Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Greatest Blessing Ever! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Blessing Ever! (870 Views)

Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / Is Christianity True? The Greatest Conspiracy Ever / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Blessing Ever! by peacemaka(f): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hey Nairalanders!
Wat is the greatest blessing that you have ever received from God?
Tell me and i will tell you mine and you will realize with me that that is the best gift that one should have.
Jesus luvs uuuuuuuu!
Re: The Greatest Blessing Ever! by ifelekan1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
good, laugh,
Re: The Greatest Blessing Ever! by peacemaka(f): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2009
ife_lekan i no say make u comment, i say wetin be the greatest blessing wey u don recieve from God
Re: The Greatest Blessing Ever! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2009
The GREATEST Blessing Man ever received is LIFE
bur some say and believes the greatest gift man has is Gods Mercy from his throne of GRACE
Re: The Greatest Blessing Ever! by ifelekan1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2009
THe Greatest Blessing SO Far Is Salvation form JEsus Christ
Re: The Greatest Blessing Ever! by peacemaka(f): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2009
To me also d greatest gift is our Lord Jesus Christ bringing us salvation.
More contribution pls.
Re: The Greatest Blessing Ever! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2009
Uhm! If ya say the greatest Blessing is Salvation yo're most right in no doubt.

It all depends on what yo call a Great Blessing*

To some, it might simply be the wealth they've got, cheesy and to some it coulda also vary.

(1) (Reply)

1. Whose To Blame The Religion, Their Leaders Or The Followers: / Books On Juju Recommendation / Why Can't The Mohammedans Stay In Their Quarters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.