Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ (18646 Views)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / Maxi Peel,yoga Poses Lactic Acid,kojic Acid Hydroquinone Cute Hairstyle Nadinola / Retin A Cream..tretinoin Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chemical peels available in different strength.
TCA peel, lactic acid peel, glycolic acid peel and yellow peeling oil.

Retin A gel is available in 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%. If interested pm me or add pin 563F95D9.

For those that don't know about retin a , it is a vit c based cream with tretinoin used for anti aging purpose. It is very effective in getting rid of wrinkles, acne and blemish from the face/skin to give you a result similar to the job from surgery.
According to Dr.Oz, Retin A tretinoin is active on stretch mark because of the vit c that helps in increasing production of collagen in the slacked skin. Retin A also have other benefits such as glowing skin, exfoilation, face lift for sagging and thinned facial skin.

http://www.emaxhealth.com/8782/erase-away-your-stretch-marks-these-3-dr-oz-stretch-mark-solutions

Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
How much
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by klodike(m): 11:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Before you ask of how much, ask of the side effects.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by adozie(m): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2015
klodike:
Before you ask of how much, ask of the side effects.

Thank you for being health conscious.

Ignorance and misinformation is one of the biggest health risks in Nigeria. You hear everyday of young people developing liver failure, kidney failure etc; and you wonder why. My sister died in 2006 from bone marrow failure (her body was unable to her blood), because her doctors kept giving her Chloramphenicol for so called Typhoid fever, when she was clearly allergic to this drug and when what she actually had was poorly treated malaria, not typhoid!.

1. The active ingredient in Retin-A cream is not Vit C; it is Tretinoin; which is the carboxylic acid form of vitamin A and is also known as all-trans retinoic acid or ATRA. This drug can be toxic, irrespective of being a Vit A derivative.

Before the seller starts throwing Dr. Oz's name around, here are the potential side effects of this medication:

2. When using Retin-A avoid exposure to sunlight or artificial UV rays (sunlamps or tanning beds). Retin-A can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and sunburn may result. Use a sunscreen (minimum SPF 15) and wear protective clothing if you must be out in the sun. Avoid getting Retin-A in your eyes, mouth, and nose, or on your lips. If it does get into any of these areas, wash with water. Do not use Retin-A on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated, or broken skin. Also avoid using this medication in wounds or on areas of eczema. Wait until these conditions have healed before using Retin-A.

***Now tell me if this medication is really safe for most Nigerians. How can you possibly avoid sunlight in Nigeria?

3. You should not use Retin-A if you are allergic to tretinoin.

4. FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether Retin-A will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.

****For your information, a category C medication, means that the drug can be teratogenic - meaning that it can harm your unborn child and cause fetal deformity.

It is not known whether tretinoin topical passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby.

****This one is self explanatory.

The truth is that Retin A is not for everybody. It is not an over the counter drug in the US. It MUST be prescribed by a doctor, who must factor in all the risks and benefits before prescribing it for the patient.

Unfortunately, such a potentially dangerous drug is being sold to unsuspecting Nigerians online.

Please my people before you buy that medication or cream (or even take that medication from your doctor) ask for the side effect.

My people shine your eyes!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2015
adozie:

Ignorance and misinformation is one of the biggest health risks in Nigeria. You hear everyday of young people developing liver failure, kidney failure etc; and you wonder why. My sister died in 2006 from bone marrow failure (her body was unable to her blood), because her doctors kept giving her Chloramphenicol for so called Typhoid fever, when she was clearly allergic to this drug and when what she actually had was poorly treated malaria, not typhoid!.

1. The active ingredient in Retin-A cream is not Vit C; it is Tretinoin; which is the carboxylic acid form of vitamin A and is also known as all-trans retinoic acid or ATRA. This drug can be toxic, irrespective of being a Vit A derivative.

Before the seller starts throwing Dr. Oz's name around, here are the potential side effects of this medication:

2. When using Retin-A avoid exposure to sunlight or artificial UV rays (sunlamps or tanning beds). Retin-A can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and sunburn may result. Use a sunscreen (minimum SPF 15) and wear protective clothing if you must be out in the sun. Avoid getting Retin-A in your eyes, mouth, and nose, or on your lips. If it does get into any of these areas, wash with water. Do not use Retin-A on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped, irritated, or broken skin. Also avoid using this medication in wounds or on areas of eczema. Wait until these conditions have healed before using Retin-A.

***Now tell me if this medication is really safe for most Nigerians. How can you possibly avoid sunlight in Nigeria?

4. FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether Retin-A will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.

****For your information, a category C medication, means that the drug can be teratogenic - meaning that it can harm your unborn child and cause fetal deformity.

It is not known whether tretinoin topical passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby.

The truth is that Retin A is not for everybody. It is not an over the counter drug in the US. It MUST be prescribed by a doctor, who must factor in all the risks and benefits before prescribing it for the patient.

Unfortunately, such a potentially dangerous drug is being sold to unsuspecting Nigerians online.

Please my people before you buy that medication or cream (or even take that medication from your doctor) ask for the side effect.

