Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,536 members, 7,861,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash (875 Views)

Creationist Propaganda And Misinformation... / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / Christ The Creationist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by huxley(m): 2:41am On Mar 25, 2009
1)  How old is the earth?

2)  Define The Theory of Evolution as accepted by the vast majority of the biological scientitific community

3)  Why are mammalian fossils never found in pre-cambrian and cambrian rocks?

4)  What conclusion can one draw from that fact that one shares more genetic material with one's siblings, then cousins, than with non-related friends or other people?

5)  Is it conceivable that humans could develop feathers as a malfunctioning gene just as some humans have developed tails and tailbones?

6)  Why are some whales born with fully developed hind legs?

In fact, let's do a deal.  If any of the creationists (ie Davidylan et al) provide answers to these questions I shall take a leave of absence from Nairaland for a month, starting 28th March, ending 28th April.  If in addition they provide citations from peer-reviewed publications, I shall extend my absence for 6 (yes, six ) months and contribute £100.00 (yes, one hundred pounds) to the charity of their choice.

The price money is only available to NLders who have a record here of supporting creationism.  The first 10 entrants will receive the price if their answers meet the requirements.  Yes, so the price fund is up to a max of £1000.00 Sterling.
Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 25, 2009
Oluwa o! another thread? Oh boy what happened to this - Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss

Have we finished "discussing"? why spamming the forum?
Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by huxley(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2009
davidylan:

Oluwa o! another thread? Oh boy what happened to this - Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss 

You have you opportunity here but I know you will cry foul and escape.  Just provide answers here.   

In fact, let's do a deal.  If any of the creationists (ie Davidylan et al) provide answers to these questions I shall take a leave of absence from Nairaland for a month, starting 28th March, ending 28th April.  If in addition they provide citations from peer-reviewed publications, I shall extend my absence for 6 (yes, six ) months and contribute £100.00 (yes, one hundred pounds) to the charity of their choice.
Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by osisi2(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2009
davidylan:

Stay there and be entertaining a bipolar individual instead of pointing him to the nearest NHS shrink in Manchester.
His own family couldn't help his situation and you think you can?
Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by mazaje(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
**osisi:

Stay there and be entertaining a bipolar individual instead of pointing him to the nearest NHS shrink in Manchester.

What is this fool saying?
Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by noetic(m): 4:39am On Mar 26, 2009
**osisi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by Bastage: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2009
The offer of £100 means that this subject merits it's own thread.

Now let's see if even one single creationist will have the balls to take up the challenge.

Although there's a great danger of this thread being screwed by Olaadegbu with all his copy and paste crap. grin
Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by Seun(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
I was going to post a similar thread but this one looks just right. I can't wait to see the answers that creationists will provide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Seun:
I was going to post a similar thread but this one looks just right. I can't wait to see the answers that creationists will provide.

You know this is a 2009 thread right?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
You know this is a 2009 thread right?
Why does that matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Creationist Find These Questions Hard To Answer? Answer & Win some Cash by TheOtherRoom: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
the creationst argument that the biblical great flood shook up and redeposited the fossil record so that it appears that dinosaurs lived millions of years before humans arrived is awkward because according to Genesis god mandated Noah to get a male and female of each animal including birds. My point is was the Bible wrong according to creations views ??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Blessing Ever! / There Is Probably No God. Now Stop Worrying. / Another Pastor Divorces Wife; Set To Marry New Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.