Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo (3097 Views)

4 Ways To Graduate With Plenty Cash In The Bank / What If Nigerian Female Students Wore This As School Uniforms? (see Photo) / LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by qdat(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
What a passion for fashion she has.... She's an accountant working in one of the new generation bank in ph we an encounter n she disclose some of the distress that alined with her as a bank marketer after all her story I feel so sorry for her n I told/show her how easy it can be for her to become the sales rep of her own production but first she must learn how to sow n she condor... N she said that she knew that she's somehow connected to fashion tailoring/design...[left]

My bbm pin... 58FAF18F

1 Like

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by snrr(f): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
pls wats the name and location of that school?

2 Likes

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by qdat(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Quintec tailoring n designing institute... We re at harmony junction woji ph river state...

3 Likes

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by dhantey324(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op u told this story to market ur school.. I sight u, there is God o.

9 Likes

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by dazzlingd(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
How u sure the lady wants this publicised... you jst broke nairaland rule.... this is against the privacy rights of the lady.
All in the name of marketing your tailoring sch...
smh for you

2 Likes

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by boman2014: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
good
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
That was because she was a marketer, you know marketing stuff is very difficult
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
quit banking job for tailoring?

i mad?
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by ignis: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
With unattainable targets.
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by qdat(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
U what.....? Pls stop saying such negative word to ur self on my post... Meanwhile u av no idea what we re talking about here....
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by qdat(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
U how do u sure d lady want it public? hmmmm grow up there is nothing shady here mr....
dazzlingd:
How u sure the lady wants this publicised...
you jst broke nairaland rule....
this is against the privacy rights of the lady.

All in the name of marketing your tailoring sch...

smh for you
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by ManTiger(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
She obviously sees a big picture/clear picture of her future.

She can sew classic suits, package and sell for her colleagues.

3 Likes

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by nzeobi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
I don't think so I only feel she is going where her heart is.
And if she has the Passion she will make it better than in the bank even

2 Likes

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Marketer ni Jare and she couldn't meet target

1 Like

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by SmartOlanrewaju: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
RE: UNIBEN POST UTME.The 2015/2016 academic session post UTME exercise scheduled to run through from 17-08-2015 to 02-09-2015, will kick off on Monday the 17th of August 2015 as planned. For those who haven't re-printed their slips, we advice you to please do so, so as not to be taken unawares. Latecoming is equivalent to forefeiting the exams and consequently, the admission applied for. Please be informed. Know your schedule before hand. All the best. For more information and/or enquiries, please call: Dr. Smart Olanrewaju: +2347061280512. -Warmest regards.
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by Supermiy: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
i mad?
i Dunno..seems Like So smiley
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by charlesikhalea(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

i mad?

Lolz, how much u feel say them de pay bankers!? Tailors de Nigeria when de make more than 10k daily, times am by 20days n ask ursef those 2 questions again.

1 Like

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by Goodnuel: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

i mad?
You have no idea how much tailors make... I mean serious minded tailors.

If she can put the level of commitment she put to her marketing job to tailoring, her mates no go see her back..

It's wrong to get paid just 12 times in 365 days

3 Likes

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
If she has the passion.. And talent.. No biggie. Last time I met my tailor, he asked me to pay 15k for my cloth. (Although I picked race as I can't afford that 'yet') The dude was busy with other fabrics.. Because people are willing to pay.

That's how much he earns.

1 Like

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by eleko1: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
There's one lady like dat too who quit her oil/gas job for fashion design.She's doing quiet well in Ajah.Passion is it.

1 Like

Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by boss1310(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2015
her husband have a good paying job
Re: She Stop Working In The Bank Only To Go N Learn Tailoring See Photo by Adesiji77: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2015
goldenruby:
Marketer ni Jare and she couldn't meet target

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Check How Much Your State Pays NYSC Corp Members(this Will Blow Your Mind) / Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi wufpbk ND 2017/2018 Admission List / Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.