Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) (16333 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi And Rapper Phyno Taken Together In Dubai / Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay / May D And Fiancee, Carolina Wassmuth In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
this means she went against the rules, well, I am so so sorry for her and her family, if Nigeria was good enough, I am sure she wouldn't go to another man's land to sell her body, our women are not helping matters as well, was it not a Nigerian that was questioning her in that video ? Why can't women help each oda here? I am sure if was a man, he wouldn't go to this extent,.......... am not even sure of anything again sef, this world is wicked and life is hard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
free2ryhme:

what about the Ibo girl chisom undecided
The IGBO lady is an EEDIOT, she is a disgrace to WOMEN, her tribe and NIGERIA at large .. But she was lured by the EDO lady..

IF u listen very keenly to the lady that administered the OATH, she sounded IJAW (EDO)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:
That's why I will never ADVISE any hardworking young man to settle for an EDO lady.

EDO state is the HEART BEAT OF ASHAWO

Dem never create, The god weh go link me to an EDO lady.
Even IF an ANGEL coming down from abode tells me to pick an EDO lady, I will personally query him, because DEVIL also descended the same way.

edo girls aren't only the wayward girls in Nigeria.
Yoruba girls f00k around too even after marriage
ibo girls Bleep around especially to the highest bidder though before marriage.

our girls need proper orientation. They should be made to understand that their biggest assets should be their brains not t0t0 and arse. Our next generation of girls are the worst. Go to our higher institutions and see things for yourself- almost all of them are into prostitution.

They only difference between these student prostitutes and these ones is that these ones have taken the trade beyond the shores of the country.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by yinkeys(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is just too bad. Swear down
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by Niyinficient(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nawa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Dat madam sha!
Dat Chisom sha!
Dat precious sha!
Naija babes sha!
Money sha!

Osanobua laor oooooooooooo!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by free2ryhme: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
EVILFOREST:

The IGBO lady is an EEDIOT, she is a disgrace to WOMEN, her tribe and NIGERIA at large .. But she was lured by the EDO lady..

IF u listen very keenly to the lady that administered the OATH, she sounded IJAW (EDO)

She was never lured but actually know what she was getting into dont defend her when it is obvious what she has done. The lady that administered the OAth is from ESAN or ISHAN in Edo state and not Ijaw

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by KMB: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sad
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by Blonchilli(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
What rule did she brk dat made em share d video. Naija girls sha embarassed
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by talktomazech: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Has Rome been taken over? Why is this kind thing happening to Rome? Read latest gist

Join forum here - https://www.nairaland.com/2530265/rome-been-taking-over-why

Read from source - https://www.mazech.com/prostitution_in_Rome

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sammyblaq:
Am thinking of having all boys...
But if a gal makes it. She will be well trained.
#ipledge
yea in a convent
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by kingthreat(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
this means she went against the rules, well, I am so so sorry for her and her family, if Nigeria was good enough, I am sure she wouldn't go to another man's land to sell her body, our women are not helping matters as well, was it not a Nigerian that was questioning her in that video ? Why can't women help each oda here? I am sure if was a man, he wouldn't go to this extent,.......... am not even sure of anything again sef, this world is wicked and life is hard!

There are desperate men doing robbery, rituals, cultism, assasinations, etc
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by vizboy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please oh where is the pics
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by priscaoge(f): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lalasticlala have u seen this post? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by mjames: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Horrible
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes Swears Nakedly In Dubai (viewers Discretion Plz) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Cutehector:
yea in a convent
Hahahahaha... I understand ur drive route but am gonna let HER have them little right as at age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Ashley Nwosu Is Dead. / Adriana Lima. My Beautiful Angel. / Chima Amadi Spends Millions On Kinsmen, Gifts Popular Musician, Kabaka A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.