Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo (16453 Views)

What Is Your Experience Working With Ison Bpo International? / Ison Bpo Ibadan Shift / Maltreatment Of MTN Call Center Agents At Mayfair Gardens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Mtn has just killed their customer service by allowing the above outsourcing companies to allow CCRS at Mayfair call center to run 10am - 7pm shift. ( 9hrs) just to increase productivity. You don't get the best out of an employee when you subject them to this kind of working condition. The standard working time for a call center is maximum 7hrs per shift but MTN is pretending like they don't know about this while those in apapa and VGC still run 6hrs shift. Hmmmm God is watching the beginning of Mtn downfall with regards customer service in 3d. That there is high rate of unemployment in this country doesn't mean that you will turn people to Jacki/robot. Afterall most people are resigning everyday so maybe you will need to employ more indians to do your dirty works for you. And as for NLC and NCC I don't have a word for them because they are just after the highest bidder,as they don't represent what they stand for in this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by damselle00: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
luciouslyon:
Mtn has just killed their customer service by allowing the above outsourcing companies to allow CCRS at Mayfair call center to run 10am - 7pm shift. ( 9hrs) just to increase productivity. You don't get the best out of an employee when you subject them to this kind of working condition. The standard working time for a call center is maximum 7hrs per shift but MTN is pretending like they don't know about this while those in apapa and VGC still run 6hrs shift. Hmmmm God is watching the beginning of Mtn downfall with regards customer service in 3d. That there is high rate of unemployment in this country doesn't mean that you will turn people to Jacki/robot. Afterall most people are resigning everyday so maybe you will need to employ more indians to do your dirty works for you. And as for NLC and NCC I don't have a word for them because they are just after the highest bidder,as they don't represent what they stand for in this country.

#evilmendo!!!...can't imagine boarding d staffbus frm d mainland by 5:30am...get to work 7am,then stay useless for the next 3hours doing nothing...login by 10am,close 7pm...wait 1hour till 8pm to leave...people think call centre jobs are easy but the fact is its worse than a factory job...your eyes,ears and bladder suffers a lot,depression and other health hazard.. No peptalk,just Work! Work!! Work!!,I had to resign since I can't subject mysef to such hardship.its pathetic to know dat apapa/vgc still runs normal 6hrs shift while cnssl's mayfair runs the new lengthened hours (Inequality)...quantity is what they want and they will get it when d quality drops..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by damselle00: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Their plan is to frustrate ccrs to resign and sack with silly excuses without fair-hearing...with that d indians can then employ their N42k staff to cover the void...#cheap labour...
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2015
luciouslyon:
damselle00:

#evilmendo!!!...can't imagine boarding d staffbus frm d mainland by 5:30am...get to work 7am,then stay useless for the next 3hours doing nothing...login by 10am,close 7pm...wait 1hour till 8pm to leave...people think call centre jobs are easy but the fact is its worse than a factory job...your eyes,ears and bladder suffers a lot,depression and other health hazard.. No peptalk,just Work! Work!! Work!!,I had to resign since I can't subject mysef to such hardship.its pathetic to know dat apapa/vgc still runs normal 6hrs shift while cnssl's mayfair runs the new lengthened hours (Inequality)...quantity is what they want and they will get it when d quality drops..
I combined the job on part time during my service year... It sucks and it's overkillin... No career... No time... Poor pay... Tedious work... Dy are just using AC, water dispenser and dress corporate to deceive ppl... It's executive factory work... I had to run..
Ppl actually tink the work is easy... I don't know why dis companies they allow all this contract ppl to thrive and yet dy are expanding enslaving graduates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by cnssl: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2015
its a very stupid shift.....they keep us for 9 hours and at the end of the day u will almost hang yourself. bonus dem no gree pay! leave allowance nko dem no gree pay. they promised transparency and the whole thing has been shady from the word GO!!! CNSSL is the worst thing that has happened to MTN and MTN knows it and they still allow it. they are all thieves stealing from the masses.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by dominique(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is just sad, they know that they can never rub out of employees that's why they're treating them this way. For every one person that quits, at least 10 people will be vying for his spot. The unemployment situation in this country is enough for you to rethink the number of children you want to bring into this world.

