosthetic limbs made to enable him to move around on all fours easily.
And the designer even considered having a fake stomach fitted to let him to eat grass, just like his four-legged friends.

He said:

“My goal was to take a holiday from the pain and worry of being a self-conscious being, able to regret the past and worry about the future.”

“I was able to keep up for maybe a kilometre or so on this migration down the side of this kind of rocky mountain, and then they just left me in the dust.

==READ MORE==>>http://abacityblog.com/meet-the-man-who-gave-up-being-human-to-live-like-a-goat/

Re: Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT by Iddiot(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
lie lie....
Re: Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT by Abugab(m): 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Humans are humans while goats are goats.
Thomas even if you want to be like a goat you can't be a goat and that's why they left you after one kilometer in the dust.
Crazy things humans do for adventure or research
Re: Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT by ayatt(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
k
Re: Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT by Holyfield1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT by Josh6620(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dis guy na GOAT!!!
Re: Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT by Emmyk(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ewure Idegbe cheesy
Re: Meet The Man Who Gave Up Being Human To Live Like A GOAT by blackmartial(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2015
Whatever floats his boat

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Download Movies? / The Walking Dead Teases The Undead Road Ahead In Season 7 Clip / Who Knows Anything About Scanfrost TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.