Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam (1629 Views)

Types Of Girls On Snapchat / Stumbled On This Hilarious Picture Online CAPTION IT / List Of Girls That Will Get Pregnant In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam by oluwaseyivictor(m): 1:08pm On May 28, 2016
some girls could so funny, this pix threw me off balance.. Instead of asking for reaonable things, they will be like 'BAE i need iphone 6 for my birthday.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam by olatunjithomas(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2016
girl don't go for what they need, they rather go for what they want.cos they don't have priority.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam by oluwaseyivictor(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2016
olatunjithomas:
girl don't go for what they need, they rather go for what they want.cos they don't have priority.
infact..its crazy. but some are better tho.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam by Kondomatik: 1:17pm On May 28, 2016
olatunjithomas:
Same with guys.

Most of us that use expensive gadgets still wash clothes with hands and cook on kerosene stove.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2016
Setting priorities is a very important aspect.. one might have got ten needs buh the one which is most important of the others has to be considered first.

And that's how to grow.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Girls Asking Thier BOO For Iphone 6 Instead Of MOUKA Foam by mmclatino(m): 4:41pm On May 28, 2016
This remind me of my forming course mate grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Pursue Satan Ministries. / Ah Beg Wich Of The Following Words Is Correct / Akpos And Ekaite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.