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Petition should be written against all these companies outsourcing their different departments. NLC and other bodies that are in charge of labour laws should minimize these exploitation or eradicate outsourcing firms by setting a standard that would ease Nigerian graduates. Hard to get admission, labour market is saturated, multinationals seek best hands yet not ready to pay for the service employees render. Top managers get mouth watering salaries, bonuses, vacation trips...etc. MTN/CNSSL/ISONBPO/CONSOL/AIRTEL/BANKS... They all use Ds cheap labor means(outsourcing) for customer care reps as if its a non-relevant dept, yet they tell u to b professional in other to keep their customers, telling u customer is key, yet those who relate with the customers r treated worse, not even in a manner cleaners, messengers should be treated. NLC, HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVISTS, GOVT OFFICIALS, HOUSE OF REPS AND SENATORS SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS. If you know any please throw this to them...CCRs are human and should be treated as one, not as one taking a slavery job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by iyke4cute: 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
dominique:
This is just sad, they know that they can never rub out of employees that's why they're treating them this way. For every one person that quits, at least 10 people will be vying for his spot. The unemployment situation in this country is enough for you to rethink the number of children you want to bring into this world.
Hehehehe.. Dy actually use to threaten us wit Dat, dy will say dia is no job out dia.. Dy will say Dat cv full HR dept hoping to get dis job *unfortunately it's true*
I wish someone can take this up with NLC and perhaps the presidency*I tink dia is a ministry of labor*

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by joliejummy(f): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
It is so bad that we in mayfair still receive engagement letter from Gbenga Adebayo after he has given us termination of appointment letter and he has eat all our leave allowances and even d mineralize leave balance dat mtn pain to him to give to us hr has eaten it and didn't give us a kobo,he said d mtn mail is not referring to us dat we ain't included in d payment,Gbenga adebayo has ate all our public holidays bonuses we worked since 2014 till now,he never paid us a kobo,the worst of it all is dat he will be paying salary on d 15th of d following month which means we are going to work for 45days before payment,no medical, no pension. I wish Nigeria government can come yo our aid and not allow these people to make us a slave in our own fathers land. Attached is d engagement letter given to us

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by marqueetim(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Elenu grin
geobukky:

Hehehehe.. Dy actually use to threaten us wit Dat, dy will say dia is no job out dia.. Dy will say Dat cv full HR dept hoping to get dis job *unfortunately it's true*
I wish someone can take this up with NLC and perhaps the presidency*I tink dia is a ministry of labor*
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by happymanme: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
its so pathetic that at this age and dispensation someone would still in his own minds eye enslave others all in the name of taking advantage of the situation graduates find themselves in this country....after working for about 3years with no salary increament Engr Gbenga Adebayo Still has guts to withhold all bonuses accured to his employees....even the severence allowance got nothing from him instead of lies n pathetic stories, and with the introduction of the slave masters the ISON BOP, they gave another engagement letter with crazy conditions elongated working hours 10am-to 7pm with 1hr break, and picking 192calls......night shift 7pm-7am picking 228calls, 7am-1:30...picking 140calls and 1:30-8pm pickin 140-calls, with all that they still threaten you with being sacked, recently recruited graduates their salary is 42k before tax that means take home would end up around 40k there about....we are calling out to well meaning Nigerians people with good offices NCC,NLC, EFCC infact anybody or organizations that could help fight this....this slavery must stop, its stuffs like this that made South -Africans attack foreigners, but our wouldn't get to that i believe but our rights shouldn't be trampled upon because we don't have whom to fight for us..... We look forward to been heard. and if this goes public and there might be need for people to come out to confirm this i believe we would come out and testify to it.....this is a just cause we fighting for and we expect the right judgement on this........
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
marqueetim:
Elenu grin
Tinz dy happen jare, hw ur syd?
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by faustie: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Is a pity that we dwell in fair of what will be of us,when we out of that prison yard call Mayfair Garden call centre run by less human creatures. I just want to use this medium to let u know that your life is not built on dat slavery job,u got to pull urself out of dat fair and face the reality.

