Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,643 members, 7,851,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) (2159 Views)

Brand New 2009 Honda City ( 3 Years Bumper To Bumper Warranty, 3.1m Naira ) / Brand New 2009 Nissan Murano LE Model - Save N1million or more!! / Brand New 2009 Toyota Camry XLE For Sale (Price reduced to 5.5m) !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2009
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE THE FIRST TO GET TOYOTA'S ALL NEW CROSSOVER: THE VENZA!

JUST ARRIVED! IT IS COMPLETELY LOADED WITH VOICE-ACTIVATED TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION, 20 INCH WHEELS, BLUETOOTH CELL PHONE CONTROL, SMART KEY SYSTEM, PANORAMIC DUAL ROOF, V6 & ALL WHEEL DRIVE, DRIVER'S KNEE AIRBAG, JBL PREMIUM SOUND, POWER REAR HATCH, AND SO MUCH MORE!

SAFETY
Star Safety System Includes: Vehicle Stability Control w/ TRAC Anti-Lock Brakes w/EBD & Brake AssistDr & Fr Pass Advanced Front AirbagsDr & Fr Pass Seat Mounted Side AirbagsSide Curtain Airbags & Dr Knee AirbagDr and Front Passenger Active Headrests3-Point Seatbelts w/ ALR/ELR Pass BeltsLATCH(Lwr Anchor & Tethers for Children)for Outboard Rear Seating Positions OnlyDirect Tire Pressure Monitor System

EXTERIOR
Rear Spoiler w/ Integrated LED Stop LampProjector Lens Halogen HeadlampsDaytime Running Lights with Off SwitchIntegrated Fog Lamps / Dual ExhaustRoof Antenna w/ Integrated SAT AntennaFront Variable & Rear Intermittent WiperCOMFORT & CONVENIENCEFront Dual Zone Auto Climate ControlSystem w/ Air FilterAM/FM 6 CD Changer w/ Integrated SAT,Auxiliary Audio Jack and Six SpeakersMP3 Player Holder w/ Wire ManagementReclining Fold-Flat 60/40 Rear Seat w/Armrest and One-Touch Fold-Flat Function3.5-Inch Multi-Information DisplayPower Multi-Adjustable Driver''s SeatCtr Console w/ Sliding Cover / Armrestand Dual Illuminated Cup HoldersTilt/Telescopic Steering Whl w/ControlsEC Mirror, Compass and HomelinkPwr Windows w/ 4 Door Auto Up/DownRemote Keyless Entry and Cruise ControlPrivacy Glass and Tonneau Cover

EQUIPMENT

3.5L V6 DOHC 24 VALVE ENGINE

6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

20" ALLOY WHEELS

ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING

50 STATE EMISSIONS

FRONT WHEEL DRIVE

PREMIUM PACKAGE #2

LEATHER HEATED SEATS

WOODGRAIN STYLE INTERIOR TRIM

HID HEADLAMPS

SMART KEY

POWER REAR DOOR

BACK UP CAMERA

ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM

VOICE ACTIVATED TOUCH SCREEN DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM WITH JBL 6-DISC IN-DASH CD CHANGER

BLUETOOTHSATELLITE RADIO

FLOOR MATS

WHEEL LOCKS

AND MANY MORE STANDARD FEATURES!

PICTURES WILL BE UP IN A BIT!!!
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2009
This is what the Venza looks like.

Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2009
More pictures from the internet. This is just for better view cos its a new SUV from Toyota.

Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2009
This baby has just 38 miles on the road. Available in Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2009
Asking price is N15M
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by lungwun(m): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2009
grin only 15 million?
grin
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by bigfather(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by leye1234(m): 1:12am On Mar 26, 2009
15m, this ride is cheap!!!!!
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by thegame(m): 2:37am On Mar 26, 2009
is this a car, a hatchback like yaris or a jeep?
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by thegame(m): 2:38am On Mar 26, 2009
the backside looks like x5 though
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by leye1234(m): 3:18am On Mar 26, 2009
I WILL WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK WHEN "INSPIRED" WILL OFFER IT FOR 1M
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by 4tune1(m): 3:31am On Mar 26, 2009
Men dis is ToyoTITA. I can`t wait to hold d key. Nice one keep it for me jo, can you hear me
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2009
Am sure some one out there knows someone who may be interested in the new Venza. Its going for 15m negotiable.
kindly respond and a very good commission awaits you.
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by Omolabi1: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2009
Good ride, great price !!!!
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2009
Yeah!
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by lukrauf(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2009
Were u prohibited 4rm posting pix of d interior
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2009
Nope!
The interior pictures will be up in a bit!
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2009
damn this baby is tight.post the interior gotta see it :Dhhmm murano fx,q6,7 and now this. grin
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2009
Interior as requested

Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by viperman: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2009
seen the white of this car, and i must say it's bad ass!
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2009
More pictures.

Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
And more pictures!

Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
And more more pictures!

Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by dantitiki(m): 7:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
Toyota that i know can't fix a price like yours on this.Try being fair for even interestees.
I've seen one for N10m.
Create a competition and let this car go please.

