Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App (1019 Views)

Please How Can I Improve In My English Speaking. / Nigerians And Their Use Of The English language - BBC (Hilarious) / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by nollyj: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
I release this android app two days ago. I will release a second version in two weeks time. I will like to get suggestions on what I should improve on. The android is for English Language studies. The summary is below.

Complete English Classic is a well written and simple English app that covers grammar, letter writing, Idioms, figures of speech, essay writing, comprehension, pronunciation, listening and oral English in a concise way.

The app is for students learning or planning to write English examination. Beside that, it offers the opportunity to improve your English in the shortest possible time.

Please spare me some time to download and review this app. The download link in Google Play is as shown https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inducesmile.com.completeenglishclassic

Some of the screenshots are as shown
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Include pidgin english and African proverbs eg "No matter how big the nose is, it can smell danger"
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by nollyj: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
SirWere:
Include pidgin english and African proverbs eg "No matter how big the nose is, it can smell danger"

I am thinking about what Nigerians and the rest of the world can use that is why it did not cross my mind.

Thanks for your suggestion
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by banjicom(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
This is nice
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by nollyj: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
banjicom:
This is nice

Thanks for your kind word
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by banjicom(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
nollyj:

I downloaded your app already it is a very good app i must say.

It will be very good if the mods can move this to Frontpage.......instead of all those useless funny pics and jokes.
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by banjicom(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
nollyj:

It will be very good if the mods can move this to Frontpage.......instead of all the useless funny pics and jokes.
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by nollyj: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
banjicom:

It will be very good if the mods can move this to Frontpage.......instead of all the useless funny pics and jokes.

Thanks you so much. Please endeavor to rate the app when you must have used it.

Thanks for your time
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by nollyj: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2015
I am still waiting for more suggestions
Re: I Honestly Need Suggestions On How To Improve My English Language Android App by nollyj: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Almost 1000 download just one week of release in Google Play.

One of best English Language learning android app.

Check it out now and me know what you think.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force Recruitment/replacement / FG Merges Polytechnics With Universities Approved The Scrapping Of Hnds, / LASPOTECH 2016/2017 Full Time ND Admission SCREENING Form Is Now Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.