Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo (16488 Views)

What Is Your Experience Working With Ison Bpo International? / Ison Bpo Ibadan Shift / Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bimc: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Have been expecting these for sometime now, people keep quite and die in silence, wanted a protest before I left but no one was ready, Pls u people should log out don't work, get a camera to record, these madness has to stop frustrating people to resign, Pls I need d link on twitter, am sure they still ve close to 500 staffs Pls retweet these madness has to stop, collected front page of our employment letter, collected money and didn't give us a kobo, worked for 3yrs nothing to show for it. PLEASE LET'S US DO THE NEEDFUL

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
fatdon2:
lalasticlala please these topic needs to be on front page.

davide470 & uboma are the moderators. Please kindly put on front page. This is a very important issue, Ds pple r falling sick by d day collapsing at work cos of d stress & unrest.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by baggey: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
After the incident at jos callcenter yrs bk,,i c no reason y mtn should continue doing bussiness with cnssl.no body has ever complained of mactay or other contracting firms.
Cnssl is a fraudulent firm,,infidelity,,dere aim is jus to mak d money,dey do not consider d welfare of thr staff.
Imagine thr staffs complaining bitterly abt bonuses nt paid,dis is an eyesaw,,its a shame.
No firm in dis country has bin criticised in dis manner.
Justice will find its way to cnssl very soon if u dont pay dem thr money.
Mtn on d oda hand should tackle dis issue as fast as possible,,except dey wnt nigerians to blive dat dey autorized cnssl to treat staffs dis way..mtn to me do not value thr customers,,cos if dey do,i dont tink dis will hapen at d first place,,
Cnssl must pay dat money,,or dey should leave the contract to anoda contractor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bimc: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bimc: 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2015
Our voices must be heard, imagine people you do the same work at apapa been paid all dues July ending Mayfair we got nothing, other than more stress. Please let's raise our voices for these course. These has to STOP
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Unseen(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
baggey:
After the incident at jos callcenter yrs bk,,i c no reason y mtn should continue doing bussiness with cnssl.no body has ever complained of mactay or other contracting firms.
Cnssl is a fraudulent firm,,infidelity,,dere aim is jus to mak d money,dey do not consider d welfare of thr staff.
Imagine thr staffs complaining bitterly abt bonuses nt paid,dis is an eyesaw,,its a shame.
No firm in dis country has bin criticised in dis manner.
Justice will find its way to cnssl very soon if u dont pay dem thr money.
Mtn on d oda hand should tackle dis issue as fast as possible,,except dey wnt nigerians to blive dat dey autorized cnssl to treat staffs dis way..mtn to me do not value thr customers,,cos if dey do,i dont tink dis will hapen at d first place,,
Cnssl must pay dat money,,or dey should leave the contract to anoda contractor.

You sound as if you don't know that CNSSL is MTN and MTN is CNSSL.
It was rumoured that Adebayo abi Wetin be his name again.... Is a member of board of directors while the company CNSSL originated from Ahmed Farouk former CEO MTN Nigeria.

If the above rumours are true.... Then MTN is aware.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by cnssl: 8:55am On Aug 20, 2015
a trend has stArted on twitter #CNSSLSLAVERY go there and type whatever u like but make sure u hashtag cnssl and copy mtn nlc even aso rock if u will.it has already begun.join the movement unless u will contnue complaining. i am already getting retweets so imagine what a crowd will do.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bovi101: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2015
I had to bring my comment on another thread here... Lets speak out! #MTNSLAVERY

We Nigerian youtth don't get bothered about issues until the thing reach our neck! I just dey observe dey read all this post before, but as e dey affect me, make me sef put mouth.
The genesis of all this wahala started from this attached email from the MTN CEO himself. None of us enter nairaland or shouted nay protest then.
I really don't know what we did wrong that MTN just decided to handover 6,000 youths as slaves to ISON, an Indian Frim with no major history locally. The same ISON was SPANCO that caused Airtel's downfall.

