Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Menstrual Cup Can Still Replace Sanitary Pads - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cup Can Still Replace Sanitary Pads (976 Views)

Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) / New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstrual Cup Can Still Replace Sanitary Pads by wimgohealth: 1:41am On Aug 16, 2015
MENSTRUAL CUPS CAN STILL REPLACE SANITARY PADS
(More effective but less expensive)
Menstrual cup is a mini cup in latex form used during menstruation to control menses. If you've ever come across diaphragms, that's almost how menstrual cup is. But this one has more firmness, thickness and texture. To some of us, this may sound strange.
WHAT MAKES HER BETTER THAN SANITARY PADS:
For some of you with heavy flow, you may sometimes have incidences of leakages and embarrassing stains on your external wears conspicuous enough to be sighted in the midst of people. Bad odour, stress of changing frequently and allergic reactions in the form of itching is another thing to behold. I know of a lady whose pad fall off in front of her audience while delivering a speech. I guess that day might have been the most embarrassing day of her life. However, all those things and some other ones like that are what I can't just say out raw through this medium.
_
ECONOMICALLY, Some complain of spending so much on pads every months at the expense of other needs. To some it's not a problem, but sometimes the money may not readily be handy even when the monthly visitor knocks. So you can imagine what it means to borrow a sanitary pad from mama William's shop.
Notwithstanding, with only one packet of MENSTRUAL CUP, you are covered for 5 years and above. That's probably 60-months.
HOW TO USE IT:
On the packet, you are expected to select your size and insert appropriately into your vagina anytime you feel the flow signaling. Unlike what cup will do to a flowing tap, same is what the cup will do for you.
HOW OFTEN DO I EMPTY IT:
For those with heavy flow, you can probably empty it at least twice a day. For those with normal flow, you can decide to empty it at will. Maybe, when your back from work. After emptying the content, rinse it well in a clean water and re-insert back. It Simply makes you hygienic!
DOES IT LEAK?
No, it doesn't leak. As far as it is your size, you have nothing to fear. Even though it's not your size, it's elastic nature will make it fit you perfectly.
ANY FEAR OF STAIN ON MY WHITE?
No, not even an atom of blood will be noticed on your pant, talk less of your external wear.
HOW HYGIENIC IS IT?
It's 100% hygienic. With her, no one can actually detect when you menstruate.
CAN I HAVE SEX WITH IT?
Yes, you can. But it means pulling it out first before intercourse.
DOES IT HAVE SIDE EFFECT?
No side effect recorded so far.
CAN I DO TOUGH EXERCISES WHILE WEARING IT?
Yes, you are very free. That's even part of the reason it was invented.
HOW LONG CAN I USE ONE CUP?
Since it's what you can wash and re-use immediately after previous usage, you can use it as long as you wish. It's just personal choice. But to be specific, medium packet comes with 10cups. One cup can sustain you for almost a year.
DOES IT MEANS THAT I SHOULDN'T USE SANITARY PADS AGAIN?
No, that's not what we are saying. WIMGO health is just trying to make life better, enjoyable and worth living for everyone.
CAN SANITARY PAD CAUSE CANCER?
The answer is yes and No. No in the sense that if you use the recommended and certified ones, you will not have problem. Yes in the sense that, if you patronize the non recommended ones, certain things can actually happen. Not only cancer.
SO WHICH SANITARY PAD DOES WIMGO HEALTH RECOMMEND?
Without any fear of favour, WIMGO health international recommends "Always sanitary pad". We are closely monitoring their quality. If they go below standard, we shall not hesitate to get you all informed.
CONCERNING THE MENSTRUAL CUP; HOW MUCH IS IT SOLD?
Price range varies with company. However ,if you are interested, you can start booking without cash, pending when we shall confirm the price
I ONCE HEARD ABOUT THIS MENSTRUAL CUP BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN IT
Yea during health talks, you will hear us mention issues like this. This cup is widely used overseas by American ladies. It's not so common in Nigeria yet.
I LEARNT IT CAN BE ORDERED ONLINE?
Yes it can be ordered online.
WHERE CAN I GET IT HERE IN NIGERIA?
You can easily and conveniently get this product through WIMGO heart to heart. You can place your order with us. In less than a week ,you will get the package delivered at your door step. No need facing embarrassments, stress and insults in the course of searching for it in shops.
TO ORDER:
Check on more details at our Facebook group "WIMGO Health international"
PHONE NUMBER/whasapp:Zero, eighth, zero, six,,,six, seven, seven, zero, Zero, three, seven
Happy weekend!
Re: Menstrual Cup Can Still Replace Sanitary Pads by adewalesocrates(m): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2015
nice
Re: Menstrual Cup Can Still Replace Sanitary Pads by wimgohealth: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Yap
Re: Menstrual Cup Can Still Replace Sanitary Pads by kristen12(f): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2015
wimgohealth:
Yap
How much is it?
Re: Menstrual Cup Can Still Replace Sanitary Pads by Osassquare: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2022
kristen12:
How much is it?

To read more on it I have done an extensive write-up on it here.

https://mailchi.mp/031c68d23027/cleoonlinestore

(1) (Reply)

Please !! What Are The Solutions To A Reoccurring Urinary Tract Infection / All About Yeast Infections / World Health Organisation (WHO) Guidelines On The COVID-19 PANDEMIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.