Cheers bro.
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2009
@dantitiki ,
Very well said brother man. But the truth is that the price of this vehicle varies according to specification and contents. Also is was involved in the ordering, buying, insurance, tax, shipping, clearing and other miscelleneous fees paid on this vechicle. However, its an open market and my price tag is negotiable.
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by TA1: 10:39pm On May 01, 2009
The price you're offering for this vehicle is really ridiculous. I think you have assumed that people know nothing about this vehicle.

The Toyota Venza is nothing more than a Toyota Camry on steroids (an analysis of reviews done by serious car buffs on this vehicle will confirm that) and it retails for just about the same price $25k (#4.5m @ #180/ $ parallel market rate) as a Toyota Camry.

A visit to the Toyota website will easily establish the heirachy of any Toyota vehicle amongst Toyota's family of vehicles. The Venza is below the Prado and the Prado doesn't sell for more than #7 - #8m here.

A realistic price for your vehicle would be in the range of #6 - #6.5m
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 12:52am On May 02, 2009
@TA1
Since you know the Toyota shop you can go pick yours up there for 4.5m and you don't need to sweat me, its an open market/ forum.
I would like you to note that this post of 'The Toyota Venza' was not meant for you to haggle price with me, it was for you to view and possibly admire the new product. When I bring in brand new vehicles they are for people that have requested for it.
Now about pricing, I would implore you not to mislead people because this car cost as much as $38k plus. I mentioned before about insurance, tax, shipping etc before landing the car here. And I still said its negotiable. maybe you have not tried your hands on buying a brand new car so I can throw a bit of light for you. Now the major Toyota dealers here have complained bitterly that American imports are putting them out of business so you can only import a registered toyota car especially the corolla . This Venza is brand new from the dealership. Which explains why we don't have brand new corollas here but fairly new ones. In the light of this I stand to be corrected and if YOU can buy a Venza for 6m, I will add 1m and buy it from you.
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by TA1: 2:35am On May 03, 2009
E gba ni e laja o! Oga Pummps I believe the opening line of your reply to me bordered on being rude which is really unnecessary. You posted on a public forum you should therefore expect people to express their opinions regarding your post. An opinion is an opinion wether right or wrong & it does not call for any rudeness whatsover.

In addition, the opening line of your initial post was an invitation to who ever was reading to be the first to get the chance to own the all new Toyota Venza which had just arrived and you then go further in another post to tell us the price is #15m. If your post is not an offer to purchase, then I don't know what an offer is.

Therefore, I fail to understand what you mean in your reply to me that your post was just for us to admire the vehicle & be informed of its existence & not for us to haggle.

That said I agree with you that your vehicle could have cost you $38k based on the options in your car (although I think $34k is more like it). The $25k (#4.5m) I mentioned earlier is the base price. Your car definitely has a lot of the options Toyota is offering for this vehicle and will therefore be much more than the base price.

Now, if we add the following to your purchase price of $38k (#6.8m)-
shipping, duty / clearing, insurance, any miscellaneous items plus a premium to recognise your sweat & genius in getting this vehicle so quickly to Nigeria (because its actually made for the North American market only)-

Your landing cost in Nigeria should be about #8.8m. Lets even say #10m. I'm sure its quite clear why your asking price of #15m is ridiculous.

I'm not out to hurt your biz & since you say you only bring cars for clients on request or order I don't think I would have any impact on your biz but you should realise that when you post on public forums people will express their opinion about what you've posted.

SO, IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT, PLEASE GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by pummps: 7:39am On May 03, 2009
Thanks for your opinion and suggestions. Its still very visible in the post that its negotiable so I don't understand your hussle. Go research anywhere in the world how a new product is advertised or priced. I believe you expected me to post for your amount so you can start call or replying with ridiculous amounts. This car was ordered for since October last year before taking delivery in late February, Investing so much.
Don't no why you are sweating me over car that is not meant for you. It was posted for people to view and know what I have. The car is sitting in front of my house in Marwa gardens, not even displayed because it was on request . You will agree with me that any one interested in spending so much on a car like this goes out for it and does sit up in the middle of the night to discard pricing. Call me if think otherwise and bring on the true HEAT!
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by Carshopper(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2009
with all the heat said i go add mine, NOT ALL DEALERS R HUSSLERS, NOT ALL HUSSLERS ARE DEALERS, PUMMPS not all posters are buyers, like i don tell u sum just like to check out your orice and the pictures then pass a comment or two, mostimes na bad comments ooo, smiles,
Re: Introducing The All New 2009 Toyota Venza (be The First To Own The Venza) by babadev: 2:15pm On May 03, 2009
Heya. this price is actually too high for this vehicle. Could you do it for N 11 Million ?

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Car In Less than 6days. 4rm Cotonou. Fresh Tokunbo with clean title / Chrysler 300 C,super Clean Interior And Exterior,fully Loaded.price 2.2m only. / USED ROVER 620SI (HONDA HYBRID) FOR SALE 450K-LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.