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Larga(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
and for salary payment; suddenly, 30days in a month became 45 days... what an evil calender + schedules to kill Young Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by ece90006: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
I was asked to drop my headset n ID card because I didn't go for night shift. They wrote in the letter of appointment that we shouldn't be absent for 2 consecutive days in a week. Only 1 night, they asked me not to login again and I shd drop my headset n ID card. I had already planned to resign by end of this month.
For the past few months, my Blood Pressure had stayed high without becoming normal. From there, in June, I had Bell Palsy. For those who are not familiar with different types of partial stroke, bell palsy is one them. It occurs through elevated BP. It took me weeks to get back to normal, I was affected psycologically. Normal gist looks like noisy environment to my hearing.
They actually put fear in old staff in Mayfair CNSSL to think that there's no job out there. But right now, to them they stop me from working, but to me am relaxing n enjoying myself. I need to get back to my normal self.
I just pray that the old staff will open their eyes and pull themselves out of stupidity of that job.
Good Luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by calabaman(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
quite dreadful. wouldnt have believed it if i wasnt on the receiving end of this new contract and experienced it LIVE.

FRONT PAGE MATERIAL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Follybaks(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
luciouslyon:
Wat is d way forward & wat is d faith of we d new intake?
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by nenergy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
cry
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by ece90006: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
As for u new intake, its better to continue Ur look out for another job. I heard that someone left a very good job after hearing MTN recruiting, now he's regretting. Don't let any jazz hold u down in that Oko Amunilerun (prison yard). Its well.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
I refused to take the job when I saw the contents of the offer letter.I need a job but not desperately.i was supposed to be among the new intakes.

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by iyke4cute: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by happymanme: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lets keep speaking out our voice would be heard when this go viral i believe all n sundry would feel concerned as of now they are still chilling....not as if they don't knw all this is happening they all dine n wine together.....the lady in charge of us before Mrs Ugonwa wasnt it all of a sudden she doesnt send mails anymore to us cause she sends a general mail and because of the doings i guess they blocked Mayfair from recieving the general mails sent to all CCRs, this people know whats happening they just feel they are untouchable even Mr Mike Ikpoki knows they can't say they don't know how its been runned.....

2 Likes

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by folaolu84(f): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
fdhdrthddjriufjjyfk
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by folaolu84(f): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
seen
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by fatdon2(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
God Punish those india's, wicked fools.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by shenney: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
Frontpage pls... Let there voice be heard CC: seun
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by fatdon2(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
lalasticlala please these topic needs to be on front page.

1 Like

Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
folaolu84:
EVIDENCE OF WHAT WAS SENT TO UGOWA WHICH SHE REFUSED TO REPLY OR ACKNOWLEDGE.