CNSSL to me, don try as a local firm. I won't say the job was the best but no other outsourced CCR job from airtel to glo had better offer like CNSSL. Even though I wanted more, I know where I was before I started this job and where I dey now. I get time do my side runs and even plenty of us buy car and also marry for here.

Even if we want to protest, CNSSL is not the center of this if you ask me. The MTN CEO said from August 1, 2015 there'll be a smooth transition. The 3 months contract we sign, no be the transition be that? The 10.00am-7.00pm shift, no be transition be that? I'm sure they plan to sack us all and get Mayfair out of the equation or offer lower pay sef!

As for me, I advise we all put it more as #MTNSLAVERY than to burn our own CNSSL down. CNSSL give me job, MTN wreck am

3 Likes

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bimc: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
@bovi101, we have been expecting your "likes", the problem is not gbenga Adebayo right? What about our unused leave arrears? What about the money the paid ccr's at apapa, vgc and the rest. You better go find better work the yeye teamlead work wey dem give you will not pay "good school fees", NAMSENSE
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bimc: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
I can see you opened an account on nairaland because of these issue, I laugh in swahili for u, if ur not scared show ur face.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by lumzybo: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
bimc:
I can see you opened an account on nairaland because of these issue, I laugh in swahili for u, if ur not scared show ur face.

Are u here to threaten the guy or what? Cos I don't get it. So if he showed his face, what now happens?

Hopefully, is the matter is resolved, everyone will surely benefit. Its gonna be a win - win case if u ask me.

"An injury to 1 is an injury to all"
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bimc: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2015
lumzybo:

Are u here to threaten the guy or what? Cos I don't get it. So if he showed his face, what now happens?

Hopefully, is the matter is resolved, everyone will surely benefit. Its gonna be a win - win case if u ask me.

"An injure to 1 is an injure to all"
See it as whatever you like? If he knows it will benefit all of us he will support or keep quiet, that he won't be here talking anyhow, well these is a faceless forum so I rest my case, same thing he went to spew on the blog that carried the news, it's his likes that get people scared of talking, rubbish
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bogzy1: 10:00am On Aug 21, 2015
Bovi101 we know u already n @ lumzy we knw u also .judgement day is near.

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
Very funny, they paid owed public holiday bonuses to Dem staff today in cnssl... 10-7pm shift now changed to 7-3pm, well a lil relief... What bout leave allowance, labour law states that annual leave should be monitized in cases where job is terminated. Pls cnssl, why is it that you(cnssl) can't stand by the law. Pay pples' due. Other contract company that handled part of MTN customer care representatives, MACTAY, paid dir employee bfo leaving them.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bimc: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
@floweezy, I taya ooooo, them come send one yeye mail say them don pay leave allowance, gbenga Adebayo is a very wicked man, kunle always finding mail communique. NAMSENSE Pls pay us ooooo, that mail is rubbish.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by damselle00: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
whats the plight of those nursing mothers that were forced to resign for the sake of their new babies? whats the fate of those employees that were forced to resign? this and many more questions needs answers...an Injustice to 1 is an injustice to all...............

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by bimc: 10:01am On Aug 22, 2015
After working for 3years you have no entitlement, no maternity nothing.......... we should not allow these injustice NO
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by gracealabs(f): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2015
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
This interactive 5weekends diploma course will expose participants to the whole breath of modern project management and provide all the learning requirements required to pass the prestigious PMP exam at first trial.

Venue: Eleos School of Business and Information Technology,29 Adebajo Street ,Kongi New Bodija,Ibadan.

