Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too (3018 Views)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 11:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
1. When you have written WAEC more than five (5) times and yet you keep failing, your parents will sit you down and ask which HANDWORK will you learn. Since education is not your way grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Eze4tonyTc(m): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
where d pics
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Yewandequeen(f): 4:40am On Apr 04, 2018
grin grin
Fortunately I wrote mine once
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin grin
Omo Ibadan Kini sooo?
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Yoruba4Life: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin grin

***cough, cough ***

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2018
2. When you informed your pop man about the new examination body called NECO.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2018
3. When NECO releases results and you got 12 credit even though it was 10 subjects you registered for, your dad begin they shout " na me you resemble JIDE".

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by oyatmicah(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2018
see as u just disappoint ursef nd not me for dis early morning, was actually waiting to see sometin interesting to start up my day nd then this.., just lemme gond sleep aint going to work today

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by hazan041(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2018
[center] grin[/center]
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by MistadeRegal(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2018
And this is all…. undecided
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by YhungPablo(m): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2018
Hustle for FP. shocked
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by naijjaman(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Magician1503(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2018
Be like say this OP fail WAEC well well
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Nedfed:
1. When you have written WAEC more than five (5) times and yet you keep failing, your parents will sit you down and ask which HANDWORK will you learn. Since education is not your way grin

My folks no even wait make I fail twice before dem offer me job for meco side, if i don accept the offer then by now I go don blow.
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Samuelkirk(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by AnodaIT(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Rigel95(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
I want to say this your post shows why you wrote WAEC five times....But I have just finished eating....I am not in the mood.
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by SKYKEN001: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
@Nedfed Pls add more... These ones got me cracking
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by habsydiamond(m): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
O boy eh....lolzzz..if pesin fail WAEC 5times which advice he need again.....he already know say im head no go school na to go learn trade remain
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
4. The follow year your parent enrolled you for UME expecting you to score higher just like you did in NECO but lo and Behold you scored 160. Knowing fully well that your NECO results is not your effort but bonanza done by the exam body.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Josephjnr(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
So funny....but fact.
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by oloriooko(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nedfed:
3. When NECO releases results and you got 12 credit even though it was 10 subjects you registered for, your dad begin they shout " na me you resemble JIDE".
This one funny die grin grin grin grin grin
Gr8 job OP

1 Like

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
5. Failure is not the end of life they say
You still wrote another JAMB the follow year which make it the 7th year you graduated from secondary school. But this time around you only hoping up to God for divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
6. The moment you heard the result is out and you went to check.

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
7. When God finally answer your prayer and you scored 205.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by ednut1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
The only things i can relate to are below---. angry ruth abi na rachel swimming they should have shown us front not back

1 Like

Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Spactacle(m): 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
ednut1:
The only things i can relate to are below---. angry ruth abi na rachel swimming they should have shown us front not back

Mehn gone are those days, I loved the first pic(cartoon) so much back den.

Cough,,,, MR MIYAGI,
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by george1914: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
ob Description Our client a technology company currently has an opening for 57 Drivers
Must Hold a Valid Driver License/LASDRI Recertification Card.
Be a Graduate or Holds At least Diploma/NCE Certificate/SSCE
Must be able to speak good english
Must have good customer sevice skills
Must own and understand Smart phones (IOS or Android) and be able to use google maps
Must Reside In Lagos & Be Familiar with Lagos Environs.
Must Be Ready To Resume Work As Soon As Possible (ASAP) When Call Upon At Any Time.
Must not be older tham 35 as at April 2018.

RENUMERATION/SALARY:
50,000 Naira per month

BENEFITS:
Pension
Health Insurance

Click below to apply:
http://work.eoutsource.net/jobs/apply/corporate-drivers-11
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Magician1503:
Be like say this OP fail WAEC well well
Lol maybe
But he is a graduate now
And the boss of his own
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
fuckerstard:

My folks no even wait make I fail twice before dem offer me job for meco side, if i don accept the offer then by now I go don blow.
But is not too late now grin
Re: Pictures Some Nigerian Youths In The Late 90's Can Relate Too by Nedfed(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
habsydiamond:
O boy eh....lolzzz..if pesin fail WAEC 5times which advice he need again.....he already know say im head no go school na to go learn trade remain

Bros 4get oooooo some dey write 8 times backs dem.
Unlike the generation of nowadays with
1. Machinery (impersonation)
2. Miracle centre
3. Links of exams question etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

BECE NECO To End September 4 / Isese Day Exposes Nigerians Hiding Under Muslim As Their Religion / Buk 2009/2010 Postgraduate Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.