It was posted for those interested and those in search for Tretinion.. pls if you do not understand the post, there is no need to post. There are lots of information on the internet to read from about use of Tretinion. This post is not forcing sale on anyone but to let people who are in search for it have access to it. Every drug has side effect, so does Tretinion.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2015
islandprincess:
How much
Send a msg if interested
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2015
How come dermatologists recommend it
adozie:

Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
fejeerow:
Send a msg if interested
You made a mistake there tho. Its not made from vitamin c but from vitamin A. And be careful who u sell it too, some people don't know how to use it anyway.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
fejeerow:

Send a msg if interested

You made a mistake there tho. Its not made from vitamin c but from vitamin A.
And be careful who u sell it to, some people don't know how to use it anyway.

Your BB pin is incorrect. I want to purchase the 0.05%. Are you in lagos? And how much.

Hehehe, and give me discount o cos am a fellow SCT'er.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by DOCTOR90: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
hw do i use retin for body
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hey thanks for the correction..just seeing it. It is vit a and not c. And dnt sell to everyonw..i sell to professionals..i mean people dat know about it. For newbies...all i say is go online and do ur research, if u can put up with side effects like flaky, sun exposure, etc. Mybpin is correct. 563F95D9...just send d request and i ll respond.
Joavid:

You made a mistake there tho. Its not made from vitamin c but from vitamin A.
And be careful who u sell it to, some people don't know how to use it anyway.

Your BB pin is incorrect. I want to purchase the 0.05%. Are you in lagos? And how much.

Hehehe, and give me discount o cos am a fellow SCT'er.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please before u contact me for retin a , know what u re using it for and how it works...go online and do ur research about it first. Am not an expert to tell u all about it..... Am just a reseller to those that know how to use it. Newbies...pls do ur research first.

1 Like

Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fejeerow, I sent you a pm. Your bbm is not connecting.
I hope you're in lag o?
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Joavid:
Fejeerow, I sent you a pm. Your bbm is not connecting.

I hope you're in lag o?
i saw ur email.. responded...
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2015
I need the retin A as well
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
kimberly222:
I need the retin A as well
I see ur email but dnt know why my response isnt delivering
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
fejeerow:

I see ur email but dnt know why my response isnt delivering
I have replied it. Y is ur bbm contact not connecting
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Retin a 0.1% has been restocked and now available.
Add bbm pin 5939744D to order or send a pm.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Thamybanky: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hi dear,pls I need retin-a-gel badly,I just sent you an invite this night....Pls I need to reach fast...My no 07033262180
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Hi, retin a 0.1% is back in stock..thanks
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by LazyGoat(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
fejeerow:
Retin A gel is available in 0.025%, 0.05% and 0.1%. If interested pm me or add pin 563F95D9.

For those that don't know about retin a , it is a vit c based cream with tretinoin used for anti aging purpose. It is very effective in getting rid of wrinkles, acne and blemish from the face/skin to give you a result similar to the job from surgery.
According to Dr.Oz, Retin A tretinoin is active on stretch mark because of the vit c that helps in increasing production of collagen in the slacked skin. Retin A also have other benefits such as glowing skin, exfoilation, face lift for sagging and thinned facial skin.

http://www.emaxhealth.com/8782/erase-away-your-stretch-marks-these-3-dr-oz-stretch-mark-solutions
Please check your e-mail
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 1:01am On May 02, 2016
LazyGoat:

Please check your e-mail
I tried to reply but looks like it doesnt deliver.
5939744D
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by heykims(m): 8:02am On May 02, 2016
fejeerow:
I tried to reply but looks like it doesnt deliver. 5939744D
Do u have d 0.05% formula? are u selling d gel or cream? Pls give us idea about d price too Thanks
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by khadijah12(f): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Do you still have the retin a in stock?
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
hi, i only sell 0.1 cos it is high on demand and with the current exchange rate, retin a 0.1 is now #3,500
my location is in lagos and shipping to major city attracts a shiiping fee.

heykims:

Do u have d 0.05% formula?
are u selling d gel or cream?
Pls give us idea about d price too
Thanks
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
yes i do
khadijah12:
Do you still have the retin a in stock?
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by shrekandfiona: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
fejeerow:
yes i do
Hi, sent you a pm. Kindly reply. Do you still have in Stock?
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
shrekandfiona:

Hi, sent you a pm. Kindly reply. Do you still have in Stock?
Wednesday
Finished.. will notify d thread when I restock.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by Sharingan: 2:45am On Aug 28, 2016
I stay in owerri.
when will it be avaliable.
I'm interested.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by mbasey: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
please i need 3 retin a cream 0.1% in resident in Abuja how do i get it my contact infombassey@yahoo.com
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by fejeerow(f): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
mbasey:
please i need 3 retin a cream 0.1% in resident in Abuja how do i get it my contact infombassey@yahoo.com
Hi, sorry for late response... I don't have in Stock for now as I have been watching the exchange rate if it will drop but no hope at the moment. I m making plans on restocking soon. I ll notify the thread when I restock. Thanks.
Re: GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID & RETIN A (TRETINION) AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA LADYFEJ by peziz(f): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello... Do you have the 0.1 in stock now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Osun Doctors In Street Protest Against Aregbesola / Doctors Performed C-section On 41-week Pregnant Woman But Found No Baby / Pharmacist Raises Alarm Over Fake Anti-malaria Drug In Circulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.