TIME :10am -2pm and 3pm-6pm(friday)
10am-4pm (saturday)

By the end of this course,participants will be able to
1 understand the core principle of project management based on the project management institute
2 learn how to apply the major tools and techniques of project management to impact workplace result
3 prepare for the PMI exam
4track progress,update plans,and monitor variances between target and actual project deliverables using microsoft project

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES
call 08036449669
www.esbitschool.com
esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by abiolaj: 1:16am On Aug 24, 2015
CNSSL, THE NIGERIAN SLAVE MASTER REFERRED TO AS AN EMPLOYER
Firstly, I want to thank God for the provision of this job so far. As a stream 4 CCR in MTN call centre MAYFAIR GARDENS Awoyaya, I resumed work officially with CNSSL (a major contractor to MTN Nigeria) on the 2nd of January 2013 which indicates that by July 31st 2015, I have spent roughly 2years, 6months in which by right leave allowance for 2014 ought to have been paid January 2015 but Engr Gbenga Adebayo, CEO of CNSSL paid it April 2015 which we the CCRS were not angry about. MTN sent a mail that all unused LEAVE allowance for 2015 will be monetized but our amiable CNSSL CEO said he has paid the Leave allowance for this year running. I will implore MTN to order CNSSL to pay up our leave allowance with immediate effect now that we have been demonstrating our grievances through social Media peacefully because we have been so ridiculed in MAYFAIR GARDENS MTN CALL CENTRE since the inception of the job. Series of mails have been sent to Ugonwa concerning this matter but no response was received.
The question is; is CNSSL bigger than MTN to control or can MTN feign ignorance to the pains CCRs in MAYFAIR have been going through all this while. It is on record that MAYFAIR GARDENS MTN CALL CENTRE is the only call centre without a STAFF LINE, no better welfare package. Past festive seasons, it was reported to have been said that MTN gave out a BAG of Rice, Groundnut Oil to each contract staff (CCRs, drivers, cleaners) but CCRs in Mayfair are not beneficiaries of any of these. When asked about staff line, CNSSL CEO said (“if I give the CCRs staff line what about my other staff in RADIO, TV, and FARM”). Are they picking calls for MTN?
MACTAY paid their CCRs double salary at the end of the contract with MTN to say thank you for working with us but what do we get from our CEO of CNSSL? MTN should please compel CNSSL to pay up all our entitlements because with the way it is now, the image of MTN Nigeria is the one that is being tarnished. Why is Mayfair Gardens the only centre with different working conditions and from the mail sent from MTN, all working conditions remains the same till October 31st. All these should be looked into because CCRs in Mayfair are already agitated. We have been too quiet for too long, either which way, we are losing the job October 31st, and so we are not scared of sack letter anymore. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Coalition of aggrieved Mayfair CCRs.

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by NOTOXENOPHOBIA: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
I just hope one day, Nigerian will start saying things the way they are.
I am sure you guys were paid for these posts.
let's me ask you few questions :

1. What is the working condition of the current Nigerian graduates employed by ISON for airtel in Ibadan ?
2. How well does the "airtel's" working condition marches with the current ones introduced when ISON came on board in MTNN ?
3. MTN collected the contract from CNSSL and gave to ISON, do you still blame CNSSL for the poor working conditions introduced at the era of ISON ?.
4. Do you think MTNN Management is not aware of the current working conditions newly introduced ?. And if they are, why are they not reacting ?
5. Lastly, sometimes around JULY this year when a campaign to save your jobs was all over the media (internet, newspapers,sms,twitter,facebook, etc), how many of you stood up for the call ?.

I will want honest answers, then we can begin the analysis.
perhaps someone is truing to play games here
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by NOTOXENOPHOBIA: 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am not taking side with CNSSL and WILL NEVER. But things have to be said the way they are without allowing our sentiments to overrule the truth in us. I like people that hit the nails on the head. @abiolaj, let us re-examine some of your posts :

1. You said Mayfair CCR are the only ones without staff line. This is a bias statement !. And if you disagree, Please give an example of a CNSSL call center location that has been given staff lines ..

2. "Past festive seasons, it was reported to have been said that MTN gave out a BAG of Rice.....". WHY NOT BASE YOUR ARGUMENT ON A PROVEN FACT . The clause "it was reported to have been said that..." sound to me like a rumor.

