Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! (3068 Views)

'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / The Hijab Came Before Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
I just realised the earth is over 4.5 billion years old. And that surely humans, who came around only a few thousand years ago, cannot possibly be the first life form with high intelligence that lived on this planet. Surely there must have been several hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of species before us, who lived on this earth, and were as intelligent, and often more so, than us. There must have been thousands of civilizations comparable to our present era, peopled by races who were probably not human at all, but totally different. Each of these races must have risen to great heights, and in some cases great technological heights, peaked, and then fizzled out or imploded. Just like humanity will someday. I wonder who will replace us? I can't imagine us being around in our present form in say, the next 5 or 10 million years. We would have been replaced by some other type of intelligent species.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by nedu2000(m): 12:09am On Aug 16, 2015
That would be the dinosaurs,unless you mean aliens

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 16, 2015
Imagine if one could travel back in time, to say, 2 billion years ago. And arrive bang in the middle of a magnificent civilization that existed here on earth at the time. A strange looking (to us) species was in existence. Highly progressive, technologically advanced, with space flight common. No hunger. No poverty. No strife. But when you study their history you realise they were once trouble-ridden, backward and underdeveloped, but had managed to overcome those issues over the previous 50,000 years...
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 16, 2015
nedu2000:
That would be the dinosaurs,unless you mean aliens

Not dinosaurs. Intelligent beings similar to humans. The term ''aliens'' is meaningless in this context. Earth dwellers cannot be ''aliens'' on the earth. Are you an ''alien''?
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by menesheh(m): 4:05am On Aug 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:
I just realised the earth is over 4.5 billion years old. And that surely humans, who came around only a few thousand years ago, cannot possibly be the first life form with high intelligence that lived on this planet. Surely there must have been several hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of species before us, who lived on this earth, and were as intelligent, and often more so, than us. There must have been thousands of civilizations comparable to our present era, peopled by races who were probably not human at all, but totally different. Each of these races must have risen to great heights, and in some cases great technological heights, peaked, and then fizzled out or imploded. Just like humanity will someday. I wonder who will replace us? I can't imagine us being around in our present form in say, the next 5 or 10 million years. We would have been replaced by some other type of intelligent species.

Your guess about lost civilizations is plausible but have no bases.
My concern is about these young earth creationists who think that the earth is only six to ten thousand years old. Ever ask them how they came to that conclusion, they'll tell you that a single book said so. A book written by goats and sheeps rearers who didn't know their left from right.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by malvisguy212: 6:13am On Aug 16, 2015
menesheh:

My concern is about these young earth creationists who think that the earth is only six to ten thousand years old. Ever ask them how they came to that conclusion, they'll tell you that a single book said so. A book written by goats and sheeps rearers who didn't know their left from right.
am not a young earth creationist. I just read your profile, you joined nairaland 2013 but nairaland began, I think 2007, the earth is 14billion years old but man began to live around 6 to 10 thousands years ago.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Mynd44: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2015
We have seen evidence that dinosaurs exist. Please can you present any evidence of these races? Just one will do.

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Annunaki(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Not dinosaurs. Intelligent beings similar to humans. The term ''aliens'' is meaningless in this context. Earth dwellers cannot be ''aliens'' on the earth. Are you an ''alien''?

Then there shd be physical evidence if they existed in terms of relics and monuments they wld have built.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by gatiano(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2015
I guess the modern people's religion is bad and a lie, but their sciences and historical lies we can love, right?
6000-10000 years ago, that is the other races existence in the universe

Our solar system-78 trillion years old

Original Man(Blackman and Blackwoman)- Our beginning, nobody will ever know it, except He/She the Original man who will be initiated into the highest order of knowledge and wisdom. living and average lifespan of 60 years is far too young to undergo that kind of ritual initiation.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by nedu2000(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

if there were intelligent beings don't you think they would've created a legacy/monuments that we would've seen of found out? And besides if they were so intelligent why didn't they prevent their extinctio afterall even present day humans as dumb as we are see the possibilities of an apocalypse via an asteroid some day
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by foremanX: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2015
Quite plausible. But one thing I'm sure of is that the lost civilizations were not as skilled as the men at Foreman Contractors.

See my signature.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Liveair: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2015
Yea OP, the more we know, the more we see how Clueless the bible and quran are.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by gatiano(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2015
The Bible and the Quran is not clueless. Most of the writings had been tampered with and they are just a little fragment from different time periods.

example, The bible tells about God's creation but not about God, Quran said a little bit about God. And made us understand that God is a Man(Man and Woman) and devil is such too, Devil is made in God's image, but perculiar.