WE BELIEVE SHE IS ALSO IN THE CORRUPTION PAY CHECK OF ADEBAYO

Hello Ugowa,
Top of the day to you.
I would like to thank you for the your time and effort in
educating
everyone as regards the transition to the new service
provider and
also showing us that the transition is for the best for the
company
and her staff.
However CNSSL, the outsourcing agent handling MayFair
and Ilorin Centers seems not to be keying in the benefits of the transition. The
etters of extension for the period of 1st Aug - 31st Oct 2015
we
were issued was from CNSSL with changed working
conditions as opposed
to earlier information of same working conditions from MTN
Nigeria.
Please see attached the offer of term contract engagement
The variation in terms are below:
1. Working hours: Working hours has been extended from
36hrs weekly to 40hrs.
2. Leave: We are not entitled to leave for the duration of 1st
Aug -
31st Oct 2015. The leave allowance entitled to us has also
not been
paid till date even though MTN Nigeria assured us that it
would be
paid on/before 31st July 2015
3. Our salaries will be paid from 1st - 15th of the next
month
instead of the 24th - 28th of that particular month i.e. we
would be
expecting August salary between 1st - 15th Sept 2015,
4. Health Care: We are no longer entitled to the HMO
scheme previously enjoyed.
5. Maternity Leave: Maternity Leave was cancelled and
nursing mothers
currently on mat leave were asked to resume work. CNSSL
also said they
will not pay any staff currently on mat leave during a
meeting during
the Management and Team Leads.
6. The letters were issued from CNSSL instead of ISPON as
earlier communicated
We would appreciate if MTN Nigeria can look into all these
issues as
hey are negatively impacting the performance of the already
demoralized teams.
We would appreciate your feedback soonest op of the day to you.
I would like to thank you for the your time and effort in
educating
everyone as regards the transition to the new service
provider and
also showing us that the transition is for the best for the
company
and her staff.
However CNSSL, the outsourcing agent handling MayFair
and Ilorin
Centers seems not to be keying in the benefits of the
transition. The
letters of extension for the period of 1st Aug - 31st Oct 2015
we
were issued was from CNSSL with changed working
conditions as opposed
to earlier information of same working conditions from MTN
Nigeria.
Please see attached the offer of term contract engagement
The variation in terms are below:
1. Working hours: Working hours has been extended from
36hrs weekly to 40hrs.
2. Leave: We are not entitled to leave for the duration of 1st
Aug -
31st Oct 2015. The leave allowance entitled to us has also
not been
paid till date even though MTN Nigeria assured us that it
would be
paid on/before 31st July 2015
3. Our salaries will be paid from 1st - 15th of the next
month
instead of the 24th - 28th of that particular month i.e. we
would be
expecting August salary between 1st - 15th Sept 2015,
4. Health Care: We are no longer entitled to the HMO
scheme previously enjoyed.
5. Maternity Leave: Maternity Leave was cancelled and
nursing mothers
currently on mat leave were asked to resume work. CNSSL
also said they
will not pay any staff currently on mat leave during a
meeting during
the Management and Team Leads.
6. The letters were issued from CNSSL instead of ISPON as
earlier communicated
We would appreciate if MTN Nigeria can look into all these
issues as
hey are negatively impacting the performance of the already
demoralized teams.
We would appreciate your feedback soonest
they said maximum of 40hrs in a week. But look at it this way ( 10am -7pm) 9hrs 2wice a wk =18hrs, (7am- 1.40pm) 6rs 2wice a wk =12hrs, (7pm -7am) 12hrs once a wk giving a total of 42hrs and MTN will say they are not aware. The thunder that will fire all of them is just by the corner. Engr Gbenga Adebayo has forgotten so soon what happened to him in Jos few years back. He should keep changing cars and using ccrs money to pay his Royal fm and times staff,with our staff lines. A Nigerian for that matter, treating his own people like this. Must he be in the business at the expense of the employees? A wicked capitalist he is indeed.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by folaolu84(f): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
WE CALL ON ALL PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS IN ALL PART OF THE COUNTRY, FAR AND WIDE TO PLEASE COME TO THE HELP OF THIS AGENTS, THEY HUMAN AND I BELIEVE THEY DESERVE SOME FORM OF RESPECT BY THEIR EMPLOYERS.

ALSO ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION REGARDING EMAILS OF HOUSE OF SENATE, NLC, NEWS MEDIA PREFERABLY CHANNELS, TVC_ENT, SILVER BIRD, HUMAN RIGHTS COMPANIES SHOULD FEEL FREE TO POST HERE SO THE VOICES OF THESE AGENTS WILL BE HEARD.
Re: MTN Call Center -mayfair Garden By Cnssl/ison Bpo by lumzybo: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
All these happening in my country. Haba!!!

This is wickedness of the highest order. This is where our govt come in. They need to STOP this modern day slavery. Just imagine, foreigners holding us hostage in our own country.

This is BAD! Really BAD!!! Well, sinx the govt is not ready to do anything abt this, mayb Boko haram shld take the fight up and help the plight of the suffering Nigerians ( those ones no kuku get sense, na innocents pple dey sabi kill)

PMB, NCC, NLC, TUC. Please help.

This is an SOS call.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismissed Exxonmobil Staff Protest Non-Payment Despite Supreme Court Judgement / Police Officers' Salary Increased By 20%, Approved By FEC / Lagos Discovers N13m From Accounts Of Dead Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.