3. "the image of MTN Nigeria is the one that is being tarnished...". WHAT IMAGE AGAIN ?. MTN is a company that wants to cut cost by all means no matter the effect on Nigerian youths !. This made them give the deal to ISON, a company with a proven history of poor working condition. That way, MTN can clear her name and put the blame on ISON. As for ISON, the code of conducts are " to hell with ANYBODY as long as the job is done ", "leave the job and watch many others take it...afterall there is no job in the country". To me, MTN has got the image tarnished since few years ago when they started compromising standards in exchange for cost.
4. "We have been too quiet for too long,...." IT'S TOO LATE TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT. I laugh in Yoruba !!!. Where were you in july when we were doin a clarion call for all CCR to save their jobs by standing against MTN taking the contract away to an indian company with a proven record of poor working conditions. hahahahahahahahahha, if you think your current job is bad, try another. Thus, if you think CNSSL's working condition is poor, TRY ISON and your life will never remain the same again. NO MAT. LEAVE, REDUCED PAY, LONGER WORKING HOURS, NO SICK LEAVE ETC. those are the proven CHARACTERISTICS OF ISON BPO. Hmmm , E maa gba !.

THIS IS JUST AN HONEST REPLY, NO BAD FEELINGS BROTHER !.

It's hightime our government did something about foreigners coming to Nigeria to implement their country's style of employment on us. Please come to Airtel call center here in Ibadan before you blame your employer CNSSL . WE have shouted, twitted, fbed, etc but nobody came to our rescue in Airtel Ibadan. Perhaps we are a minority group. The real enemy is ISON (for their lowest cost approach,even when Naija youths are dying) and MTN N (for wanting to cut cost by all means). T>H>I>N>K

abiolaj:
CNSSL, THE NIGERIAN SLAVE MASTER REFERRED TO AS AN EMPLOYER
Firstly, I want to thank God for the provision of this job so far. As a stream 4 CCR in MTN call centre MAYFAIR GARDENS Awoyaya, I resumed work officially with CNSSL (a major contractor to MTN Nigeria) on the 2nd of January 2013 which indicates that by July 31st 2015, I have spent roughly 2years, 6months in which by right leave allowance for 2014 ought to have been paid January 2015 but Engr Gbenga Adebayo, CEO of CNSSL paid it April 2015 which we the CCRS were not angry about. MTN sent a mail that all unused LEAVE allowance for 2015 will be monetized but our amiable CNSSL CEO said he has paid the Leave allowance for this year running. I will implore MTN to order CNSSL to pay up our leave allowance with immediate effect now that we have been demonstrating our grievances through social Media peacefully because we have been so ridiculed in MAYFAIR GARDENS MTN CALL CENTRE since the inception of the job. Series of mails have been sent to Ugonwa concerning this matter but no response was received.
The question is; is CNSSL bigger than MTN to control or can MTN feign ignorance to the pains CCRs in MAYFAIR have been going through all this while. It is on record that MAYFAIR GARDENS MTN CALL CENTRE is the only call centre without a STAFF LINE, no better welfare package. Past festive seasons, it was reported to have been said that MTN gave out a BAG of Rice, Groundnut Oil to each contract staff (CCRs, drivers, cleaners) but CCRs in Mayfair are not beneficiaries of any of these. When asked about staff line, CNSSL CEO said (“if I give the CCRs staff line what about my other staff in RADIO, TV, and FARM”). Are they picking calls for MTN?
MACTAY paid their CCRs double salary at the end of the contract with MTN to say thank you for working with us but what do we get from our CEO of CNSSL? MTN should please compel CNSSL to pay up all our entitlements because with the way it is now, the image of MTN Nigeria is the one that is being tarnished. Why is Mayfair Gardens the only centre with different working conditions and from the mail sent from MTN, all working conditions remains the same till October 31st. All these should be looked into because CCRs in Mayfair are already agitated. We have been too quiet for too long, either which way, we are losing the job October 31st, and so we are not scared of sack letter anymore. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Coalition of aggrieved Mayfair CCRs.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by NOTOXENOPHOBIA: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
bovi101:
I had to bring my comment on another thread here... Lets speak out! #MTNSLAVERY

We Nigerian youtth don't get bothered about issues until the thing reach our neck! I just dey observe dey read all this post before, but as e dey affect me, make me sef put mouth.
The genesis of all this wahala started from this attached email from the MTN CEO himself. None of us enter nairaland or shouted nay protest then.
I really don't know what we did wrong that MTN just decided to handover 6,000 youths as slaves to ISON, an Indian Frim with no major history locally. The same ISON was SPANCO that caused Airtel's downfall.