Liveair:
Yea OP, the more we know, the more we see how Clueless the bible and quran are.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Annunaki:

Then there shd be physical evidence if they existed in terms of relics and monuments they wld have built.
Relics and monuments from MILLIONS of years ago? How the hell do you expect them to survive the elements up till this point? It's hard enough finding anything intact that's over 5,000 years old!
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mynd44:
We have seen evidence that dinosaurs exist. Please can you present any evidence of these races? Just one will do.
There is no possibility of "evidence" remaining of any society that lived here millions or billions of years ago.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by gatiano(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
You are not looking hard enough, It is everywhere all over the internet.

ROSSIKE:
Relics and monuments from MILLIONS of years ago? How the hell do you expect them to survive the elements up till this point? It's hard enough finding anything intact that's over 5,000 years old!
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
gatiano:
You are not looking hard enough, It is everywhere all over the internet.

Show us any relics that are certifiably millions of years old pls.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by gatiano(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
One thing you must understand is that white modern scientists do not possess perfect dating equipments. They just give explanations to support their dieing supremacist idealogy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Jl4HNDixc&index=28&list=WL

ROSSIKE:

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by gatiano(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
When the supremacist cannot confirm certain things about a fact, after they have check around the non-black races, they find it very difficult to give the credit to the Black people, thus they give it to some extra-terestrial beings. But wait! Who are this extraterrestrial being?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWSMloAOcgw

ROSSIKE:
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by gatiano(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
300 million years screw found causing a lot of debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkhscFeDkN0

yet a newly found pyramid in mexico is just about 1700 years old (I am not saying it is up to a million, but 1700 years ago, then why not build another again.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stfH2LgqdUA

But a pipe survived 150,000 years under chinese pyramids, How old then is the pyramid?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVuctmdGzWc

ROSSIKE:
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by gatiano(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
foot prints 800,000 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM74VTSho3g

There is also a truck/tire road track in turkey that I can't find now. The thing about all these relics is that, they are all being made and built by Us. It shames the rest of the races, thus a must to always keep us down, else, we will take every inch of the planet back, and Yes we are taking it back as we speak. Look at the news.

another pyramid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnnBOQBEgTs

who do you think they are all left for?

ROSSIKE:
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by gatiano(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
the truck track in turkey, 5.3 million years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJxcUSa2e0w

Do you have any idea of what you are sitting on in Africa? Africa is the tallest highland, If water covers the whole world, it won't with Africa, The volume of water on the earth is not up to Africa's altitute. Thus, do you know what is underneath of Africa?

Give it up for our Ancestors ooo, They ain't no little children.
ROSSIKE:
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by plaetton: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
malvisguy212:
am not a young earth creationist. I just read your profile, you joined nairaland 2013 but nairaland began, I think 2007, the earth is 14billion years old but man began to live around 6 to 10 thousands years ago.

Shut up, you ignorant $#@ sad

Pls where did you get the information that humans began to live 6 to 10 thousand years ago?

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Annunaki(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Why not? We have dinosaur bones that are as old as 250 million years that are still fairly intact.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
menesheh:

fool!
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by menesheh(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
EMILO2STAY:
fool!

Thanks man
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
menesheh:

Thanks man
yea, thats rightly what u are, cuz u dont need to attack the bible believers and the bible itself to prove ur silly faith.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by whatofyou: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
How many years old are other planets on our solar system and who are the ones living on them right now? Everything began on its own time, but man, created in God's image and likeness, was given dominion over everything else.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by Eddlad: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Look at what just this current generation has done to the earth, the immense deterioration after just a few centuries in our quest for 'knowledge' and 'technology'.Am no scientist but I hardly doubt there were others before us.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by plaetton: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
menesheh:

Thanks man
Lol.
That's the usual kneejerk panic button when they meet the brick wall of common sense.
Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by plaetton: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
whatofyou:
How many years old are other planets on our solar system and who are the ones living on them right now? Everything began on its own time, but man, created in God's image and likeness, was given dominion over everything else.

Excellent sunday school logic.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! by johnydon22(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
malvisguy212:

Uuhm sorry bro but do you mean to say the Universe or are you seriously implying the earth to be 14billion years old?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Christianity Religion Founded By Jesus Christ Or Apostle Paul ? / The Explanation For Existence / Join Pastor Chris In This Month Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.