Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) (95641 Views)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / 17 Year Old Boy Tricks A Girl (16) On Twitter To A Hotel With Ice Cream(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Oluwachinwe: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
just the same thing that happened here in anambra..20 men had sex with a girl of 15 to make her the queen of a certain secondary school cult
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by burnagee(f): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
igbo crimes are always very very shocking
na wa ooo...so cultism is now only the IGBO...there is God o. grin
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Haywhymido(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
This one na twenty-onesome
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by aameyah(f): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eeeewwwww!
God forbid bad thing. You can't put your mouth in this type of discussion without spitting.
#spits
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Tmaritas76(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrRobot:
I support death sentence for rapist in Nigeria. Like if you agree
the girl is not raped, she willingly submit herself to them to belong, she want to pass her exams without reading and have authority even over the Jew men hahahahahah. I don't believe the story anyway

1 Like

Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Tmaritas76(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrRobot:
I support death sentence for rapist in Nigeria. Like if you agree
the girl is not raped, she willingly submit herself to them to belong, she want to pass her exams without reading and to even have authority over the so called Jew men. Hahahahahah hahaha I laugh in Italy. Anyway I don't believe the story

3 Likes

Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by stchinedu: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rape is fast taking a new meaning In Nigeria undecided
She made a choice to join a bad cult! What did she expect them to do, pray for her?
She accepted the 'Initiation' with all it content the day she made her choice freely.
Why the noise?! undecided undecided undecided
Mmmmtshewwww undecided undecided
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Tapout(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrRobot:

It those not change my stand on rapist. Or are you one ?

I'm not debating anything with u...my point actually was that ur post should have been in line with the story...it's not like she was forced to join

besides I wonder what was she expecting while joining a mixed gender cult

and no I'm not..

2 Likes

Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by grandstar(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cultism like a bad cancer is metastasizing and spreading from the campuses into the neighborhoods. The police must do their best to stamp them out.

There are so many hooligans these days
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by gbens2000(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
pls anyone wv site for live epl streaming
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Alihkizito(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekkie073:
who be odin? And where is valhalha?
i think yaba left has the answer to that
:@ :@
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Alihkizito(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
lekkie073:
who be odin? And where is valhalha?
i think yaba left has the answer to that.8-)
8-)
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by engrjacuzzi: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't feel remorse for her at all. if she wasn't caught, imagine the killing, maiming, and dubious ways she would have involved in. she has no excuse! some of her mates are hawking to survive, doing legitimate business and you felt cultism was the best option.
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by IdJack(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
[size=16pt]MAKE SURE YOU KEEP OUR DRINKS OOO AND CAKE..

We have given you enough likes

Happy Birthday to you. It shall be well with you.[/size]

Holyfield1:
Okay,Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy

1 Like

Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by lekkie073(m): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Alihkizito:

i think yaba left has the answer to that
:@ :@
I ll fvck ur mum when I see her there cool
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is seems to be a normal rite in cults as per Nigeria.

The same storyline was reported about a month ago when, in Lagos, an 18 year old Tope was forced into lesbianism and was made to sleep with 20 Boys in one night.

https://www.nairaland.com/2468145/police-round-up-12-teenage
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is seems to be a normal rite in cults as per Nigeria.

The same storyline was reported about a month ago when, in Lagos, an 16 year old Tope was forced into lesbianism and was made to see with 20 Boys in one night.

https://www.nairaland.com/2468145/police-round-up-12-teenage
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Holyfield1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdJack:

Amen, thanks alot
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Holyfield1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
IdJack:

As you have made me happy the Lord will also increase your joy and you shall move from Glory to Glory in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Crativjosh(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
see her strong whosky face

Islie:

■ ‘I was raped by every member of the cult on the day of my initiation’
■ She was lucky only 20 slept with her –Male student suspect

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/my-cult-encounters-girl-16-recounts/

Picture of the girl

Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by stanley000: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
#p² voice#nairaland bring lie back again,the remix( without the people photo ehh),yoo p,everybody why...nothing deyyyyyy
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by ahizih(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
DankemzI:
Lol,...
Way back then, when approached I'll tell them "The day I'll join cult, is the day they'll start paying their members salaries"
lies

1 Like

Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by MKO4ever(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ricswagger:
Na one innocent guy go come marry her o,God help us
And eventually she will still tell the "one man story" to the guy. She will claim she had only slept once with one man before, and the mumu man sef go believe am
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
See her face sef
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
And they say this country still has a future? I doubt it
Na only God go help us. Cult is now in secondary schools, local streets and everywhere. The innocent looking girl girl can be a member and have slept with 30 cultists at initiation.
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by 1vid(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
She wan get level na...
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Bonapart(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
AreaFada2:
Na only God go help us. Cult is now in secondary schools, local streets and everywhere. The innocent looking girl girl can be a member and have slept with 30 cultists at initiation.
judgement must first begin in Nigerian
My heart bleed everyday for our country
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by bummyla(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lord Have Mercy And Save Us from All These Nonsense! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by gbengus17: 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
NO BIG DEAL. MOST GOOD LOOKING PROSITUTES SLEEP WITH 20 --3O MEN A DAY AND BY 11PM GOES FOR TILL DAY BREAK, WHICH MAY INVOLVE MORE MEN N1K PER MAN OR JUST ONE MAN. SO NO BIG DEAL.
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by mykemiley(f): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmmmm! Babe u get mind oooo
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by luckesky1990: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
She want to be rugged
Re: My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) by Ndeewonu: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nothing wey we no go hear for this Nigeria!

At times, I regret going through the university, especially when I hear stories like one would be respected by lecturers if they know you are a cult member. Honestly, I was handed lecturing job on a platter of gold by my alma mater, because of my exceptional performance in the university but I rejected it because of this kind of nonsense. Till today, I have no regrets declining such an offer.

Shame on Nigerians students! A BIG shame to our families who have lost it!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.