CNSSL to me, don try as a local firm. I won't say the job was the best but no other outsourced CCR job from airtel to glo had better offer like CNSSL. Even though I wanted more, I know where I was before I started this job and where I dey now. I get time do my side runs and even plenty of us buy car and also marry for here.

Even if we want to protest, CNSSL is not the center of this if you ask me. The MTN CEO said from August 1, 2015 there'll be a smooth transition. The 3 months contract we sign, no be the transition be that? The 10.00am-7.00pm shift, no be transition be that? I'm sure they plan to sack us all and get Mayfair out of the equation or offer lower pay sef!

As for me, I advise we all put it more as #MTNSLAVERY than to burn our own CNSSL down. CNSSL give me job, MTN wreck am

You are JUST ONE of the few intellectuals seeing and saying things the way they are.
#MTNSLAVERY
#ISONSLAVERY

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by NOTOXENOPHOBIA: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
cnssl:
a trend has stArted on twitter #CNSSLSLAVERY go there and type whatever u like but make sure u hashtag cnssl and copy mtn nlc even aso rock if u will.it has already begun.join the movement unless u will contnue complaining. i am already getting retweets so imagine what a crowd will do.

HMMM. late night CRY.
what did you do with the thread below ?
https://www.nairaland.com/2332441/massive-unemployment-looms-mtn-nigeria#34020974
did you take actions as expected of you ?
That was the right time to cry my bro!. Now it's late .
Coward people
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by iyke4cute: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Achirimma(f): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Most call centre jobs are same, the stress is just too much...you work like an elephant and eat like ants.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by sexxysexy: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Could you guys believe dat d CEO Gbenga Adebayo is a very stupid man,all the staffs who commented on this trend was issued a termination letter and some of the staffs here are spy checking d people dat commented! Well some of them are the GM Ajiga and Manager Ayodeji and d stupid HR Onafusi Kunle's prostitute's, all d so call team leads and vp champs are been bleeped by them so went pointing those that commented, well am not surprised after all d GM was cut in the office by a friend receiving Mouth Action from one of d team lead a mother of 3 children,what a hilarious, disgraceful and stupid act in d office for that matter![/quote]Could you guys believe dat d CEO Gbenga Adebayo is a very stupid man,all the staffs who commented on this trend was issued a termination letter and some of the staffs here are spy checking d people dat commented! Well some of them are the GM Ajiga and Manager Ayodeji and d stupid HR Onafusi Kunle's prostitute's, all d so call team leads and vp champs are been bleeped by them so went pointing those that commented, well am not surprised after all d GM was cut in the office by a friend receiving Mouth Action from one of d team lead a mother of 3 children,what a hilarious, disgraceful and stupid act in d office for that matter!

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Unseen(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2015
This is called Operation Intimidation

What were you guys expecting? That you will win a war via online complains ?

The company is eliminating their threats and you guys not any team lead are the spies

CCRs are the ones back Stabbing each other

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by babakay45: 5:03am On Sep 23, 2015
MTN Mayfair guys

Adeola featured your story in "Keeping it real with Adeola"

See the link:

Watch "Keeping It Real With Adeola - 182 (Free Education In Kaduna; Saraki Under Fire)" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Bx1_QfoY

Your story starts from 10:00.

I hope you guys can join forces to fight your case and bring some more media attention on the new Indian management .
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by motunrayoadebay: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Pls guys I need links to companies dat recruits for etisalat ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Discovers N13m From Accounts Of Dead Staff / Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC / Akintola Williams At 100: ICAN Awards Centenary Scholarship To Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.